Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

NSL Lotto Nigeria Result - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NSL Lotto Nigeria Result (7392 Views)

Man Dies After Losing Money To Lotto / Lotto Forecast (sure Game) / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NSL Lotto Nigeria Result by jamace(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2008
Hello fellow Nairalanders. Compliments of the season. Please I need help with the result of lotto nigeria #48 MILLION BUMPER EDITION done on Saturday, 19 Dec 2008.Thanks.
Re: NSL Lotto Nigeria Result by jamace(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2008
Hello House. Please am still awaiting your reply on the result of the draw of lotto nigeria held on 19 December 08. Somebody please reply. Thanks wink
Re: NSL Lotto Nigeria Result by Losotu(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2008
I wanted to know how to play lotto. Any body with guideline should pls let me know
Re: NSL Lotto Nigeria Result by jamace(m): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2009
Hello House, happy New Year and best wishes. Just to inform you that I have discovered the website of NSL Lotto Nigeria. It is www.nationalsportslottery.com. Have a nice day.
Re: NSL Lotto Nigeria Result by DEEMONEYY(m): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2009
Na Wa oo see my life i play BABA IBEJU today use 7k to play and win just 12 thousand Naira only the fucking agent did not play my Ghana wining and that's sucks i would have win another 2 direct in 2 places again see my live my winning number is 40-59 and 5940 in P/A/M /T/A/T/I/O/N
Re: NSL Lotto Nigeria Result by beneth2004: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2010
i couldn't access the nsl websit and would also appreciate to correspond with a person that can link me up with ghana numbers.

(1) (Reply)

3 In 1 Men's Lux Singlet And Roundneck At Wholesale And Unbeatable Prices / 5 Telltale Signs Of A Weak Business Brand / Start Amazon KDP Business with Smartphone In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.