Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,270 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! (6582 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by snazzydawn(f): 8:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
I do not think pepeye is insulting anyone o, she was only trying to make a point
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2008
thanks for ur reasoning
u have made me go jigijigi
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2008
anyway sha i enjoy it when my boyfriend starts to beg after we have quarelled
that is usually d best part
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Pepeye(f): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
It puzzles me how some gal will stick or pinch tent with a

dude who is quick to throw punches
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Pepeye(f): 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
snazzydawn:

I do not think pepeye is insulting anyone o, she was only trying to make a point

Tx for understanding kiss
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2008
my dear some women can be soso complicated
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by ima1(f): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
maybe she enjoys the beating, i'm not sure how some women think these days. as for me hitting me is grounds for divorce screw love.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by A40(m): 9:02pm On Dec 25, 2008
~icecold~~:

yea have a friend like that
she says afterwards he gets her expensive gifts
that is what i call madness
At least he doesn't beat her for nothing
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by SOJ(m): 9:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
grin grin

thats crazy men,,,
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2008
A-40:

At least he doesn't beat her for nothing

lol
u can say dat again grin grin
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Deshannel(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2008
The feeling makes dem go gaga.
Thats y they luv it. They enjoy d beating.
There is no such tin as enjoyin d apologies
Such fellow is a ninny * nincompoop.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Sagamite(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2008
ima1:

maybe she enjoys the beating, i'm not sure how some women think these days. as for me hitting me is grounds for divorce screw love.

What about if it is a nice smack, would you still divorce?  wink

You need to qualify what you mean by hitting.  grin because some guys hit it.  cool
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by ima1(f): 9:16pm On Dec 25, 2008
Sagamite:

What about if it is a nice smack, would you still divorce? wink

You need to qualify what you mean by hitting. grin because some guys hit it. cool

there is a difference btw a nice smack on the but during sex and slapping and punching me when you are pissed off, drunk or just acting stupid, i would prefer you walk away until you calm down than raising your had to slap or punch me, cuz once you do it the first time n i forgive you, you will always do it, and i ain't jesus to turn the other cheek.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2008
ima1:

there is a difference between a nice smack on the but during sex and slapping and punching me when you are pissed off, drunk or just acting stupid, i would prefer you walk away until you calm down than raising your had to slap or punch me, because once you do it the first time n i forgive you, you will always do it, and i ain't jesus to turn the other cheek.

NOW QUALIFIED!!!

I didn't want you to miss out. wink
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Seun(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2008
All hitting is bad
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:22pm On Dec 25, 2008
Apparently some wowen like being beaten.but here is something for them if they like it and the most wonderful seexx that follows it,they should shut the f, k up and shouldn't bother to complain to other people that finds it irritating and abusing. angry
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by MaiSuya(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2008
Seun:

[b]All [/b]hitting is bad

I beg to disagree sir! When those wings begin to spawn out of control and she starts deluding herself that she is capable of flying, a 'small' smack on the cheek or butt, certainly not punching,  should suffice to bring her back to ground zero.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by A40(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
@icecold
Probably that's why she finds it so hard to leave him i think some girls need to get their priorities straight
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2008
@AKO

some girls actually do not know their left from their right
so what do you expect

any guy dat tries dat rubbish with me is definitely going down
no be say u don pay bride price
if na husband it is a different thing i would say lets discuss about it
becos divorce is definitely a no go area for me
but make one i love you boi raise him dirty hand slap me
na dat day dem go know say na David kill Goliath
Nonsense
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by SOJ(m): 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2008
so much worded responses over a small matter: simply put, there is a magnet on gals cheeks that fatally attracts the palms of guys,,,
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
Mai Suya:

I beg to disagree sir! When those wings begin to spawn out of control and she starts deluding herself that she is capable of flying, a 'small' smack on the cheek or butt, certainly not punching,  should suffice to bring her back to ground zero.

You are sick!!!

So you are the god that decides how wide her wings should spawn and how high she should fly?

Why do you want her to be on "ground zero"? Because you yourself can't elevate past zero?
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by HOLLASLYD(m): 9:38pm On Dec 25, 2008
that's idiosyncracy
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 9:41pm On Dec 25, 2008
SOJ:

so much worded responses over a small matter: simply put, there is a magnet on gals cheeks that fatally attracts the palms of guys,,,

if only they would use their strenght
to make extra cash
let him go and fight with his mate
or should pick up boxing as a side job abi?
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by SOJ(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2008
seriously it takes an atomic level of selfcontrol not to throway slap for some gals sometimes;
since i wouldnt do it wateva the case,i'll say its WRONG,
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2008
SOJ:

seriously it takes an atomic level of selfcontrol not to throway slap for some gals sometimes;
since i wouldnt do it whatever the case,i'll say its WRONG,

its only people who cannot express themselves verbally
that sought physical means of expressing themselves

a man hitting a woman, , , ,
i see it as and act of cowardice
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by MaiSuya(m): 9:54pm On Dec 25, 2008
Sagamite:

You are sick!!!

So you are the god that decides how wide her wings should spawn and how high she should fly?

Why do you want her to be on "ground zero"? Because you yourself can't elevate past zero?

No, I'm not sick, I'm just being me. You should count yourself lucky if your girl would gladly pee upright at the slightest suggestion. Not all of us guys however, are as lucky; simply cooing in most cases will have just as much effect on her as a rubber bullet on a bullet proof door. Sometimes (operative word SOME), you just need to flex those muscles [b]a little [/b]to remind her that u are in charge.  cool
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by SOJ(m): 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2008
ok macho, try flexing dem wit at the nearest agege park tongue
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:07pm On Dec 25, 2008
rather make her feel extremely bad that she had wished she should have better of been beaten
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by skolars(m): 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2008
@SOJ
r u a chemist
atomic level
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2008
totally
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by SOJ(m): 10:23pm On Dec 25, 2008
skolars:

@SOJ
r u a chemist

tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by 190: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2008
well i dnt know wetin una tink o, bt my xmas was totally in-doors
wit my gf of course who got pissed dat i didnt take her out 2day wen
we went Jollyin virtually through out 24th nite till 4am and sometin suprising
happened 2day we had a wud i say misunderstanding and i even beat the hell
outta her
after wic we had 2 hot hours of reunion sex which was totally amazing grin
sum girls pushes guys 2 d wall and although its not advicable bt its totally necesary 2 beat
ur girl once in a while,depends on what entirely she does, pls i nor ready 4 people wen go talk my mata o, cos im ready 2 dig any1 that replies 2 my thread till ending of 2009, all da best people, i wish u wetin una wish una selves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Spent 10 Years In Prison For Killing My Wife, Now I Found Out She Was Alive / Gunmen kill three, abduct three in Katsina villages -Daily Trust / Two Girls Fund Dead Anibaba Area Ikorodu Lagos (VERY GRAPHIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.