Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,661 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You (145522 Views)

11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / 10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 28, 2015
If you have dated a girl on a regular basis for
several months now and suddenly there are some
negative changes on her behavior and responses to
you. There is a
possibility that the girl is no longer interested in
you. Here are some of the few signs you can check
on your relationship with her wink

Enjoyy undecided cool

1. She doesn’t respond on time to your text
messages or just ignores it with no
explanation.

2. She doesn’t answer your call especially during the
day and doesn’t even bother to
return the call. It might be that she is calling
someone else and not you anymore.

3. You are the last of her priority of the day. She
would only respond to your text message or call
you during midnight when
she is about to dose off and you have zero
communication line with her during the
day. She has regarded you as the least important
person in her life now.

4. She has a set of reasons for not being more
involved, like when she forgets the appointment or
date with you. Her reasons
leave little room for debate, such as focusing on her
career, hurt by an ex or she
is too busy to give time and energy. If she were
interested, she would find solutions, not excuses.

5. She stops holding your hand in public places and
keeps distant from you during walking.

6. She doesn’t talk much anymore of how her day
went by as she usually does before.

7. She is emotionally unavailable when you need
her most. She is never concerned about your well-
being.

8. She stops asking details about you which means she is not interested in you or your life anymore.

9. She is less interested in intimate contact or only
wants to be with you physically when it is the last
minute or she has been
drinking cheesy. The amount of contact is less frequent or
has stopped.

10. She is not 100% focused on you during your date.
She looks at other guys even when you are
around.

11. She does not bring up the future. Even if you
are not planning for a wedding and
children, she will not plan for your next vacation or
long weekend.

12. She is self-involved and absorbed only
with herself. She is physically present but you know
that her mind is somewhere else during your date.

13. She stops giving you compliments and stops
being nice to you.

14. She is always busy with something else; She will
have time for other things and
never gives you a minute of her day.

15. She does not involve you in her family life or
make an effort to introduce you to family or friends.
She does not invite you to
social functions. She does not make herself available
to meet your friends and family

16. She will spend less and lesser time
communicating with you on a regular basis and
then suddenly stops with no communication at all.

17. She talks about other guys and shows an
overt interest. She stays close or initiates contact
with an ex. A Lady who is
interested in you will be paying attention to you.

If you are seeing some of the signs above either in your crush or in your GF, then you
better get yourself ready for a possible
break up. But don’t be discouraged and don’t pour
your heart out to this kind of girl who is not worthy of
your time and love
anyway. Someone better may come who is willing
to share and enjoy life with you on a
daily basis. Don’t settle for less but settle for the
best in your love relationship. Someone out there is
a perfect match for you…wink

feel free to add yours smiley

cc

farano wink
rocktation
pasqal09
lalasticlala
ijeleigbo #Respect cool
marieolae embarassed
tosyne2much
emusmith

Thanks for your time hommies

Have a fruitful week undecided wink

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Prophessor(m): 8:36am On Jan 28, 2015
oya Seun, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, you guys should do the needful

waiting for FTC wink

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 28, 2015
Obviously.

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Prophessor(m): 8:45am On Jan 28, 2015
kennygee:
Obviously.
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 28, 2015
Nice points!

18. She replies your text message 3 hours after you sent them. You're now a pain in her neck!

19. She starts "giving the attitude"...Every sentence you make, she will probe it for minutes with a non challant, disgusting attitude. Gash!

You did a Great Job! Keep it up! smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
Prophessor:
oya Seun, lalasticlala, farano, rocktation, you guys should do the needful

waiting for FTC wink
cheesy let's hope

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Princecalm(m): 8:53am On Jan 28, 2015
She changes your contact name to disturbance.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 28, 2015
Read the signs on the wall, a woman's silence towards you speaks more words than she will ever say.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by alberto2k(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
Make I dey here First incase it Hit Lalasticala

Japhet04 Nice points, U try gan!

3 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:
Nice points!

18. She replies your text message 3 hours after you sent them. You're now a pain in her neck!

19. She starts "giving the attitude"...Every sentence you make, she will probe it for minutes with a non challant, disgusting attitude. Gash!

You did a Great Job! Keep it up! smiley
cool I saw what they did to you yesterday wink

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
3cycle:
Read the signs on the wall, a woman's silence towards you speaks more words than she will ever say.
true smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
Japhet04:
cool I saw what they did to you yesterday wink

Who please? cheesy Remind me?

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by pweetixandy: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2015
^^ y'all read this sheet! What dumbo needs 17signs to know that a girl has lost interest in you?! Nawa o!

24 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2015
Princecalm:
She changes your contact name to disturbance.
cheesy lolz
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

Who please? cheesy Remind me?
one of the mods moved almost all your old topics to FP smiley

what's d secret tongue
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 28, 2015
this write up is too much now op u can't date a lady that doesnt have 1 of those things. is she nit human? i guess guys of these daze r becoming more lazy in tackling relationships
why justify urself or being on the lookout 4 negative things that you can mend. is dat not wot we call a man

4 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2015
pweetixandy:
^^ y'all read this sheet! What dumbo needs 17signs to know that a girl has lost interest in you?! Nawa o!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2015
funmilayoB:
this write up is too much now op u can't date a lady that doesnt have 1 of those things. is she nit human? i guess guys of these daze r becoming more lazy in tackling relationships
why justify urself or being on the lookout 4 negative things that you can mend. is dat not wot we call a man
smiley
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 28, 2015
hmm! noted.
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2015
Japhet04:
one of the mods moved almost all your old topics to FP smiley

what's d secret tongue

LoL... I dunno. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 28, 2015
kaybiel2u:
hmm! noted.
yeah smiley

1 Like

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 28, 2015
Wot if she is not a phone person? Have u guys even considered dat? I know a 22 yr old chic dat leaves her fone in d kitchen and goes to d room to sleep. Sometimes her fone is on silence all day and she wdnt even pick it up. Sometimes she forgets her fone at home and goes out.

She is not a fone freak at all. And she says she has a boyfriend. I wonda how day do it.

Or wd u guys say she is seeing someone else or she is not interested in her boyfriend?

2 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by naijaboiy: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
Ok she Doesn't Do any of these...

Next Please smiley

2 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 28, 2015
emusmith:

LoL... I dunno. cheesy
smiley
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
Ok she Doesn't Do any of these...

Next Please smiley
lol, smiley
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by vizkiz: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
well, a nigga don't wait till a chick start showing 4 of these signs before a hykes out and make another girl for himself tongue

3 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 28, 2015
obongproff:
Wot if she is not d fone type? Have u guys even considered dat? I know a 22 yr old chic dat leaves her fone in d kitchen and goes to d room to sleep. Sometimes her fone is on silence all day and she wdnt even pick it up. Sometimes she forgets her fone at home and goes out.

She is not a fone freak at all. And she says she has a boyfriend. I wonda how day do it.

Or wd u guys say she is seeing someone else or she is not interested in her boyfriend?
smiley
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 28, 2015
vizkiz:
well, a nigga don't wait till a chick start showing 4 of these signs before a hykes out and make another girl for himself tongue
correct smiley

3 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by prettyjo(f): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2015
I see

you have indirectly tagged them to put this on front page.
#anyway#
nice thread you 've got.
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 28, 2015
I can't imagine a lady who once adored me now treating like just any other person. I don't ever want to experience it. Never!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 28, 2015
prettyjo:
I see

you have indirectly tagged them to put this on front page.
#anyway#
nice thread you 've got.
smiley
Re: 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 28, 2015
hifaif:
I can't imagine a lady who once adored me now treating like just any other person. I don't ever want to experience it. Never!!!!!!
me too, it's a real turn off sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos / Tag And Ask / 17 Ways To Make A Guy Smile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.