Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! (6594 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Nigerian Dies From Beating Over Attempted Rape In Malaysia / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by 190: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2008
well its not advicable bt totally allowed 100%
u ladies push guys to the wall at times wetin u com expect mak we do
hold ourselves, there are diff kind of beatin o,
i dnt mean the type dat u giv ur gf a blackeye,maybe jst a few slaps would be enuf 2 do the damage
afteer wic the sex dat comes there after is always the best, giv it a trial
the lady wud want 2 Bleep the guy that has pratically made her cry a few hours earlier and the guy
wud want 2 show the lady that he jst isnt gud in slapin alone bt also in bed, so all da best, dont beat ur ladies too often sha, other wise dey wud hate u or get used 2 the beatin grin grin make it like 1ce in 6months, ideal 4 the perfect couple and make the beatin worth the problem she created, i wud say again only slaps not blowsif u go do sometin else nor say na 190 tel u o grin grin
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Hauwa1: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2008
ummmm i wonder how they do it. making love with somone that just got done beating you? i canat believe it. for me, just don't come near me i will bend your prick and broke your balls cool
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by JJYOU: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2008
190:

i dnt mean the type that u giv ur girlfriend a blackeye,maybe jst a few slaps would be enough 2 do the damage
afteer wic the sex that comes there after is always the best, giv it a trial
the lady would want 2 Bleep the guy that has pratically made her cry a few hours earlier and the guy
would want 2 show the lady that he jst isnt good in slapin alone bt also in bed, so all da best, don't beat ur ladies too often sha, other wise dey would hate u or get used 2 the beatin grin grin make it like 1ce in 6months, ideal for the perfect couple and make the beatin worth the problem she created, i would say again only slaps not blowsif u go do sometin else nor say na 190 tel u o grin grin
i promised never to buy a gun. you just made me change my mind. i would personally kill anyone that lays his fingers on my daughter. not that God would allow it. you are trying to be silly abi?
*Hauwa*:

ummmm i wonder how they do it. making love with somone that just got done beating you? i canat believe it. for me, just don't come near me i will bend your prick and broke your balls cool
you could even have them for lunch
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Hauwa1: 2:25am On Dec 28, 2008
JJYOU, sure i won't hestitate to have it for lunch. lots of pepper preferably atarodo and ata wewe and little salt to taste. you see how the hotdog looks like huh?

that's for anyone who is going to lay his dark palm on me wink
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by slimfine(f): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2008
I think she loves to be beating because that explains why she is hanging around that son of a "GUN"
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by SisiJinx: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2008
*Hauwa*:

And feed it to him on a child size hot dog bun
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by AdamBrody1(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2008
Sometimes i don't criticize men that beat women. Women atimes can be extremely provocative with their words and tongues. They say things to belittle men when he is not in a good shape to be a man at that moment be it money wahala or loss of confidence. Instead of them standing for their guy to pull him out of that doldrum, they continue to nag endlessly, say condescending things to infuriate the guy, gossip, compare him with other men who at that moment is better off, debase them in front of their neighbours, friends and family, test the will power of men and expect him to just look at her and walk away.

These provocations know no bounds and women don realise that they are truely hurtig someone. I find it hard to believe that this is the same woman that would say she loves the guy after he buys her good things of life, satisfies her sexually and romantically, takes care of her, share jokes and games together and comfort time when things are good for the guy but turns a 360 when the guy is down.

Men are human beings and one way or the other, they experience turpsy turvey moments but castigating and provoking doesnt help in any way. I know its a major cause of break ups and when a guy beats a woman, he doesnt do it as a show of strength, but a countermove of frustration and provocation.

I once had this stubborn goat as a girlfriend and men! No comment sha   undecided these days the first 2 hours of meeting a chick makes me analyse her level of stubborness and provocative attitude. If i feel that this is a match made in Hell,i zap fast never to look back lest i turn into salt like lot's wife!

Reading Nairaland atimes, it is easy to decipher which chicks have been beaten once or twice by their men. The way they respond to everything with sarcasm and insults could be easily traced to their real lifestyles and if their men beat the sh***t out of them for their provocative nature, i think these men would be extremely justified!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by busybein: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2008
mr adam abeg stop d mouth making,d way it is easy to know babes dat receive beatings from their lovers on dis forum,is also d same way it is easy no i mean easier to know men dat their women control like u sir

men dat support dis beating of a stuff r men dat either receive slaps from their wives as a daily bread or men dat dont have d liver to touch their babes and r very angry about it,more like wishing they could
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by AdamBrody1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2008
busybein:

mr adam abeg stop d mouth making,d way it is easy to know babes that receive beatings from their lovers on this forum,is also d same way it is easy no i mean easier to know men that their women control like u sir

men that support this beating of a stuff r men that either receive slaps from their wives as a daily bread or men that don't have d liver to touch their babes and r very angry about it,more like wishing they could

Well thanks for reminding me that i was once controlled by a chick and i couldnt beat her and just walked away then. That was very silly and unmanly of me. In fact it was a very girly thing to do. Now i am gearing up to warm up to the wife beating business and so far so good, it is extremely lucraive for those doing it. At least the worst you can say is that we are cowards and not man enough but at least we get to plug your lips with some deft blows and hardcore slaps to bring you down to planet earth.

It wont be difficult getting into this business especially which chicks like you, who love to shoot their mouths to provoke anytime it suits you. Now i prefer to just relax, absorb the provocations without uttering a word and reply back with a huge fist to her throat!

I believe doing that at least 3 time a week will make the environment much calmer and the tongues less wittier and nastier. After some time, she will either learn to control her tongue or waka from the relationship. Any of the above options is fine by me!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by busybein: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2008
Adam Brody:

Well thanks for reminding me that i was once controlled by a chick and i couldnt beat her and just walked away then. That was very silly and unmanly of me. In fact it was a very girly thing to do. Now i am gearing up to warm up to the wife beating business and so far so good, it is extremely lucraive for those doing it. At least the worst you can say is that we are cowards and not man enough but at least we get to plug your lips with some deft blows and hardcore slaps to bring you down to planet earth.

It wont be difficult getting into this business especially which chicks like you, who love to shoot their mouths to provoke anytime it suits you. Now i prefer to just relax, absorb the provocations without uttering a word and reply back with a huge fist to her throat!

I believe doing that at least 3 time a week will make the environment much calmer and the tongues less wittier and nastier. After some time, she will either learn to control her tongue or waka from the relationship. Any of the above options is fine by me!

women have choices u know,they r a lot of better men out there,so anyone wasting her time wt u,sure is an omo.alata girl,cos no real woman,i mean no serious thinking woman will end up wt an hulk hogan wannabe

but enjoy d orange sellers and omo-alata girls while it lasts sir
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by icecold2(f): 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2008
busybein:

women have choices u know,they r a lot of better men out there,so anyone wasting her time wt u,sure is an omo.alata girl,because no real woman,i mean no serious thinking woman will end up wt an hulk hogan wannabe

but enjoy d orange sellers and omo-alata girls while it lasts sir

LOL

dis girl
u are also here
its like u just like trouble grin grin
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by AdamBrody1(m): 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2008
@busybein

I am so sure that you have been bit**ch slapped a couple of times by men or b/friends! grin Your mouth and lips should be filled with contours by now from the hands of different guys!

You are a very easy target and i am sure they enjoyed every moment of it. Its just too obvious. Comparing you with some other chicks on NL is like oil and water. You confuse freedom of expression and feminine independence to mean provocation and license to get nasty with your poor choice of words and i hoped over the years gone by, men have reminded you accordingly.! cheesy

But again, you are still in need of more reminders!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by busybein: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
Adam Brody:

@busybein

I am so sure that you have been bit**ch slapped a couple of times by men or b/friends! grin Your mouth and lips should be filled with contours by now from the hands of different guys!

You are a very easy target and i am sure they enjoyed every moment of it. Its just too obvious. Comparing you with some other chicks on NL is like oil and water. You confuse freedom of expression and feminine independence to mean provocation and license to get nasty with your poor choice of words and i hoped over the years gone by, men have reminded you accordingly.! cheesy

But again, you are still in need of more reminders!

*yawns*

ok i hear u,as i was saying before u went off d track,tell me how many omo alata girls uve been with,slapping them sef wont make a difference,cos their face looks disfigured already grin grin grin bunch of ugly ninnies cool

hahahahahahah u wish sweetie u wish,u see men like u,r d agberos we have on earth,so d pple u date r pple like u(d omo-alatas) so trust me,its better i become a nun dan date agbero men like adam,dat is why u all r blessed wt orange sellers

i bet u havent met a girl dat will castrate dat tiny manliness of urs when u r sleeping undecided anyways there is nothing down tere to cut sef,small willy willy already grin grin grin
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by onyinye2(f): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2008
My response to this post is that if a guy feels the need to hit his woman, his love, then he should have his ass beaten the hell up. I mean get a ginormous man to tear them walls up. Not in my house will some man come up and hit me and I aint fixin to do nothing about. You know what, the girl is also just as stupid. What the hell is you still doing with this disrupted excuse of a man?  Lawd let me stop. I just got home from church you know and I'm tryna be holy but LAWD!!!

All I have to say is not me. Not me. Not me. Not me. Thank the Lord my best friends are dudes cause. . . . let me stop.

Dog gone mutha luvas. LAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by AdamBrody1(m): 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2008
busybein:

*yawns*

ok i hear u,as i was saying before u went off d track,tell me how many omo alata girls uve been with,slapping them sef wont make a difference,because their face looks disfigured already grin grin grin bunch of ugly ninnies cool

hahahahahahah u wish sweetie u wish,u see men like u,r d agberos we have on earth,so d people u date r people like u(d omo-alatas) so trust me,its better i become a nun dan date agbero men like adam,that is why u all r blessed wt orange sellers

i bet u havent met a girl that will castrate that tiny manliness of urs when u r sleeping undecided anyways there is nothing down tere to cut sef,small willy willy already grin grin grin

You so predictable! grin

I am sure if youpost ur pic on NL, we would spend the whole day tracing the contours on your lips and face from whose hands each blows came from.

It is so sure your a major over reactor, naggist, provocator, an element of slur and condescending words. The way you talk is as if you were or is still a female cultist. I am happy, your exes one way or the other tried to purge your excesses through beatings!

You cant be a better mascot and poster girl for a woman that has been beaten badly. I sometimes think your the chick those navy soldiers caned the hell out of because of her provocative attitude and wish it was you!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2008
Adam Brody:

Sometimes i don't criticize men that beat women. Women atimes can be extremely provocative with their words and tongues. They say things to belittle men when he is not in a good shape to be a man at that moment be it money wahala or loss of confidence. Instead of them standing for their guy to pull him out of that doldrum, they continue to nag endlessly, say condescending things to infuriate the guy, gossip, compare him with other men who at that moment is better off, debase them in front of their neighbours, friends and family, test the will power of men and expect him to just look at her and walk away.

These provocations know no bounds and women don realise that they are truely hurtig someone. I find it hard to believe that this is the same woman that would say she loves the guy after he buys her good things of life, satisfies her sexually and romantically, takes care of her, share jokes and games together and comfort time when things are good for the guy but turns a 360 when the guy is down.

Men are human beings and one way or the other, they experience turpsy turvey moments but castigating and provoking doesnt help in any way. I know its a major cause of break ups and when a guy beats a woman, he doesnt do it as a show of strength, but a countermove of frustration and provocation.

I once had this stubborn goat as a girlfriend and men! No comment sha undecided these days the first 2 hours of meeting a chick makes me analyse her level of stubborness and provocative attitude. If i feel that this is a match made in Hell,i zap fast never to look back lest i turn into salt like lot's wife!

Reading Nairaland atimes, it is easy to decipher which chicks have been beaten once or twice by their men. The way they respond to everything with sarcasm and insults could be easily traced to their real lifestyles and if their men beat the sh***t out of them for their provocative nature, i think these men would be extremely justified!
It's true sha, these men are only human beings and can only take so much, same with the women, but not withstanding, beating your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband is never the answer smiley

This life ehn, can be so fustrating sometimes embarassed
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by busybein: 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2008
Adam Brody:

You so predictable! grin

I am sure if youpost ur pic on NL, we would spend the whole day tracing the contours on your lips and face from whose hands each blows came from.

It is so sure your a major over reactor, naggist, provocator, an element of slur and  condescending words. The way you talk is as if you were or is still a female cultist. I am happy, your exes one way or the other tried to purge your excesses through beatings!

You can't be a better mascot and poster girl for a woman that has been beaten badly. I sometimes think your the chick those navy soldiers caned the hell out of because of her provocative attitude and wish it was you!
hahahahahaha yeah rite,sorry dear,my skin is still as fresh as a new born baby's so keep wishing and hoping that i dated agberos like u in d past

abegii make i hear word,u r d type dat receives beatings from women instead,na today,action speaks louder than voice,because its only weaklings that will log on to a site hide under their pc's and claim to be one woman beater,naaa real men don't do that,matured men wouldnt even try it,its kids like u that wil come on here to get a medal for things uve never done

u wish i was beaten in d past,keep wishing naaaa,men like u should be castrated one hand like i said,listen its only those fools uve been dating that will receive slaps fromu,first off adam ur hands don't even measure up to my fingernails not to talk of face,so it will be so easy to deal with ur likes cool

continue beating ur orange and groundnut sellers,afterall even if u beat them from now till next yr,it still wouldnt make a diff like i said earlier,because their face is already disfigured
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2008
sigh undecided
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by KarmaMod(f): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2008
actually Brody, jenni is very pretty

Guess you're gonna have to come with better disses than "Im sure you're are so ugly, yada yada"
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by busybein: 11:22pm On Dec 28, 2008
KarmaMod:

actually Brody, jenni is very pretty

Guess you're going to have to come with better disses than "I'm sure you're are so ugly, yada yada"
noooo im not pretty,infact i look like an mgbeke,adambrody so wishes

i wish i was as pretty as u r karma,d world would have been a better place for me wt my shakara cool
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2008
KOFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

smoooooooooooches!!!! kiss kiss

How is school na??
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
onyinye2:

KOFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss

smoooooooooooches!!!! kiss kiss

How is school na??
YOU! Where have you been? angry cry angry

Mschew!

School is cool dear, how are you sha? Long time smiley kiss
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by onyinye2(f): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2008
ibkaye:

YOU! Where have you been? angry cry angry

Mschew!

School is cool dear, how are you sha? Long time smiley kiss

Hehehehehe. . . . . you know school is my first priority so I had to let nairaland go and focus.

But now I'm on leave and I'm LOVING IT!!! grin grin grin

Not sure if the rest of the members are. cheesy cheesy
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2008
onyinye2:

Hehehehehe. . . . . you know school is my first priority so I had to let nairaland go and focus.

But now I'm on leave and I'm LOVING IT!!! grin grin grin

Not sure if the rest of the members are. cheesy cheesy
Lol, that's verrrry good of you dear, keep up the good work wink kiss
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2008
Adam Brody:

You so predictable! grin

It is so sure your a major over reactor, naggist, provocator, an element of slur and condescending words. The way you talk is as if you were or is still a female cultist. I am happy, your exes one way or the other tried to purge your excesses through beatings!

You can't be a better mascot and poster girl for a woman that has been beaten badly. I sometimes think your the chick those navy soldiers caned the hell out of because of her provocative attitude and wish it was you!
Adamu, what happened to your white flag?

Are you not a man of your words?
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by chrissiebe(f): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2008
My brother beats up his long time gf of abt 16 yrs (started dating since primary school) and they are still together!
to me, that's madness!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by lechatte(f): 7:36am On Dec 30, 2008
Men beating women?And even dislocating their shoulders and other joints?For what?Domestic violence is a no-no where I'm concerned.The day a man lays his hand on me is the day he will be receiving a pink slip from Saint Peter!
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by meexteriox(m): 10:53am On Dec 30, 2008
Any attempt or deliberate act of beating a woman is barbaric, in any form or way, period.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by lone: 1:05pm On Dec 30, 2008
u people should go see down and get a grip.

5 times in 2 years. that is 5 days in 730 days. and u feel u have enough data to judge the love btween them. nonsensical

dont u people think beyond ur noses. have u ever wonder what happened in the remaining 725 days. yes violent in any form is bad and does not solve anything or bring out any thing good. and the guy should grow up and learn how to control his temper, also the babe should analyze if she is doing any wrong to put the guy over the edge. I do not for 1 min support the beatings in any form, it is babaric and immature on the guy part.

But for anybody to sit on his/her dirty high horse and wrinkle his/her soiled nose on the love btween these 2 people is the high of immaturity and lack of understanding. u want to judge the love of these 2 using 5 days out of 730 days. stupendous.

Go and face your own relationship. why dont u dish ur own spouse who rather than beat u , excel in emotional torture, verbal assaults, infidelity or any other problems u have between couples in relationship, except u are wont to tell me dat ur own relationship do not have any problem, which seems highly impossible. so why r u sticking with the relationship (and even love) despite the problems. except if u continue to sit on ur dirty high horse and say other people realtionship problem is worse than ur own. keep dreaming in filth.
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 30, 2011
why would a man want to beat his woman?
if she is being a btch or is stubborn wouldn't it be
better to just find a woman who isn't? why stay with her
just to beat her? the question is not if we women like
it but rather if you guys do as it allows u to demonstrate how
"manly" you are? mschew.  undecided
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by MrsChima(f): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
Aww damn! Not this shit again! angry angry
Re: Beating Shit Out Of Your Girlfriend! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2011
190:

i dnt mean the type dat u giv your gf a blackeye,maybe jst a few slaps would be enuf 2 do the damage
afteer wic the sex dat comes there after is always the best, [size=18pt]giv it a trial[/size]
the lady wud want 2 bleep the guy that has pratically made her cry a few hours earlier and the guy
wud want 2 show the lady that he jst isnt gud in slapin alone bt also in bed, so all da best,
dont beat your ladies too often sha, other wise dey wud hate u or get used 2 the beatin grin grin make it like 1ce in 6months, ideal 4 the perfect couple and make the beatin worth the problem she created, i wud say again only slaps not blowsif u go do sometin else nor say na 190 tel u o grin grin

look! look at this fo0l. look at this EDIAT!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Girls Fund Dead Anibaba Area Ikorodu Lagos (VERY GRAPHIC) / See How These Thieves Wasted Their Lives. PICTURES / This Lady Was Arrested By Police For Wearing This In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.