Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan (37920 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Fayose Describes U K Hospital Where Buhari Is Receiving Treatment / AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by mrgreen4real(m): 7:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Any 9gerian who knows vividly the past governance of GMB for 20 mnth & PDP 16yrs nd conceive the intention to vote for PDP is uncalled for. Corruption fomented by PDP gave birth to all kinds of -ve life conditions we face in 9geria today.

VOTE FOR CHANGE!!!

VOTE FOR APC!!!

U'LL NOT REGRET!!!

ONE 9GERIA!!!

4 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
SEE YOUR USE.LESS LIFE! ONLY 2 LIKES FOR ALL UR RANTINGS.

BETTER HAVE A RE-THINK AND FOLLOW THE TRAIN OF CHANGE. ELSE YOU'LL FOLLOW YOUR GODFATHER TO OTUEKE.

LOSER

richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

I,Me,Myself,Girlfriends and my family we Endorse
GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

Hit Like if u will vote for Jonathan comes
February.......

Let's join hands to make buhari cry to his grave,
while we put the APC to shame

5 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by alienvirus: 7:56am On Jan 28, 2015
The change is definitely on the horizon. The corrupt ones will be kicked out.

Their looting no dey give us assurance
Repentance no dey their plans eh
create annoyance for my heart So
Ala Oyi e!
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamst(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

[size=16pt]Monkey no fine , him mama like am , Leave us the F00ls alone while we hope to savor the moment, Savor the victory of defeating the stumbling blocks to Nigeria's progress for 16 years , We'll see who laughs and who cries especially when the US Seal team arrests GEJ after they find proof that he sponsored Boko Haram [/size]
Hmmmmm! Interesting
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by ITbomb(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
The poll was hack in by APC trolls, and it has to be taken down to plug the holes.

It was supposed to be one man one vote, NOT one man, 6 browsers (ip addresses) x 4 devices = 24 votes

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by mypassions(m): 7:57am On Jan 28, 2015
The best wins
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Champele(m): 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Propaganda reporters.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
edo3:
Anytime i see how biased they are, i wish nigerians had not contributed a dime when they were begging us around 1998 when d company ws in debt...some private individuals were even interested in buying it then,,but some good nigerians contributed immensely because it ws d first private station then with good music and interesting programs..Dokpesi forgot so soon..whether they like it or nor,jona is going back to Otueke..
clapper board was the first private tv station in nigeria

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 28, 2015
& THE WINNER IS..........hypertension don kill d clueless crew! #feBUHARI!

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Youngzedd(m): 8:00am On Jan 28, 2015
They have been paid some amount out of the 21 Billion.

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by swaggyfunmite: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2015
Na d same way dey wan take rig d forthcoming election...but almighty God will not let it happen.....Idiot fellows..... awon masanfani
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari my foot. Am waiting til febuary 14

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by BaWoahGDP: 8:02am On Jan 28, 2015
Well dis country nEver ceases to shame me... Its like a drunkard father that fights with women n get beaten... D only pple proud to be Nigerians are the successful ones. As a youth in this country, I'm surrounded by bad examples... Smh
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by edo3(m): 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
Tosinayoko:
clapper board was the first private tv station in nigeria
Bros leave that tn,,clapper was not known like ray power n Ait then..clapperboard was known 4 foreign movies,,but Ait ws known for both foreign n indegenous movies n music..Lunch break with jumobi adegbesan now Rmd's wife was never a dull moment..
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Joyekpen: 8:04am On Jan 28, 2015
U APC Bigots, in ur dreams will u see Boko Hari win. Silly hackers!! Olenubu and co what do u expect, silly hackers. ASO Villa has no vacancy, GEJ is still in Charge!

GEJ (2019)

grin tongue cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by heywhytech1(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
I know from beginning that AIT will not see the end of the poll because of how rational Nigerians anticipating Change, nevertheless February 14 is fast approaching. Fellow Buahrist I wish you all Goodluck without Jonathan because a wish for Jonathan is a failure .GMB all the way.

3 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by wirinet(m): 8:05am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:
I so p!ty these f00lz that are backing the idiot called GMB!
You think Nigeria is online ba!
Can't wait for FailBuhari 14 to make a post after a very long while of silence!

Buhari is a cheat and a chronic liar!
I wonder how these people called youth of nowadays think!
After 40years you still haven't learnt yur lessons?
I know if Abacha returns from the dead and clamours that he's change you e-rascals would vote him in!
Grow up people don't jump up!
I would be so glad when the court disqualifies Buhari come Feb 12th then I go lafffffffff ehn!

GoodLuck Nigeria!

You are an arse. You dare called other Nigerians foolz? People that are older than your father and way more intelligent than you. The so called idiot has achieved more than your entire generation if not your whole clan.

If Abacha returns and Nigerians decide to vote for him instead of your Jesus of Okrika (or is it Otueke), it is their perogative. It is their right to vote whomsover they choose.

I know you guys were terrified when Buhari won APC normination. You guys have tried to discredit Buhari through your lies and campaign of calumny, it back fired. Now you guys are considering Justice Bassey Ikpeme mid-night type (June 12, 1993) judgement to disqualify Buhari and make Jonathan sole candidiate. It cannot work. No way Jonathan can disqualify everybody that contest against him. He succeeded in PDP primaries, he cannot succeed with the General election. Advice him to face Buhari at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by jamst(m): 8:07am On Jan 28, 2015
Youngzedd:
They have been paid some amount out of the 21 Billion.
I tell ya
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by BashMe1(m): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2015
Adyrin:
I so p!ty these f00lz that are backing the idiot called GMB!
You think Nigeria is online ba!
Can't wait for FailBuhari 14 to make a post after a very long while of silence!

Buhari is a cheat and a chronic liar!
I wonder how these people called youth of nowadays think!
After 40years you still haven't learnt yur lessons?
I know if Abacha returns from the dead and clamours that he's change you e-rascals would vote him in!
Grow up people don't jump up!
I would be so glad when the court disqualifies Buhari come Feb 12th then I go lafffffffff ehn!

GoodLuck Nigeria!

Shut ur bleep, hw's dat ur headache if we av all decided to make a change?
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by onyekanonso(f): 8:11am On Jan 28, 2015
I tried to vote on the site yesterday but I couldn't. There must have been technical issues
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2015
edo3:
Bros leave that tn,,clapper was not known like ray power n Ait then..clapperboard was known 4 foreign movies,,but Ait ws known for both foreign n indegenous movies n music..Lunch break with jumobi adegbesan now Rmd's wife was never a dull moment..
which come first nah? Im sure u not kid
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Yemmynaira(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2015
FollOw d true way, so dat u can be set free.
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

February.......

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by Missyetty(f): 8:16am On Jan 28, 2015
All we want is change, i cn't wait to see how feb 14 turn out............. # sai buhari
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by winner95(m): 8:17am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

February.......

Smh.....
My broda.....see it here!
Supporters of positive change. Pls spare ur time and click like.
Let's show dis bro......
Sai Buhari all d way!

4 Likes

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by adamskutty(m): 8:18am On Jan 28, 2015
andresia:
LOL!!

lmao! This shit is funny. grin

I screenshot the poll before they took it down, it's obvious no one wants jonad@ft. grin

Hahaha! Juliaann are u saying this? Febuhari 14 is getting close. Wuuuuu! grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by organic973: 8:19am On Jan 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
Alleluya

GEJ wiff the sum Of
69 vote...........

February.......

My dear it will be shame on them by 14th. They will all cry with one word "RIGGING".
I keep saying that online winning doesn't guarantee success in the election.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by djsol3(m): 8:23am On Jan 28, 2015
laykorn:
We want AIT down, not just the website.
#WeHateAIT
Ayamlaykorn
You are yet to see what's ahead.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by BJ4REEL(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
chai, even after the documentary?
The strength they're using to go after buhari sef, if they'd used that to campaign for themselves, maybe it would helped them better.
But offcourse most of them are scared to hell, knowing what would happen if buhari wins .
I dont even know why APC refused to present something like Fashola/Okorocha ticket, so it would've been landslide come febuary.
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by adeA1(m): 8:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Ehhpaa evn wit FFk in their campaign cmmttee!!! Lol
Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by adamskutty(m): 8:27am On Jan 28, 2015
andresia:
African Independent Television (AIT) has suddenly removed a popular online poll where the All Progressives Congress party candidate, Muhammadu Buhari, was resoundingly beating President Goodluck Jonathan.

Buhari’s lead in the poll was despite the president’s shelling out of N5 million per daily showing of his sponsored documentary against Buhari that was being repeatedly shown on AIT stations across Nigeria, and online.

Earlier on Tuesday, SaharaReporters published a screenshot of the poll, which at that time showed Buhari well ahead by over 76%.

As the day wore on, the poll saw Buhari’s lead rise to 79%. It was then swiftly taken down, AIT replacing the page with a claim that the page was “under maintenance.”

That behavior was reminiscent of a similar incident last year by Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide, Reno Omokri, who is Mr. Jonathan’s social media aide. In an effort to provide a rebuttal to a SaharaReporters poll showing Mr. Jonathan being handsomely defeated by General Buhari, Omokri manipulated a poll he had set up, and then hurriedly shut it down with Jonathan ahead of Buhari by 1%.

AIT did not say whether its poll page would return after its ‘maintenance’, but some users had noted earlier that the TV station was allowing multiple voting for President Jonathan.

That was subsequently corrected, a fact that was also noted by users, following which Buhari again regained the lead. AIT then suddenly went into ‘maintenance’.

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/27/ait-takes-down-online-poll-where-jonathan-was-taking-shellacking-buhari
so the mad spents 5 million naira daily and still yet haven't paid workers.

5 million in 1 wk = 35million

2wks = 70 million

So the bastards has been throwing money into the gutters with workers yet to be paid?

Jonadunce is the architect of his own downfall. grin grin

1 Like

Re: AIT Takes Down Online Poll Where Buhari Was Trouncing Jonathan by EnigmAries(m): 8:31am On Jan 28, 2015
Joe Igbokwe mentioned this on Channels Tv some seconds ago. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD / How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Nigerians React To Senate Halting Of Data Price Hike By NCC - See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.