Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo (43631 Views)

Open Letter To Prof. Wole Soyinka On Sexual Bill. By Chris Anyanwu / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / A Nairalander Open Letter To Prof Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by OgologoDimkpa: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
Noted! GEJ till 2019!!

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by atlwireles: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
One thousand soludo will not deliver your fraudster candidate in your Oluwole party.

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by orinocopulse: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
Again, much better response than what FFK put together.

Still waiting for a FACT-BASED rebuttal from them. NOI, Abati, Aganga. Surely they are not all paid to spread propaganda!!!

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by valinda(m): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
FFK,anywhere u are now....dieeeeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by dunkem21(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
When are they commenting on the certificate scam?

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Bensondrums(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
If u didnt read tru dis much write up click like.

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by arresa: 7:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Very thoughtful, very matured, very reflective, very focused, very articulate and endearing.

These are the kind of folks you need in government, not the unintelligent foul and gutter mouths with nothing better to offer Nigerians but the same utter and foul nonsense.

Btw, this was written by Dr. Kayode Fayemi, the head of Policy, Research and Strategy Directorate of the APC Presidential Campaign.

When APC piked heir officers, they picked and assigned them based on their strengths, experience, capabilities and ability to their job and Fayemi was placed appropriately...

This is the most sophisticated, well managed and disciplined political party in the history of Nigeria. They practically relegated PDP to village and insignificant level...

SAI APC#SAI CHANGE#SAI BUHARI

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gwod punish devill, FP straight up

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Alphaoscar: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
I don't think think any sensible person should ask the question of if there is any difference between PDP and APC.

The difference is very clear!!!

13 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by kay1one(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
K

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by micolaj: 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Perfect response
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by zizytd(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
If them like call buhari devil. My mind is made up,I am for buhari, them no do documentary for 2007 and 2011, why now.

8 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by dvee2: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Everything FFK is saying about APC and Buhari now, he had already said same about PDP and GEJ previously. Can such a person be taken serious?

9 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Arysexy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Fayemi kayode d failure of ekiti, How come u stylishly avoided soludo's points? Ur party candidate promised to pay un-employed Nigerian youth 5k monthly, soludo quantified that and it was running in trillions. How much is our budget?

Why didn't u address that Mr failure

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by micolaj: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
kay1one:
K
K=K-leg

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by tit(f): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
APC left the question Soludo asked:
How are you going to fund your projects as well as the feeding of school children etc?

Instead of answering this germane question,
APC went off in a tangent to talk about even more projects!
No mention was made of revenues! especially as oil prices are expected to be depressed for 2015!

Like Soludo mentioned about UPN saving money from civil-servants tea, the only mention of revenue in this foolish APC response is a phantom plugging of leakages.
As expected arse-lickers and hangers-on have jumped out with "excellent write-up" comments.
cretinous fucktards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by tit(f): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Arysexy:
Fayemi kayode d failure of ekiti, How come u stylishly avoided soludo's points? Ur party candidate promised to pay un-employed Nigerian youth 5k monthly, soludo quantified that and it was running in trillions. How much is our budget?

Why didn't u address that Mr failure

thank you jawe.
these guys are deluded.
do they read at all?

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Arysexy(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
tit:
How are you going to fund your projects as well as the feeding of school children etc?

No mention was made of revenues! especially as oil prices are expected to be depressed for 2015!

Like Soludo mentioned about UPN saving money from civil-servants tea, the only mention of revenue in this foolish APC response is a phantom plugging of leakages.
As expected arse-lickers and hangers-on have jumped out with "excellent write-up" comments.
cretinous fucktards.

Are u minding follow follow apc rats

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by realborn(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
It will be a disservice to Nigerians if PDP is voted into any elective post again in Nigeria.

I read every bit of this piece and I am reassured of APC's intellectual acuity over a brainless PDP.

Anyone who is truly literate will spot the difference.

As an Ekiti indigene I am proud of Dr Fayemi. Kudos!

NB: if you disagree with me, please do not expend energy on throwing e-tantrums and insults. smiley

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Gbawe: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Degis:

Why do I think APC is employing paid per post juveniles, who are certificate deficient like their principal, Buhari. Your lack of comprehension has deprived you the ability to read that this missive was written by Dr Kayode Fayemi.

Oga, spare us the mischief, insults and pedantism. It will get you nowhere. If a poster makes a wrong assumption about the author of the article you do not need to insult them over this petty detail. The fact that you do this while ignoring the substantive message of the article show your agenda and motivation.

You only wish to comment to insult another poster and the APC Presidential candidate. You avoid commenting on the article and its message because it is a brilliant submission you cannot fault which is intellectually light years ahead of the bitter diatribe FFK produced as a response to the views of Charles Soludo. Abeg, let us do "issue-based". Comment on the response of Fayemi and leave petty insults aside. Perhaps the issue is that you cannot possibly find anything negative to say about this brilliant delivery from the APC and you are thus left with trying to start a fight in an empty bar.

18 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by BokoHaramm: 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
I still can't see how they intend to raise the neccassay fund to pay 5 million unemployed youths, how they will raise fund to tackle BH and how to deal with this new funds they are listing on top of those former onesy ve reeled put.

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by manny4life(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
Good response, I like the write-up; however, it does not address the issues raised by Prof. Soludo. I guess what Soludo was trying to say is that neither party has been able to outline how they intend on achieving their "change" despite lack of public money. He gave numerous examples. I will like for APC to hint further: for instance, realistic approach to savings.

9 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
tit:

cretinous fucktards.
Far better than PDP's response. Waaaaaay better. The joke is on u and other tanoids definitely

9 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by annibro(f): 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Degis:

Why do I think APC is employing paid per post juveniles, who are certificate deficient like their principal, Buhari. Your lack of comprehension has deprived you the ability to read that this missive was written by Dr Kayode Fayemi.

Any which way,.....weda Lai Mohammed or K. Fayemi, It is still the APC family.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by ichidodo: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok let us assume Soludo was correct and there was apparent rot in the system...Nigerians do you think it is in the place of one who has never taken it upon himself to improve his intellectual and administrative capacity in a democratic setting to correct this anomally? Or are we going to hand the keys of the vehicle Nigeria to a blind driver in a fare of the one-eyed off a cliff simply because of change? We aren't saying GEJ is best because obviously there are better options in the APC....but the question is why Buhari?? especially now it has been revealed he neither cares about Nigerians or Nigeria but his ethnic and religious group?.Are we lookin at a grandiose conspiracy to focus power in microscopic cabal at the expense of gullible and naive Nigerians chanting sai buhari ?

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by hansad: 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
LMAO!!! Does APC not know that Soludo is a wounded lion who is trying to find a place to hide? Soludo lost Anambra state guber election which he hoped Jonathan would use PDP winning apparatus to rig for Soludo.

Soludo even further opened his biased mind when he posited in the article that veteran Economist, Okonjo Iwealla, should not have been in charge of managing Nigeria's economy. Soludo said an Architect, Namadi Sambo the VP, was the man to have been in charge of managing the economy. Shior
Iwealla has taken Nigeria to the fastest-growing economy in Africa.

Soludo had issues with late Dora Akunyili. Soludo is ever vindictive, that's what motivated his recent article. APC forget the message, the messenger has a rabid mind.

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by joseph1013: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Two parties get a scathing and critical article.

One responds through FFK with " Mr. Soludo is confused and conflicted. He seems to have lost touch with reality and this is what often happens when you spend too much time with the Buharists."

The other through Dr. Fayemi responds with "We commend Professor Chukwuma Soludo’s for his insightful and incisive article. We agree with Professor Soludo that if the political parties, including ours, must justify the overwhelming enthusiasm of Nigerians about the 2015 elections we must remain focused on the issues that matter most to them, which is the progress of our country and the well being of our people."

One chooses to attack the messenger, the other addresses the message.

Any surprise why some of us chose the side of the divide we are.

I'm proud!

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by gaby53: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
scribble:
Soludo stole money.

He was behind the polymer bank note scandal
he did?
scribble:
Soludo stole money.

He was behind the polymer bank note scandal
he did?
Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by Bevista: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
I am not under any illusion that the APC team will be able to do all they are claiming. However, the mere fact that they have the decency to articulate their points (rather than discredit a very intelligent expose by soludo) wins my vote.

Principle of Double Effect: When faced with two evil, choose the evil of lesser degree.

I'll take the risk with the APC team.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by tit(f): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Far better than PDP's response. Waaaaaay better. The joke is on u and other tanoids definitely

ok.
i get it.
you win.
you built the highest castle in the world!

in the air!

1 Like

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by efilefun(m): 8:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Meanwhile ait is conducting an online poll for the general election... Trust me the people's general is already showing them what feBUHARI 14 will look like hope they don't hack the software overnight thou...

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Reply To Prof Charles Soludo by jmoore(m): 8:17pm On Jan 27, 2015
Buhari will stablize oil prices by miracle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chxta On How Buhari Was Welcomed In Saudi Arabia (See Tweets) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.