Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Unable To Log On To Face Book - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Unable To Log On To Face Book (963 Views)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / How Do I Log Into Someones Facebook Account Without Knowing The Password / Two Men Rob Internet Cafe At Gunpoint, But Forget To Log Out Of Facebook First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Log On To Face Book by otuwe(f): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2008
is there anyone in this category

am getting invalid username/password error message

pls how do i sort this out

our interenet gurus pls help

thanks

sorry am posting it on nairaland, nobody has replied me from facebook contact center

thanks
Re: Unable To Log On To Face Book by Seun(m): 11:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
Try password recovery?
Re: Unable To Log On To Face Book by Mustay(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
Contact Facebook's team. Of course there's always an option to recover your password just below the log in details' field.

You could also check your mail box to see the first message you received from facebook when you registered.

Most times, when you register, an activation link is sent to your box to confirm the existence of the mail!
Re: Unable To Log On To Face Book by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2009
If you are sure your username/password is correct, then clear all your temporary internet files or try using a different web browser.
And as for your password - make sure you type the correct case for instance dhtml is different from DHTML.

But i do think that password recovery should solve the problem.
Re: Unable To Log On To Face Book by otuwe(f): 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2009
password recovery didnt work for me

buut contact center has finally replied

am good now.

thanks y'all

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Adsense And Analytics Show Different Data / Site Review(finally Completed) / Glo Network Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.