Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist (812 Views)

What Is The Work Of This Man Who Always Stands Behind Buhari? / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / GEJ Should Apologise To Ijaws And Niger Deltans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by Ahmed4002(m): 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2015
THE WORK OF A THINKER.

Got this from one Bucky Hassan and I consider it a classic, yes a MUST READ!!!

"If Buhari was pictured attending a mosque, and it was reported that the Imam said 'he would open the gates to hell upon those who oppose Buhari', and Buhari sat there and said nothing, what do you think many people would be saying today?If Buhari was pictured going to different mosques and kneeling before Imams, as part of his campaign, what do we think the comments would be?If Buhari was pictured going on pilgrimage to Mecca, surrounded by a retinue of fawning Imams, what would the response be from Nigerians?If Buhari invited senior Imams from across the country to a meeting with him, to discuss the elections and his campaign strategy, what would the Nigerian people think?GEJ has done all the above, and we are told he has a right to do so as a committed christian. Buhari has done none of the above yet he is called a religious fundamentalist with a plan to turn Nigeria into an Islamic nation.Please examine the facts so we can honestly decide who is acting like the real religious fundamentalist? Who is using religious faith as a political ploy to get votes?No pastor, Bishop, GO, Reverend Father, Imam etc etc is GOD. They do NOT have the right to tell you who to vote for. Go out there and support the candidate of your choice. Make your choice based upon who will give you and your children a better life and a better Nigeria."- Bucky Hassan.

TRUTH IS PRICELESS. Vote out the bigots and shame their Prophets and Bishops, tell Oyedepo that God is the God of righteousness, HE is God of all flesh, HE hates corruption and despises those whose watch encourages corruption, usury and insecurity. We shall VOTE the CHANGE ticket and hell will not roll over.
God Bless Nigeria

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by lomprico(m): 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Islam is not accommodating, a non-muslim entering a mosque is taking a risk. I knw the experience I had as a child, I was almost mobbed for entering a two inch high rectangular shaped enclosure they pray in. So dont expect gej to enter any mosque for blessing! And buhari dont need to wait for any imam to declare hell on anybody that does opposes him, he will be the one to say it himself. The baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood, remember?

1 Like

Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by lawbabs: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2015
Tell them o... Anyway, some Nigerians will see big ditch in their front and still enter into it. They will tell u, dont worry, we can jump it, when the time comes...
Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by Almuhsin(m): 2:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
GMB my choice

Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by Ahmed4002(m): 2:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
lomprico:
Islam is not accommodating, a non-muslim entering a mosque is taking a risk. I knw the experience I had as a child, I was almost mobbed for entering a two inch high rectangular shaped enclosure they pray in. So dont expect gej to enter any mosque for blessing! And buhari dont need to wait for any imam to declare hell on anybody that does opposes him, he will be the one to say it himself. The baboons and monkeys will be soaked in blood, remember?

but there are many venues to meet and discuss. so tell me which imam have endorsed Gmb or had any campaign meeting with the religious leaders.
so that's not a point brother.
Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by lomprico(m): 3:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ahmed4002:

but there are many venues to meet and discuss. so tell me which imam have endorsed Gmb or had any campaign meeting with the religious leaders.
so that's not a point brother.
You write up insinuated that gej is the religious fundamentalist because he meets with christian leaders only and not with any imam. So I think my point counts.
Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by Ahmed4002(m): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
lomprico:

You write up insinuated that gej is the religious fundamentalist because he meets with christian leaders only and not with any imam. So I think my point counts.

The points count still. but why won't it be neutral ground. must he seek re election bid from Men of God?
Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by lomprico(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ahmed4002:

The points count still. but why won't it be neutral ground. must he seek re election bid from Men of God?
Why is ur buhari also pallying with these men of god and not the imams?
Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by Ahmed4002(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2015
lomprico:

Why is ur buhari also pallying with these men of god and not the imams?
to show you he's not the religious fundamentalist.
Re: The Work Of A Thinker: Gej should be called a religious fundamentalist by lomprico(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ahmed4002:
to show you he's not the religious fundamentalist.
Which draws that my first post was on point!

(1) (Reply)

I Believe With This Type Of Crowd, Jonathan Should Not Try And Rig Election. / Save Your Data, Top 10 Salient Quotes From #ekitigate Audio / OMG! PDP At It Again (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.