Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) (24902 Views)

RiversRerun: Thugs Injure A Policewoman In Tai LGA(pics) / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / Pictures Of Political Thugs Arrested In Rivers By The Military. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by Sylvarresta(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
GBTYO:

Are you a mumu? Because you have a mumu look on your mumu face.
I'll take that as a compliment...... Mind u am a not a political thug

1 Like

Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by coldFLARES1(m): 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=omenka post=30179867]Feel so disgusted reading stuffs like this. Seems human life has become as worthless as a dung beetle in this country. Smh. Puleease don't tell me you just realised that a low value is attached to life here in Nigeria. Afterall your C-in-C could convey his condolences to the people of France over the death of 12 frenchmen, while dismissing the deaths in Baga, same day, as 'normal'.
Did you read the police report? They attacked each other and no one died!
Such a sad commentary.
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by Dee60: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dont die for a politician. They only need the people during election. Afterwards they hardly remember you! By the time they are being sworn in, they dont remember all the promises they have made. They only remember how they will recoup all the funds they have spent wooing the electorate.
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by aviazuva: 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
MUMU people!!!!!!!

How many of the injured are children of the politicians ?

MUMU people
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by lordcornel(m): 4:46pm On Jan 27, 2015
Do not waste your life on politicians,because not one of them will lose their lives in the coming
election. The soldiers and police Meant to secure your lives
are attached to each of them in dozens. Jonathan nor
Buhari is a magician. Corruption can only be wiped out by
you. If you work in the civil services don't help to
manipulate figures or systems or taxes and report to work
early. Don't give police and FRSC bribes for circumventing
the laws. Don't steal from your office till, do not cheat your
fellow man. Do not demand money or contracts from
politician in exchange for votes. Reject gifts from them. The
cumulation of this vices is what is called corruption.
Nigeria wil change if we change because APC is PDP and
PDP is APC, there is no change in that.
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by Epatty(f): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nawa o... scared sef, in d north
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by FKseun(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hello good people, vote your conscience. Don't be manipulated. If your pastor says don't vote for a Muslim, ask him if Daniel served a saint; whether Modeccai did not serve King Ahaseurus and if Joseph was not a prime Minister under Pharaoh.
No right thinking Pastor who is focused on his assignment will tell his members who to vote for. The Pulpit should not be used for campaigns. This election is not about North versus South, nor is it Christian versus Muslim. It is about th...e soul of Nigeria and good governance. Don't allow politicians divide us. When they share money, they don't talk about religion. When they want donations from Aliko Dangote, they don't remember he is a Muslim. When they enter an aircraft, they don't ask the religious faith of the pilot. When their bosses are atheists, they don't resign from the job. When an Alhaji gives them contracts, they don't reject it. They and their wives go to Dubai to spend money. Dubai is in United Arab Emirate but they have no problems buying houses in Dubai. But when it comes to politics back home, they say they want to ISLAMISE you. Yet, some of these people were spiritual consultants to Abacha. Vote your conscience. If you want to vote for Jonathan, vote for him based on your conviction that he has performed in your estimation and not because he is a "Christian". If you want to vote for Buhari, vote for him because you feel disenchanted with Jonathan government, not because he is a Muslim. Say NO to bigotry. God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by Afroconnect: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dumb youths dying for greedy politicians,what. Waste...Nija youths,shine your eyes-get yours...don't be satisfied with crumbs.
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by lastpage: 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2015
lalasticlala:

According to the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Kenneth Nwosu, while confirming the attack, claimed that there was no death recorded in the incident.

“There was a skirmish in the area on Sunday. Two factions of the same political party attacked one another. The police have arrested one suspect and recovered a cutlass from him. Meanwhile, no death was reported and normalcy has returned to the place now.”

Report however says the corpse of Sulaimon has been moved to the Lagos Island General Hospital’s Mortuary but no relative has showed up to claim the body yet.

Its not today that "The Nigerian Police" have suddenly GONE BLIND, even in the face of "Photo Evidence"....
This is why No ONE in their right senses, will TRUST ANY POLICEMAN or WOMAN!
Bunch of "Uniformed Criminals"!

They need to visit an Optician...... but then, since PDP-Stolen loot is what is causing the blindness, l am not even sure whether an Optician would be of any help to these useless Eediots calling themselves "Police"! wink wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by eazysally: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chei!!! Nigerian youths, sometimes I think this kind of thing happen in the north, e dey happen for west too
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by eleko1: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
undecided shocked sadU dey use Nairaland do personal SUREBET abi? On a serious note,U dnt need to do RANKA YA DEDE/solict for likes.Say something worth reading with a touch of joke,U won't beg anybody for likes b4 they like Ur comment.Forget that BB phone and concentrate with Ur acada/work,U'll buy more than that BB.Nor frustrate yaself cos of BB.Wish U good luck in yo search for likes
peteruuu:
SMH for the deceased !!!
How on earth would people just want to kill themselves when the PEOPLE they're "fighting" for are somehow somewhat somewhere enjoying their lives?!!!
Well,RIP sha o

*modified*

Hello my fellow nairalanders,please help me win!My brother n I made a bet just now.He said if i can meet up with him on the number of LIKES he's having on this forum,he would dash me his BB Z10 phone!!! Lol..as i no wan miss it..he's giving me a maximum of just a month!!! HE'S HAVING ABOUT 832 total likes,while i'm just having about 85 total likes. Please help me LIKE this comment.Thanks
cheesy grin sad shocked embarassed
Re: Political Thugs Kill One, Injure Six In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Another life lost.
O lord may we not meet untimely death in Jesus name amen.

MTN SME DATA SHARE.

Don't allow ur smartphones nd laptops to be smarter than u are.
BUY VERY AFFORDABLE MTN DATA .
we sell cheap MTN internet data bundles cus we buy in bulk thereby gaining certain privileges etc.
When you buy data from us, you pay less while getting the same speed, same quality and same duration as the normal subscription. We deliver ur data to u in less than 2 minutes. I would also volunteer to assist u on issues relating to ur mtn line(s)

Our MTN data plans has a validity period of ONE MONTH and works on all devices such as Android, BB10, iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone, Tablets, Modem etc.
1GB = #1,200.

if interested, kindly contact me via my facebook inbox or chat me on Whatsapp - 07062027524.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Hails Buhari’s Inaugural Speech / Photos Of Mega Kano Economic City / Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.