Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel (24889 Views)

OSUN APC: Osun Panel Dismisses Petition By Aregbesola Faction / Why PDP, R-APC Couldn’t Withstand Buhari During 2019 Election – Galadima / Nigeria Procures Marauder Armoured Vehicle, Which Can Withstand IEDs, Explosives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Ecstasy154(m): 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2021
Proceedings at the sitting of Osun State Panel of Inquiry investigating police brutality and extrajudicial killings took a dramatic turn on Friday when a Legal Officer of the Nigeria Police Force, Mr. Francis Osie boasted that no one can withstand his slaps.

The drama happened when the petitioner’s counsel, Kayode Adebisi was cross-examining a policeman, Inspector Muritala Alayande in a case involving a businessman, Mr. Paul Adeolu, who alleged that some policemen aided the syndicate that defrauded him of a sum of N36million to escape justice after being apprehended.

In the petition the businessman submitted before the panel, he alleged that the police collected money from the syndicate, arrested him and tortured him instead of helping him to pursue justice.

Inspector Alayande who was the Investigating Police Officer(IPO) in the case giving testimony before the panel, said: “In December 2016, one Raji Abdulrasheed reported that the petitioner collected N1.8million from him and refused to pay. We arrested the petitioner and he confessed that he was duped by some people from Lagos. We went to Lagos and arrested five suspects. One of them was indicted and was charged to court before the petitioner withdrew the matter.”

While Adebisi was cross-examining Inspector Alayande, he alleged that he tortured the petitioner while he was in police custody.

Alayande smiled hysterically, saying, “If I slapped him (petitioner) he will not wake up for three days.

The remarked grieved the panel, he was cautioned, however, the counsel tried to get more clarity on the issue, this infuriated the legal officer of the police, Mr Francis Osie, and threatened that the counsel can’t withstand his slaps. Adebisi replied that “the panel should take judicial notice of his remark that he is a man of violence, this is why this panel was set up.

Osie said angrily, “If there is any allegation of torture, there should be medical evidence. If I slap you as you are there can you withstand it? What rubbish? The petitioner did not wake up in the hospital and you the counsel is coming here to lie to the panel.

The Chairman of the panel, Justice Akin Oladimeji, cautioned that the police officer does not have any right to slap anybody saying, “there is no point in saying or making yourself so as a mighty man that if you slap anybody he won’t be able to stand up for days that is making the whole thing messy. You are standing before the panel.

The cross-examination was later concluded as the matter was adjourned to March 26th 2021.
https://thenationonlineng.net/nobody-can-withstand-my-slaps-police-legal-officer-boasts-before-osun-panel/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by dikeigbo2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2021
hahahaha........yeye dey smell ....police is your friend gbagam

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by DICKstractor: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2021
undecided

This country is like a circus and our leaders are the jesters while we are the audience laughing at their stale jokes while suffering from the stale and mentally derailing jokes

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by harmargedon: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
so na hundred handers him be abi

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by donbachi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Oneday,u go slap the one wey go give u stroke.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Drsnives(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2021
Failed State.

Nawaooooo
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by sofeo(m): 5:13am On Mar 21, 2021
Stupidity.
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Tectono: 5:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Is the police useful to the hoi polloi? How many rich people has he slapped? Check out my signature if you want to be making millions of naira from export business.
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by slawormiir: 5:14am On Mar 21, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by whytediamond(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Abuse of office. Jungle style. Slave vs master style. They forget this is 2021

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Godwin5766(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2021
Happy birthday to BLU 03
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by hakeem4(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2021
But why would he be so proud of slapping people that would lead them to the hospital.

With his chimpanzee palm

10 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Ishilove: 5:19am On Mar 21, 2021
Ubiquitus, ogula!
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Lincoln275(m): 5:21am On Mar 21, 2021
They should kukuj sponsor him to slap competition to know what’s up

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 21, 2021
This una cloth dey deceive oo. carry your ear put make i yab am tooundecided
Maybe e no go be like molue jam your ear, mumu police officer.

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by fourboys: 5:22am On Mar 21, 2021
y
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by anykey: 5:35am On Mar 21, 2021
Oshey hand of asgard
Hammer hand of horror.
you deserve an award.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Auxtin85(m): 5:51am On Mar 21, 2021
Untrained useless police officer
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by sammysmiles(m): 6:02am On Mar 21, 2021
Imagine Talk
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by MrIcredible: 6:23am On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by wyqay: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2021
mumu police officer
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by punisha: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2021
Make dem carry u go waterline make one abobi slap you first reset that your empty head...ewure

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by eedimo(m): 6:28am On Mar 21, 2021
Na them
My problem is the high level of impunity in this country.
Why would a man who claims to know the law, address a judicial panel in such a manner an he goes free?
God save my children from this mess.

19 Likes

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Goodheart012(m): 6:45am On Mar 21, 2021
Nawa
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Draught: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2021

Well done Mr E.Honda, with your hundred hand slap!

How bout we do a slap competition eh, I slap (go rub pepper sauce for hand) you first? ...

No but on a more serious note, can you imagine a Gorv Security Official talking with such impunity in a Gorv setup legal hearing...

We really do need to reform, rehabilitate and re-educate our security personnels..they just seem too... Stupid, shallow and outdated...

There are a lot of infrastructures in Nigeria that need a thorough makeover because they seem out of tune with this 21st century...

How do we make these changes? Well it starts from everyone of us contributing to the good of the nation and not dwelling on the religious and ethnic lines that has been passed on to us indirectly/directly from our parents or surroundings..

We are more enlightened than this, lets start.. THE TIME IS NOW!...

1 Like

Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by sofiscatedmoron: 7:34am On Mar 21, 2021
grin
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by whela(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Imaging such effontry
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by EmmyDJourno: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2021
Bastard
Re: Nobody Can Withstand My Slaps, Police Legal Officer Boasts Before Osun Panel by Muhylonaire007: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2021
Lol... Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku expresses disappointment at Police handling of EndSARS Memorial / We Met Akpabio 20 Times To Stop His Defection- Enoidem / 2023: Who Will You Vote For And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.