Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35143 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 6:16pm On Mar 11, 2015
Seun:
What the Bleep is happening here? Fowlyansh should send his report to moderators if he has something to report. Brawls are not tolerated.

na lieeee(my eyes are deceiving me oh)
ah mogbe,is dis d original seun osewa of nairaland...
Ah!
Boda,ur own go beta,
cheiii,
ti re ma da!!
Imagine me paying my fees personally without tears courtesy of nairaland!!
Haa,
my eyes are sheding molten magma!
Ota re,wo oni kpa e,laiye yi
boda,
walahi am speechless
tanks 4 dis platform called nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 6:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
sir,
before the defendant and the complainant present their case(s)
let me summarive

the defendant
he advertised high quality grade A,clothing from uk.
He uploaded pictures that he actually claimed were from the company;wilcox

a couple of people insisted he uploaded realtime pix from bales,but he claimed he couldnt just randomly open bales

now sir,
based on the belief,dat d clothings would be at least similar to what was uploaded,a couple of people placed dir oder,

1st wave of wahala;
dis hapend almost imediately d 1st odas were made,pipu complained dat day received rag-like clothing compared to what was uploaded,and d amount paid

Response frm defendant;
smooth response,apologies,
howeva his(probably not) elda sista came into the thread and made a mess;insulting customas...

Outcome
pipu lost intrest and trust.
Then,sudenly
testimonies and pix started flowing in from certain pipu{now suspected to be nixanda himself}
this made
the complainantr
ladyinred
odas
to place an oda worth 81thousand.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2015
after placing the oda,
yet again what they claimed day got,was a far cry from what they tot they paid for?

Then,
someone,
brot out an old 2009 thread,linking nixanda to an asumed car scam,

nixanda initialy denied dat he was the same person,but later acepted sir.

CHARGES AGAINST NIXANDA SALES REP:
1. He advertised what he wasnt seling
2. He shortchanged his customas
3.alternate 'monikas' to appraise his product and tongue-lash his customas
4. Attempting to/or manipulating customers
5. Pendin charges against dat 2009 thread..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
since am nida a judge nor a lawyer;
but could be part of d jury:
MY OPINION
1. Even nixanda himself did not no d content
2.he ova trusted/estimated his suplier
3.he unda estimated his buyers
{one mans xmas cloth,maybe anoda mans rag,at list na wetin oyibo wear-remain,na im we day quarel ontop}
He should return buyers money minus transport,and 5percent 4 oda logistics

5. I believa nixanda is a hustler and not a tif,i bliv hes making d best of life,but probably life day hard am.

6. Oga nix,sit down and reorganize ur biznes

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 7:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
hmmmm!
I no sum pipu are sayin,bizi bodi,y u type dis long text.

My reply: am massively heart-broken because i wanted 2 go into it,at least to bounce back financialy 2 my feet,and wahlahi d initial pictures blew my mind
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Ikonz(m): 8:25pm On Mar 11, 2015
stanvesco:
hmmmm!
I no sum pipu are sayin,bizi bodi,y u type dis long text.

You wrote all these without quoting seun, he may not see it for a long time.

Again, your write-up is full of grammatical blunders, incomplete wording is not officially allowed.

Seun:
Can someone post the facts.

Sir, kindly look into Stanvesco's allegations and act speedily. If Nixanda is guilty then take note of:
1. All the handles he used to run this business.

2. His sister jennyluv, an accomplice here on nairaland and her alleged alternate handle "chipraise". They both run the business. Her own thread is also filled with suspicious complaints.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Now I would be plain. I am not a thief or a scam.. I am a marketer and yes I did market for jennyluv here on Nairaland.
Everyone who came to me was still directed to jennyluv and when issues comes up, i see it as my duty to rectify it being that they came through me.
My handles in the past was never used on this thread and I didn't deny I had some handles in the past which I used for other businesses but never scammed or stole from anyone.
If you have a good product to sell, I am someone that can market it for you and that's what I tried to do when I got involved in the bale business.
I had no bad intention and I only focused on marketing a product I saw was in demand and things went wrong which I never knew about or intended to do.

I apologise to everyone who contacted me directly before referring you to jennyluv and had complains that couldn't be resolved, this was because I was caught in the middle and didn't know what to do anymore and it was never my intention to see you get what you didn't like.

I will still remain human and a man bent on keeping a good reputation so I have realized my mistake and which to correct it in the best way I can.

I am not and will never be a scam because I am not after anyone's money to steal, I am just someone who is not looking for my parents money but want to establish my own.

Once again am sorry to everyone who got upset with the bales they got, it was supplied by jennyluv and I don't know how else to compensate you being that I did the marketing and you got below your expectations.

I also wish to correct the fact some people were very satisfied with their bales and did send pictures of it so please I wasnt just hyping myself in anyway, believe me or not I got customers that didn't have complaints so I don't know why some went wrong.

All I have said is the truth and nothing but the truth.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 10:59pm On Mar 11, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
Now I would be plain. I am not a thief or a scam.. I am a marketer and yes I did market for jennyluv here on Nairaland.
Everyone who came to me was still directed to jennyluv and when issues comes up, i see it as my duty to rectify it being that they came through me.
My handles in the past was never used on this thread and I didn't deny I had some handles in the past which I used for other businesses but never scammed or stole from anyone.
If you have a good product to sell, I am someone that can market it for you and that's what I tried to do when I got involved in the bale business.
I had no bad intention and I only focused on marketing a product I saw was in demand and things went wrong which I never knew about or intended to do.

I apologise to everyone who contacted me directly before referring you to jennyluv and had complains that couldn't be resolved, this was because I was caught in the middle and didn't know what to do anymore and it was never my intention to see you get what you didn't like.

I will still remain human and a man bent on keeping a good reputation so I have realized my mistake and which to correct it in the best way I can.

I am not and will never be a scam because I am not after anyone's money to steal, I am just someone who is not looking for my parents money but want to establish my own.

Once again am sorry to everyone who got upset with the bales they got, it was supplied by jennyluv and I don't know how else to compensate you being that I did the marketing and you got below your expectations.

I also wish to correct the fact some people were very satisfied with their bales and did send pictures of it so please I wasnt just hyping myself in anyway, believe me or not I got customers that didn't have complaints so I don't know why some went wrong.

All I have said is the truth and nothing but the truth.

Are you "deBarrister", "Glomax", "Contactohmai", "SosoDynamic" and so on which you use to post fake pictures, hype and attack people?

Answer Yes or No.

Your answer would determine my next post. I have glaring evidences that you are these monikers and denying it will only result in worsening things for you.
Confess your sins, YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED!
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
I am not...
I have said it all and I have nothing to hide.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:
I am not...
I have said it all and I have nothing to hide.

"Glomax"

His comment is on Page 7 of this thread.

This fraudulent, deceitful, scam called "Nixon". That's his real name with the handle "NixandaSalesRep" as we all know.

Here is a screen shot of evidence showing "Glomax" is thesame "nixon".

Please Seun spambot do not take down this picture.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Weeke(m): 12:15am On Mar 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Are you "deBarrister", "Glomax", "Contactohmai", "SosoDynamic" and so on which you use to post fake pictures, hype and attack people?

Answer Yes or No.

Your answer would determine my next post. I have glaring evidences that you are these monikers and denying it will only result in worsening things for you.
Confess your sins, YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT RED HANDED!

I don't know why you guys are foot-dragging this issue.Seun has asked you to post your facts and evidences here.
So,if you have anything against this guy,why not do as Seun has requested?,you cannot be the judge in your own case.

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 12:19am On Mar 12, 2015
Weeke:

I don't know why you guys are foot-dragging this issue.Seun has asked you to post your facts and evidences here.
So,if you have anything against this guy,why not do as Seun has requested?,you cannot be the judge in your own case.

Have you seen what I just posted? Proof that he uses alternate monikers to hype and attack?

"glomax" is one, if he fails to confess I'll post more.

Someone lost a whooping N 81000 to this wickedness.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 1:22am On Mar 12, 2015
Honestly Nixanda is just a hustler who's not packaging himself well. I initially thought he was for real, then I had second thoughts and now I believe he's for real again. I'd seen that car thread and Huggies thread long ago even before I contacted him. My own problem was why he couldn't upload pics. That made me feel he wasn't that close to the supplier and didn't have much influence.

He should just reach a reasonable compromise with ladyinred. It will be very difficult to refund her whole money since he's likely just getting commission at best.

Also, I think ladyinred's expectations might have been too high partly because Nixanda hyped the quality of bales so much. However, in businesses like this, you have to set your expectations a bit lower.

This had the potential to be good and it can still be if all issues are ironed out.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 1:28am On Mar 12, 2015
Ikonz:

Again, your write-up is full of grammatical blunders, incomplete wording is not officially allowed.

Sir, kindly look into Stanvesco's allegations and act speedily. If Nixanda is guilty then take note of:

2. His sister jennyluv, an accomplice here on nairaland and her alleged alternate handle "chipraise". They both run the business. Her own thread is also filled with suspicious complaints.
Oga Ikonz cool down na.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 3:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Chartey:
Honestly Nixanda is just a hustler who's not packaging himself well. I initially thought he was for real, then I had second thoughts and now I believe he's for real again. I'd seen that car thread and Huggies thread long ago even before I contacted him. My own problem was why he couldn't upload pics. That made me feel he wasn't that close to the supplier and didn't have much influence.

He should just reach a reasonable compromise with ladyinred. It will be very difficult to refund her whole money since he's likely just getting commission at best.

Also, I think ladyinred's expectations might have been too high partly because Nixanda hyped the quality of bales so much. However, in businesses like this, you have to set your expectations a bit lower.

This had the potential to be good and it can still be if all issues are ironed out.

Sometimes I wonder how much he pays you guys to come here. I don't think what you're doing is fair, let's call a spade a spade.

Does the "glomax" evidence not prove beyond reasonable doubt that this Nixon Guy is wicked and a fraud?

What you are doing is not fair at all!

People have been duped!

1 Like

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 4:52am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=EgusiSoup post=31538632]

Sometimes I wonder how much he pays you guys to come here. I don't think what you're doing is fair, let's call a spade a spade.

Does the "glomax" evidence not prove beyond reasonable doubt that this Nixon Guy is wicked and a fraud?

People have been duped![/quotme.

I can see that you are trying so hard to frustrate me, trust me you can't. You can call me names and scam if that suits your satisfaction.
Now let me ask you a question? Did your cousin or anyone say they paid money directly to me? If anyone paid money to me then you can come and talk to me about refund.
Every payment was made directly to jennyluv who supplies the bale. So you can keep insulting me but trust me, the last thing you will do is frustrate me.
If you are trying so hard to ensure am banned from NL, it will not reduce or and anything to my goals in life so please I think its high time you start focusing on doing something else. I can see you just registered your account in January so I must guess you are trying so hard to gain publicity by attacking me on a regular basis.
It is well with you, that's all I can say
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 12, 2015
Ikonz:

with due respect sir,I have never scammed or give anybody bad bale.if anybody understand this bale issues will know how it is.besides any of my customers are free to comment on my thread
Chipraise u guys are talking about is not my monicker I repeat is a customers who have been patronizing me long ago.Nix is my hubby cousin and A makerter to my businesse.I did not have bad intentions to give bad business to any of my customers o, few of my customers came tru NL here.some of them have not complain.I told d 2pple involved on d bad bale.I told them what to do.d refuse.so why are the here trying to tarnish someone images.I wanted to compensate them by telling what to do on d group we are.which all of dem in this NL dats in d grup will bear me witness. d lady turns down d offer. here she is telling d whole world that Nix scammed him.may God Almighty forgives her.bale business is not all bout brand new at all.though is 1st grade u won't see d inside.until u buy it.I that order from Wilcox in UK i knows is 1st grade but sometimes d messed up d bale.with due respect sir if d have not done d business before let them go and learn it before investing deer money.to Avoid stories that's my candid Advice to them.for those that understand d business should go ahead.i can remeber when one lady gracelawl claims dat she send meoney 250k for her goods.which i discover she want to tarnish my image here.but God almighty i seve wil handle her situations be it man or woman.No need to swear or curse her.my spirit wil judge d person involve
thanks.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:15am On Mar 12, 2015
if Anybody feels I'm selling rag and not 1st grade. deer are many suppliers in d hux.let them try them and see d differenc or rather go to Yaba or anywhere in lag.#Haters Everywhere # I'm not moved at all on what I see or heard.God is d only provider in this life.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

People have been duped!
@egusi soup.....
its not evryone dat sits on d fence,dats paid oh.
Just sometyms,it means u are seeing tins @ a difrent level.

I know pipu av bin aparently duped,and dats why,i stated that they should be refunded.
81k,no be just big money...me started biznes with 17k,and grew it 2 milions,so i know wat it means.
We hope d needful wud b done,and please chartey aint a paid agent..#
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 7:33am On Mar 12, 2015
Ikonz:

hahahahahahahahaha,
oga ikonz,
u want make i come open dikisionary b4 i type,
u no it aint so cool 2 openly say ur wordings are full of gramatika erors,
wen u n i know dat i was writing casualy,

anyway,i 4gv u sha,

@ikonz.....
I think u guys in charge of nairaland should cary out a survey on why pipu visit nairaland....
Honestly,
d brawls,name-caling,
d idonbilivit,d i just day buk space,and exchanges like dis ,are wat kip pipu glued 2 dir phones.
Anyway dats me sha,

and, b4 u run call me a jobles pikin ehn,
just no say....idonbilivit.

If u fault my coment;ikonz ehn,i will bann u.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by stanvesco(m): 7:37am On Mar 12, 2015
Good mrn everyone,
May God bless all our hustle,
God bles nairaland,seun osewa,all d supamods n mods n ops.
Tkia,
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2015
My husband knows you very well. He was also in Coventry with you. He knows a lot about your fraudulent deals.

Confess your sins Mr "glomax" aka "NixandaSalesRep" . You have been caught!

The "glomax" evidence is there and I believe you saw it before making this comment, why are you not saying anything about it?

My name is Mrs Angela and I live in Kaduna. I am not here to witch hunt you but I'm here to help you. Confess or cover your face in shame.

You claim people pay money to your sister, but you receive commissions for each customer, you bring; that was why you went as far as using fraudulent means to attract customers then supply them rags.

I'm only exhibiting a healthy skepticism therefore it has become expedient that you do the needful and stop twisting and turning things.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

My husband knows you very well. He was also in Coventry with you. He knows a lot about your fraudulent deals.

Confess your sins Mr "glomax" aka "NixandaSalesRep" . You have been caught!

The "glomax" evidence is there and I believe you saw it before making this comment, why are you not saying anything about it?

My name is Mrs Angela and I live in Kaduna. I am not here to witch hunt you but I'm here to help you. Confess or cover your face in shame.

You claim people pay money to your sister, but you receive commissions for each customer, you bring; that was why you went as far as using fraudulent means to attract customers then supply them rags.

I'm only exhibiting a healthy skepticism therefore it has become expedient that you do the needful and stop twisting and turning things.

You are entitled to your own opinions. If your husband really knows me as you claim then he should tell you better if I have scammed him before.
Did glomax scam you or anybody? Or did your husband tell you he was scammed by glomax.
You can say what you like, the fact will still remain I never scammed anyone.
Anyone that has a problem with their bale has the right to meet jennylov to see how it could be resolved.
At least I believe you are happy to get the attention you are seeking. It won't change who I am and my goals in life.
Greet your husband for me being that he knows me from Coventry.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2015
[quote author=NixandaSalesRep post=31538806][/quote]

"glomax" shocked shocked

Can you all see that screenshot?

People are wicked!
So this is true cry

So sad.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

You are entitled to your own opinions. If your husband really knows me as you claim then he should tell you better if I have scammed him before.
Did glomax scam you or anybody? Or did your husband tell you he was scammed by glomax.
You can say what you like, the fact will still remain I never scammed anyone.
Anyone that has a problem with their bale has the right to meet jennylov to see how it could be resolved.
At least I believe you are happy to get the attention you are seeking. It won't change who I am and my goals in life.
Greet your husband for me being that he knows me from Coventry.

So you are the same "glomax" .
So you actually used different monikers to hype, attack and deceive people, collect their money then supply them rags!

This is wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 12, 2015
FowlYansh:

So you are the same "glomax" .
So you actually used different monikers to hype, attack and deceive people, collect their money then supply them rags!

This is wickedness of the highest order.

You said I am all the monikers and I pay other people to comment on my thread. Please why not also bring a screen shot of those ones to show people so that then I will hide myself with shame like u said.
Did your cousin mention she paid money to me? Please if she did kindly take a picture of the teller and post here so that I will also hide myself in shame.

What else do you want to know again, please ride on and show all the screen shots kk.. You can also find all the people you claim I have duped to come to this thread and say so kk... At least that way I know for such am really as wicked as u have said I am.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 8:43am On Mar 12, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

You said I am all the monikers and I pay other people to comment on my thread. Please why not also bring a screen shot of those ones to show people so that then I will hide myself with shame like u said.
Did your cousin mention she paid money to me? Please if she did kindly take a picture of the teller and post here so that I will also hide myself in shame.

What else do you want to know again, please ride on and show all the screen shots kk.. You can also find all the people you claim I have duped to come to this thread and say so kk... At least that way I know for such am really as wicked as u have said I am.

Confess your sins "glomax" grin
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

People have been duped!
Please stop it. People know me here on NL. Be careful with the way you throw words at people. You don't know where you'll meet them. We're even in Kaduna together, if business carry us meet nko?
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Chartey(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
stanvesco:

@egusi soup.....
its not evryone dat sits on d fence,dats paid oh.
Just sometyms,it means u are seeing tins @ a difrent level.

I know pipu av bin aparently duped,and dats why,i stated that they should be refunded.
81k,no be just big money...me started biznes with 17k,and grew it 2 milions,so i know wat it means.
We hope d needful wud b done,and please chartey aint a paid agent..#
Thank you sir. Your boy loyal.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2015
Chartey:

Please stop it. People know me here on NL. Be careful with the way you throw words at people. You don't know where you'll meet them. We're even in Kaduna together, if business carry us meet nko?

A friend of mine in Lagos that was sold rags, all rags! after paying almost 100k she nearly had an heart attack.

You have no idea.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

A friend of mine in Lagos that was sold rags, all rags! after paying almost 100k she nearly had an heart attack.

You have no idea.

I understand the pain she felt, I am human and I have a heart. If I knew she will get a bad bale, I will never intentionally do that to her. I honestly had no idea it was so and believe me, I never collected anyone's money to sell them rags like you say. I directed everyone that came to me to jennylov who is also here on Nairaland. Most of the people you said I used to hype myself honestly bought from us and I personally even tell them to comment on this thread. I even told your friend to do same because I had confidence in jennylov and didn't ever expect anything of such to happen.
I promised to give quality service and I really wanted to keep it that way till this whole thing happened and I am caught in the middle.
It a painful situation that I wish I could take it upon myself to refund her money.
By the grace of God am working on something different and I hope to give you guys something better very soon.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 9:22am On Mar 12, 2015
NixandaSalesRep:

I understand the pain she felt, I am human and I have a heart. If I knew she will get a bad bale, I will never intentionally do that to her. I honestly had no idea it was so and believe me, I never collected anyone's money to sell them rags like you say. I directed everyone that came to me to jennylov who is also here on Nairaland. Most of the people you said I used to hype myself honestly bought from us and I personally even tell them to comment on this thread. I even told your friend to do same because I had confidence in jennylov and didn't ever expect anything of such to happen.
I promised to give quality service and I really wanted to keep it that way till this whole thing happened and I am caught in the middle.
It a painful situation that I wish I could take it upon myself to refund her money.
By the grace of God am working on something different and I hope to give you guys something better very soon.

YOu are a very wicked person to still deny this fraud in which you have been caught red handed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Google Voice Numbers For Sale In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.