Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (37922 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by itetemi: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Kaduna (NDR) - This certificate scandal of Maj-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has really opened the eyes of many. Initially, some of us in the north thought that Goodluck Jonathan in his desperate move to remain in power beyond 2015 wants to use this certificate issue to shut out our champion, Buhari.

But from every indication, the opposite is the case. It's an understatement to say that I'm ashamed of being a Muslim and be supporting Buhari. Islam is not about lies and evil. Islam is a true religion based on peace and unity. 

For over a month, Buhari is yet to provide his certificate and remove the shame he has painted on us, his diehard supporters. I mean, how difficult is it for Buhari to instruct WAEC to send a copy of his certificate to INEC, not to Premium Times? Is this so difficult? He doesn't need to travel to do this. The time he used in Press Conference is the same opportunity he would tell WAEC to kindly send his certificate to INEC. By so doing, the whole world would know that he is truly a man of integrity and incorruptible. 

Organizing a Press Conference with the aim to release a shabbily prepared Statement of Result is not ideal, especially when the CERTIFICATE is there with WAEC. Or is the Statement of Result more valuable than the CERTIFICATE?

For 2 days now, I have thought about everything I held Buhari at high esteemed thinking that he was being victimized by the lucifers in PDP, but I was wrong. I have come to a solid conclusion that he has been lying to us, his ardent supporters. I am ashamed to say this, but I must say it. I must describe Buhari in 6 words:

1. FRAUD - he entered the army without any certificate but rose to the rank of Maj-General taking salaries and pensions which he didn't merit.

2. COUPIST - he was the arrowhead in ousting Gowon in 1976 as well as Shagari in 1983.

3. LOOTER - I now believe the $2 billion in midland bank Fela sang about.

4. BIGOT - He jailed politicians that are not from his ethnic group or how could one explain why Shagari wasn't jailed but Ekwueme was. He feels so proud that he executed 76% of PTF projects in the north, neglecting even our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Southwest.

5. LIAR - He maintains that Abacha didn't steal just because he followed Abacha and looted Nigeria dry. He claims to have N1m in his bank account, yet his children are in the UK schooling where millions of naira are paid as Tuition fees.

6. FORGER - this one is causing me depression. I can't believe that Buhari has no single certificate, instead of him to open up, he went and forged one. 

We have no option than to stick with Jonathan till 2019. Buhari has messed us up walahi!

tori tori..................another pdp agent on the prowl.registered on 22nd of this month and has always been a pdp agent

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by EnigmAries(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2015
sonssyo:

u be joker,ask USA wat happened,ur vote wil not count
We shall see how votes will not count when results at every PUs are announced right after the votings. The days of preparing results in Abuja is over.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ikotec: 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
oh sorry the pack of lies ddnt work
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sonssyo: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2015
EnigmAries:
We shall see how votes will not count when results at every PUs are announced right after the votings. The days of preparing results in Abuja is over.

u ar just a small mind wen it come to politics,its ok
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by shakiru991(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2015
I cnt wait 2 c mr president in office sai Buhari I dnt blame AIT who cn tell me d mean of AIT
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ollyruffy: 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2015
LOL!!!

Sweep the vampires, PDP out of office on Feb 14.

#GEJMUSTGO2015#
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by beelon1020(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Stand Up Ovation for the people's General.. February 14th History will be made. cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley grin

Burger01:
It's a bitter pill for them to know Buhari trounced Jonathan roundly in the polls.

All these endorsements of GEJ will never have impact on Buhari's victory in the polls.

Sai Buhari all the way joor

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by biafran1stson(m): 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Do not be carried away by facelesss supporters. Election is not won on the internet. We have always kwn buhari to be internet President, feb 14, you will see the real election
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Lekewatt(m): 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
i once had sex on the bed.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by exx(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
GMB will win GEJ anytime anyday on an online poll...however online polls don't win elections, especially in Nigeria where I guess more than half of d peeps who will actually vote on d day don't spend most of their time online. I wonder how many people voting online and liking all APC posts actually have their PVC's undecided
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by DJAmyluv: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good they took it down cos it's clearly a marginalisation of more than 50% of eligible Nigerian voters who aren't on social media
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by sexyjob(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
AIT has explained the reason behind the shutdown. According to the News, there was a clear cheating in APC favor
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Akinrogun(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
......set to port!

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by EnigmAries(m): 8:16am On Jan 29, 2015
sonssyo:

u ar just a small mind wen it come to politics,its ok
You can say that hiding behind your phone ok. Go get your PVC first.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Sshephered: 9:17am On Jan 29, 2015
Burger01:
It's a bitter pill for them to know Buhari trounced Jonathan roundly in the polls.

All these endorsements of GEJ will never have impact on Buhari's victory in the polls.

Sai Buhari all the way joor
sai Goodluck #GEJ4NAIJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances At Stephanie Coker, Olumide Aderinokun's Chieftaincy Title Event / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Gombe State / President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.