Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! (6592 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by fsb(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2008
Okay, so now am not even sure I'm living in this country anymore!!!

After my heartbreak (Praise Jesus), I've been meeting a lot of very pretty gals, Anyway, I meet this particular girl (pretty, lets say 6 of 10 with an excellent body) and we meet a couple of times over lunch or something, So today, she tells me that in the 2 years, she's been going out with her boyfriend, the guy has beaten her like 5 times, Now am talking boyfriend and girlfriend here not engagement, The last beating dislocated her shoulder. The sick f**k still maintains that she loves him like crazy, and they're not even married?

People, come on, am i missing out something? Its not like she's dependent on this guy financially or she has a terrible past (suggesting a low sense of self worth -- I just don't see how someone will knock shit out of you and you'll say you love him,

What d'yu pips have to say about this? I certainly don't want to believe its an issue of ethnicity. They're both bini,

DO SOME GALS OUT THERE LOVE BEING PUNCHING BAGS OR WAT?

Merry Xmas People!!!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by JJYOU: 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2008
God help us
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by AKO1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
Heh, I have no idea undecided
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2008
Now the right man is answering grin. Look, I dated or still dating I don't knw anymore. Anyway, first time we tried to have sex she said i have to beat her first. No joke, i even have a post on this in the sexuality section. Some girl just love been dehumanized. sado maschoism stuff. Its just the way it is bro. The'll even leave u the gentleman to hang out with a monster. its the life they chose. Who are we to ask why.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by drwhopl(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
i gotta tell u something,pain is love,and love is pain to girls.the more u beat them,the more they love you.i have been asking myself this question and as David de Angelo said women don't make sense.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by MrCrackles(m): 5:55pm On Dec 25, 2008
Punching bags ke? cheesy
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by chisimdi(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2008
drwhopl:

i gotta tell u something,pain is love,and love is pain to girls.the more u beat them,the more they love Ui have been asking myself this question and as David de Angelo said women don't make sense.
may DEVIL 4give u angry angry angry
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by fsb(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2008
@Gaggi

Although I don't subscribe to the idea of beating her 4wateva reason, I still think you may have a point there,  Frankly speaking though, I know some gals can be sick but I think it takes a man to hold back even when she pushes you so much, you feel like throwing her off a dam.

@drwhopl

Are you in favor of beating your gf? Your statement suggests you are,

Unless the girl loves s&m, don't see why any self-respecting lady wld love to be bashed around. Nway, such is life and life is such.

It would be fascinating if we could have a chic who loves to be bashed give her opinion on this matter.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
Understand something here.this girl is not dependent in this guy,get wooped,yet she stayes and still love.she is a very big F.OOL.and enjoys the beaten.@fsb if you think she doesn't enjoy it no even try tell am to leave the guy for you.simply put this word into her freaking head(STAND UP TO BEING BEATEN)or shot the f, k up.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2008
Very good question.

I am furious when I hear of women that REPEATEDLY refuse to press charges against their partner after the authorities get involved. Especially after it is the 7th, 15th or so beating they have had. I wonder what the hell is going on in their head that I think that they should go to hell with their problems if they are not going to accept help but will accept the beating.

I spit on them and their beaters.

This is why I was furious when an Asian women was acquitted for killing her abusive husband in the UK (poured kerosene and lit him while he was asleep) and a film was even done to glorify it.

If she has all the resources to report and charge him such as that provided in the UK, why should she be encouraged to take the law into her hands. What if the tables were turned and a man killed his abusive wife, will the UK still find it acceptable and turn it into an "inspirational" movie.

1 Like

Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by fsb(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2008
@HOLLASLYD

xactly what i did man,  She thinks he'll change,  f**k change. In my profession, I always stick to 3 rules:

Rule 1: People lie all the time
Rule 2: People never change regardless of what they tell you
Rule 3: Never forget rule 1 and 2

Nwayz, if she can't see things for herself, who d f**k am i? It's only UNFORTUNATE,
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Zero2(m): 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2008
Beating up a lady is not good at all. But we  have to remember that we are not God we are mere mortals hence we are bound to make mistakes. Ladies are very insulting. infact if you follow them with the way they behave you will kill someone. But guys no matter what a lady does to you just try and control your anger for you have to know that ladies are like newly born babies. They have very shallow mentality. No matter how intelligient a lady is when it comes to the things of love she becomes a complete dump. My guys you can always use your brain to beat them. I believe that the dullest guy is far more better than the most intelligent lady when it comes to love.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by JJYOU: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
Zero2:

Beating up a lady is not good at all. But we  have to remember that we are not God we are mere mortals hence we are bound to make mistakes. Ladies are very insulting. infact if you follow them with the way they behave you will kill someone. But guys no matter what a lady does to you just try and control your anger for you have to know that ladies are like newly born babies. They have very shallow mentality. No matter how intelligient a lady is when it comes to the things of love she becomes a complete dump. My guys you can always use your brain to beat them. I believe that the dullest guy is far more better than the most intelligent lady when it comes to love.
how many bottles have you had so far?

1 Like

Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by fsb(m): 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2008
Is it right to treat her f**k up by getting physical?

Personally, experience has thought me that people don't change so right now, I just move on (there's no point in treating any f**k up or talking too much),  But that's just me and a lot of others don't share this opinion,

Are there any instances when physical abuse is justified?
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by drwhopl(m): 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2008
my guy has had sepe with whisky.lol
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by snazzydawn(f): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2008
I have a girlfriend who loves being beaten by her man. I asked her why, she said she loves it when he comes to beg her afterwards. I do not just get it o.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2008
when i de-flowered ma gurl, she said that it was possible for me then b/c i woze  her continuous dirty slap
she said that many guys have tried but couldn't succeed b/c they refused to find out wat she wantd
without beatin my gurl. no sex 'said lamented' when sun news asked her last month why a celebrity/med. dr like her found in me(she said i was the only man that discovered her type of human being_) kudos
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by JJYOU: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

I have a girlfriend who loves being beaten by her man. I asked her why, she said she loves it when he comes to beg her afterwards. I do not just get it o.
i think there are some mild form of madness
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by fsb(m): 7:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
@snazzydawn

, wow
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by snazzydawn(f): 7:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
na so I see am o! that is madness.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
@snazzydawn, do u mean it?
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by snazzydawn(f): 7:45pm On Dec 25, 2008
seriously
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2008
this ur e-mail is not correct, i have tried sendn u goodies
snazzydawn
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by snazzydawn(f): 7:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
it is working. I wonder why you cannot get me. lol
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 8:06pm On Dec 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

yea have a friend like dat
she says afterwards he gets her expensive gifts
dats wat i call madness
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2008
madness and fun
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Pepeye(f): 8:16pm On Dec 25, 2008
skolars:

madness and fun

fun?

Is there fun having a brute as ur man
an animalistic fellow. . . who deserves to be behind bars
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by fsb(m): 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2008
@ ~icecold~

So Reason 1: Some women love to be beaten and dominated by their men (dominance & submission/ sadochism & masochism)

This is getting interesting,
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by snazzydawn(f): 8:24pm On Dec 25, 2008
different strokes, different people but in my opinion, I think they are just twisted.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 8:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
fsb:

@ ~icecold~

So Reason 1: Some women love to be beaten and dominated by their men (dominance & submission/ sadochism & masochism)

This is getting interesting,

my dear its a lot more than dat
anoda one said is becos after they make up
they make the hottest passionate sex ever

i really do not understand some babes

1 Like

Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by KarmaMod(f): 8:30pm On Dec 25, 2008
Or maybe they stay out of desperation of not meeting someone else

Ever thought of that?
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 8:32pm On Dec 25, 2008
i hope no body is cursing no body here, b/coz i smell that from Pepeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen kill three, abduct three in Katsina villages -Daily Trust / Two Girls Fund Dead Anibaba Area Ikorodu Lagos (VERY GRAPHIC) / See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.