Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,102 members, 7,860,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi (26388 Views)

APC Members Defect To PDP In Jigawa / APC Members Defect To PDP In Edo (2014) / Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by 234Forum: 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmm
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Sijo01(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Politicians (prostitutes) jumping from one bed party to another since 1886 AD.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by elantraceey(f): 1:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
And deflection continues .

Tomorrow twenty will deflect to ACN

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by omenka(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ohhh. So the defected back to the PDP!! Good riddance. cheesy
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by wazobiaN9(m): 1:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
all these stories wey no get head or tail sef... thousands of human beings or goats??!!

Diaris God o... !!!
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by BotherMleeper(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
ishiamu:
“They had to come back to what they are used to.”

we all know what they were used to: the bazaar of filthy lucre
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I would like to share a dream I had last night with you all. In my dream, Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people were celebrating. But when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

Pls I need interpretations.

grin grin grin grin grin grin You need Fansidar, datz all. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by hazyfm1: 2:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
STORY FOR IFA
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Isiterere(m): 2:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin

ALL IZZ WELL
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,
I would like to share a dream I had last night with you all. In my dream, Buhari won the presidential election with a landslide victory and people were celebrating. But when I woke up, I was diagonized of fever.

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Akon419(m): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC. Is now a cult, na waoo

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by ignis: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
This is just the beginning of victory for PDP.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by gurusmac4: 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
hit like for #GEJ2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by ellechrystal(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na wa our politicians are so confused.

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by omaiyale: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

You have EBOLA

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Frankiss44(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=ishiamu post=30178039][/quote]

Na wa oh... which kind ashewo politics these two mumu party members dey use us play?
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Alphonsocapone(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
we are tired of hearing this same old story jor. feb 14th where art thou
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by organic973: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dieing minute betrayal has just began.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Jokay07(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
KwoiZabo:
berem. its time for you to defect O because offer closes on he 13th FailBuhari 2015.

You see, PDP states are paying WAEC and NECO fees for their students so that they don't end up like FailBuhari and Fashola is collecting 10000 naira for entrance exams into their own Secondary School built with tax payers money. APC = Fraud
you have just displayed the level of your ignorance. Tax is one of the major revenue for any political set up/government, no state or government can develop without proper monitoring of tax. Taxation is not a way of making life difficult for the citizens but a revenue to support government expenditure, Go to countries like U.k or U.s and you will see you can't evade tax payment. Now tell me where he used tax payers money to develop his own property
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by AsherStorm(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
dealslip:
If you are not from the north, please leave there before Febuary 14, 2015. If Buhari should mistakenly lose whether by rigging or free and fair election, you will be the first casualty, whether you voted Buhari or not. The corpers that died in 2011 are enough examples. If you are not a Niger Deltan, leave that place before February 14. They have been promising hell if Jonathan doesn't return. Nigerians be wise. Do not waste your life on politicians, because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by you. If you work in the civil services don't help to manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption. Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and PDP is APC, there is no change in that.

So if I'm not from the east or south south, I shld also pack my bags and leave asap cos immediately GEJ loses, the easterners and south southerners will unleash mayhem on hausas and yorubas who joined hands together to vote out GEJ...
Is that what ure saying?

U must have some loose screws up there in ur head
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by shizzle11(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
You guys shouldn't be deceived. The fact that they defected from APC to PDP doesn't mean they would vote Jonathan in the forthcoming Election. Most of them would only vote PDP Candidates in the Governorship, National and State Houses of Assembly. They all will still vote Buhari. If you think I'm lying, wait till February 14th and see how GMB clears that area!
you are only consoling yourself

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by TippyTop(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Speaking on behalf of the defectors in Suleja, Niger State, a three-time chairman of the local government area, Alhaji Abdullahi L. Suleiman, said
[size=15pt]APC is the only party that will make you swear with the Quran
[/size]

Alhaji People's Congress?
Am not calling APC a Muslim party but....the above speaks volume.

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by FRANKDUFF: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

IT BLUNTLY MEANS BUHARI IS BAD NEWS. A VOTE FOR HIM IS ALSO A VOTE FOR SHEKAU BEING THE DEFENCE MINISTER/ CHIEF SECURITY. BLOODY ISLAMIST. WE ARE IN END TIMES

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by shizzle11(m): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Dear Nairalanders,

lwkmd....you have just given apc minions hypertension cheesygrin

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by pekeyim: 2:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
The wind of real Change.
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Misogynist2014(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Stomach Adjustment Palaver
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by 1dickson(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Aggrieved Peoples Congress (APC) has lost d election. So they force members to swear by d quran? Is it an all muslim party. Na wa oooo. Naija vote wisely we cant go back to those analogue days when GMB misruled naija. He is too pro-sharia. A sectarian to d core!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by TippyTop(m): 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
donphilopus:
You guys shouldn't be deceived. The fact that they defected from APC to PDP doesn't mean they would vote Jonathan in the forthcoming Election. Most of them would only vote PDP Candidates in the Governorship, National and State Houses of Assembly. They all will still vote Buhari. If you think I'm lying, wait till February 14th and see how GMB clears that area!

e pain you grin grin grin
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC still stands as the most confused party ever liveth
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
It's simple: Play the opposition & Stay hungry for 8 years!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by eedris07(m): 2:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Na dem own cup of tea b dat, as 4mi my vote na 4 GMB
Re: APC Members Defect To PDP In Niger, Kebbi by donheg(m): 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
Poor-hungry baboons.. We APC don't roll with money-worshippers and selfish personal..they simply show themselves before FeBuhari cause we have been asking God to flush out the hypocrites among us..well they are ready to face their fate (defeat and abasement) come FeBuhari by God grace. #GMB15

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Concession Company Speaks On Bank Debts, Ownership, Fate Of Over 500 Staff / Joe Penney Deletes His False Tweets About Atiku Abubakar / Jim Nwobodo Dumps APC, Gives Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.