Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings - Adverts (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings (35222 Views)

Wholesale First Grade Okrika Bale / Select 1st Grades From Our 1st Grade London Bale And Resale It As New ! / Quality Wholesale 1st Grade London Bales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 12, 2015
EgusiSoup:

YOu are a very wicked person to still deny this fraud in which you have been caught red handed.

I am not a fraud and you don't have to judge me. Let God judge me.
I will never be a fraud and I will never think of being one no matter how bad you make me look.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 9:33am On Mar 12, 2015
"glomax"

Smh

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2015
Coming soon....

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by yeddy99: 10:28pm On Mar 12, 2015
nixon,i think you got it really really wrong.you were accused of using different monikers which you blatantly denied.when the glomax moniker proof came up,you then changed tactics;you now demanded for evidence of you duping anyone.that is not the point my dear friend.the fact that you used different monikers to promote your goods is by itself fraudulent.a lot of people get swayed by people's testimonies.to now come under the guise of satisfied customers to post comments in order to promote your own business is very wrong.you do not really have to financially dupe people.misrepresentation is equally bad.so also,is selling to the buyer a different product than that advertised.i really wanted to buy from you but decided to watch how things would unfold first before doing so.to be candid with you,i am not impressed.my advice to you is simple;you made mistakes.admit it.nobody is perfect.then make amends.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 13, 2015
yeddy99:
nixon,i think you got it really really wrong.you were accused of using different monikers which you blatantly denied.when the glomax moniker proof came up,you then changed tactics;you now demanded for evidence of you duping anyone.that is not the point my dear friend.the fact that you used different monikers to promote your goods is by itself fraudulent.a lot of people get swayed by people's testimonies.to now come under the guise of satisfied customers to post comments in order to promote your own business is very wrong.you do not really have to financially dupe people.misrepresentation is equally bad.so also,is selling to the buyer a different product than that advertised.i really wanted to buy from you but decided to watch how things would unfold first before doing so.to be candid with you,i am not impressed.my advice to you is simple;you made mistakes.admit it.nobody is perfect.then make amends.

Thanks for your advice. I have accepted my wrong doing by using another moniker to comment on my thread. But to be sincere I am not the owner of all the monikers as am being accused of but that isn't an issue anymore.
On another note, I have decided to take my hands off this bale business seeing that it caused people to call me names which is contrary to what I intended to get from people as I really wanted to deliver but I didn't expect to hear people say they were given rags. I never saw them, I actually advertised based on what I was informed and the assurance I got about the bales. All the same am sorry I myself over hyped them based on that assurance I was given.
From now, anyone that still wants to buy bales should please go directly to jennylov as I no longer want to continue in this line of business which has brought me much pain knowing deep down in me that I had no bad or wicked intention towards anyone. I did the advert and marketing for good reasons but then the supplies turned bad for some people that came through me so I am really sorry.

4 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2015
I guess Jennyluv is the owner of the alternative monikers.
Hyping her *Ist grade* rag.lol

4 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2015
chidyhels:
I guess Jennyluv is the owner of the alternative monikers.
Hyping her *Ist grade* rag.lol
thanks for d comment God bless u
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by ladyinred: 8:54pm On Mar 17, 2015
This will probably be my last post on this thread.
Want to set the record straight.
After nixanda's adverts on this thread, I decided to try my hands on this business, I paid 81k into Jennylove's account for 1st grade ladies mixed top bale.
Imagine my shock when I opened the bale I paid such a huge amount of money for, contained an assortment of old worn out tops(most of them vests). The bale contained about 412 pieces of clothing, of which 70% are rags, 20% are not so bad, and 10% are fair. Up to now, I have been able to sell only a small percentage of the clothes because even at 100 naira, people are not about to start wearing rags.
Made my complaint known to nixanda and Jennylove. After several denials and Jennylove implying that I was lying (I suggested that Nixanda who lives in Abuja come and see the clothes himself. They both ignored this suggestion ), Jennylove asked me to sell what I've and give her the proceeds so that she can send another bale. I refused, and these are my reasons,
1. the clothes are so bad that selling them is a herculean task.
2. I paid 81k and was given rags, what is the guarantee that I won't get rags this time? I can't go through that sh*t again.
I'm not stopping anyone from doing business with these people o, pls do business with them if u must. I'm just sharing my experience, I was defrauded by these two people and till Jesus comes I won't believe otherwise.
81k is a lot of money but I'm not losing sleep over it. God will compensate me.
Even though I lost money, I've learnt a valuable lesson; never do business with strangers u meet online.

4 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by spenoiya(m): 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2015
ladyinred:

For those who want to go into this business, there are several places u can go physically in abuja, kano, kaduna, lagos and others to buy bales of used clothes without having to go through people like nix and Jennifer. If I had this info earlier, I wouldn't have wasted 81k on these guys.... But God dey sha.
Every day for the thief.......

plz where in kaduna can u get dem? i reside there
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by EgusiSoup: 7:12am On Mar 18, 2015
ladyinred:
This will probably be my last post on this thread.
Want to set the record straight.
After nixanda's adverts on this thread, I decided to try my hands on this business, I paid 81k into Jennylove's account for 1st grade ladies mixed top bale.
Imagine my shock when I opened the bale I paid such a huge amount of money for, contained an assortment of old worn out tops(most of them vests). The bale contained about 412 pieces of clothing, of which 70% are rags, 20% are not so bad, and 10% are fair. Up to now, I have been able to sell only a small percentage of the clothes because even at 100 naira, people are not about to start wearing rags.
Made my complaint known to nixanda and Jennylove. After several denials and Jennylove implying that I was lying (I suggested that Nixanda who lives in Abuja come and see the clothes himself. They both ignored this suggestion ), Jennylove asked me to sell what I've and give her the proceeds so that she can send another bale. I refused, and these are my reasons,
1. the clothes are so bad that selling them is a herculean task.
2. I paid 81k and was given rags, what is the guarantee that I won't get rags this time? I can't go through that sh*t again.
I'm not stopping anyone from doing business with these people o, pls do business with them if u must. I'm just sharing my experience, I was defrauded by these two people and till Jesus comes I won't believe otherwise.
81k is a lot of money but I'm not losing sleep over it. God will compensate me.
Even though I lost money, I've learnt a valuable lesson; never do business with strangers u meet online.

NixandaSalesRep will surely pay for his sins. May God help us.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2015
ladyinred:
Well, I hope this is not a scam.
I'm heading to the bank now to pay for the ladies tops.
This money is a product of sweat and hard work. So, if it's a scam, I leave you for God.
@ladyinred, I just saw this post you made before even purchasing the product. What's interesting is that you already were unduly concerned about 'a scam'. Perhaps that sub-conscious attracted the poor bale. *just thinking aloud*
Not to upset you in any way but it's particularly a lesson for me about the Law of Attraction.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
EgusiSoup:

NixandaSalesRep will surely pay for his sins. May God help us.

God in heaven knows the whole truth. I never had a heart to defraud anyone.
I did the marketing for Jennyluv based on the assurance I got from her that the bales were 1st grade. When people contacted me, I personally did speak with them and assured them same after which I also directed back to jennyluv. I never collected money from anyone directly because I really had no bad intentions. If am to pay for my sins, let God judge me because I believed that Jennyluv would deliver.
I am not a thief or scam, I am not also saying am a saint, but God in heaven knows that I tried my best to talk to Jennyluv to resolve this issue to no avail. I cannot run away from the fact that I was caught in the middle of this mess, but am really hurt about everything and I have also learned my lesson.
I wish i had money at the moment, I would have personally paid ladyinred 81k myself, thats the kind of heart i have because i feel her pain and am really sorry i made her pay Jennyluv for what she got.

4 Likes

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by peachafrique1(f): 12:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
peachafrique1:
And to think that my friend paid this same jennylov N115,000 for bale since december last year and hasn't received any bale. Wow!!! Let's watch as this unfolds. Nixanda is innocent in this
@peach or whatever u called I have told told ur frnd all she needd to knw.I did not swindle her I have told her everything.my dear u can still create more post on my wall.those I supply goods if I'm bad d way u tink d will still Tell u.I have bear enough of ur insult from ur frnd.after all is not DAT she is f only one dis issue affects. I know u are d one posting this Tenny so pls come out straight rather than using ur frnd as s excuse.may God forgives u.and don't think I'm who u think I am.I can't fight my crosser or do otherwise. once d offload all d will let me knw dats deer assurance d gave me.if I know it will delay like this I could have tell dose DAT bought deer bales to pause.but I'm not God.he knows d best.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 21, 2015
and please post all my wall not on Nix.cos f guy have gone a tru a lot.he is not d one u do biz with.rather is me.don't post on his wall again. face me not nix
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2015
and please post all my wall not on Nix.cos f guy have gone a tru a lot.he is not d one u do biz with.rather is me.don't post on his wall again. face me not nix.thanks
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by peachafrique1(f): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
peachafrique1:
Don't u have a conscience? Ure the one who needs God's forgiveness. U have been delaying her since december and u come here with ur rude mouth to talk trash rather than doing the needful. Madam, go and learn how to manage customers. Thank God someone else told u the same thing. Ure a woman for christ sake. Do u know how this issue is disturbing her? Ure making ur money and delaying her since december. Is it fair? Be human atleast

M husband warned me to be very careful with these people and his advice paid off.

Your friend need to be careful so she don't get rags at the end of the day.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2015
peachafrique1:
Don't u have a conscience? Ure the one who needs God's forgiveness. U have been delaying her since december and u come here with ur rude mouth to talk trash rather than doing the needful. Madam, go and learn how to manage customers. Thank God someone else told u the same thing. Ure a woman for christ sake. Do u know how this issue is disturbing her? Ure making ur money and delaying her since december. Is it fair? Be human atleast
thanks for teaching me lol.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by peachafrique1(f): 10:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
FowlYansh:

M husband warned me to be very careful with these people and his advice paid off.

Madam honestly speaking ma, I dunno what wrong I have done to you. If your husband really knows me from Coventry the I wonder why you took it upon yourself to ensure you tag me as bad and untrustworthy. I have tried as much as possible to make you and everyone understand that I honestly had no hand in anyway to defraud anyone but you have so refused if understand that. I have done my best to set the records straight but you keep doing all you can to ensure you tanish my image.
Trust me I leave you to God and if you keep giving everyone the impression that am a wicked person so be it, but know that someday you will still get to find out the truth and even if you dont come out this same way to acknowledge it, you will always have it in mind.

I have done you no wrong neither did I intend to wrong anyone. Let God be the judge of everything cus He sees it all: I have no hand in all this accusation except for the fact that i introduced people to Jennylov based om my markin experience.

Plz ma, am not a thief ma.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Darknluvly(f): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2015
Hmmmm na wa o... They arent scammers after all.... Bale is a risky game you can't control what you have in there.... Its a thing of luck you win some you loose some
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by chipraise(f): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Darknluvly:
Hmmmm na wa o... They arent scammers after all.... Bale is a risky game you can't control what you have in there.... Its a thing of luck you win some you loose some
God bless u for that comment.me I have Been patronising d lady (jennylov)that Nix market her goods before. she told me all in bales are not new truout. newbies are Novice.let dem get lecture lol
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
I decided to search for this thread because Jennylov sent me a message that she would deal with me the way she dealt with gracelawl. and that I would beg her before she send me the bale I paid for. She also told me she would sell my bale and keep the money . I met her on nairaland and decided to patronize her. I have all the details of our conversation.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Poor me! I didn't read this thread before I sent her money for children bale and she is dealing with me now. I never knew she is this wicked.
FowlYansh:

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 10, 2015
Jennyluv please make me understand something. You said I don't appreciate you. What exactly have you done? You mean I should beg you for patronizing your business? I sent you money to buy goods from you yet you refused to send my bale and you said I'm ungrateful? Do you know the meaning of ungrateful? I'm the one helping you here incase you don't understand. Please do not forgive me. You sent me a message that I'm mannerless but you came to nairaland that I called you mannerless. Kindly go through all the messages you sent to me ok.
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by karlakassy(f): 2:55pm On Aug 05, 2015
Carla Bridal parlor
we r into complete bridals,ranging from wedding gowns ( sales n renting),reception dresses, bridesmaids and littlebrides dresses,bridal shoes,bouquet and other bridal accessories,we also do event n interior design and decor, also available is Makeover n Bridal Hair styling, makeup products n accessories, asoebi fabrics
CONTACT: carla....07031889946,bb pin 7F754986 location..festac lagos
Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by peachafrique1(f): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2015
Jennylov:
@peach or whatever u called I have told told ur frnd all she needd to knw.I did not swindle her I have told her everything.my dear u can still create more post on my wall.those I supply goods if I'm bad d way u tink d will still Tell u.I have bear enough of ur insult from ur frnd.after all is not DAT she is f only one dis issue affects. I know u are d one posting this Tenny so pls come out straight rather than using ur frnd as s excuse.may God forgives u.and don't think I'm who u think I am.I can't fight my crosser or do otherwise. once d offload all d will let me knw dats deer assurance d gave me.if I know it will delay like this I could have tell dose DAT bought deer bales to pause.but I'm not God.he knows d best.

Re: Wholesale 1st Grade London Bale Clothings by Onura: 7:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Please, how do i get the phone number of the nixanda guy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Interest Free Loan Without Collateral For All / T-shirt, Mug Printing Machine And Multi Purpose Heat Press For Sale(pix) / Battery Cages/Poultry Cages for sale in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.