Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating (1179 Views)

Help My Boerboel Is Not Eating / Help, My Pup Suddenly Not Eating!!! / My Caucasian Is Not Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by ashcall(m): 11:19am On Jan 28, 2015
I took delivery of a 7week oldgsd ,two weeks ago ,but since it came it has not been eating her food ,took her to vet where she was giving a complex all to no avail.I was advice to deworm which I did still it takes only but water,please i need help from those that have experience a thing like this before
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by Philipmems(m): 12:43pm On Jan 28, 2015
Try giving it milk mixed with dogs meat chunk (canned dog food), has it been given its shots, distemper... Is it high in energy? What do you feed it with?
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by oluomoadebayo: 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
Try varieties of foods, can, dry, raw food etc . If still not eating, take him on a long walk provided he has energy.
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by ashcall(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2015
Philipmems:
Try giving it milk mixed with dogs meat chunk (canned dog food), has it been given its shots, distemper... Is it high in energy? What do you feed it with?
yes the second dose of distemper was given last week.I try akamu with milk,fish, indomi and the dog food I got from the breeder.the only thing it touches is bone
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by ashcall(m): 4:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
ashcall:
yes the second dose of distemper was given last week.I try akamu with milk,fish, indomi and the dog food I got from the breeder.the only thing it touches is bone
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by omograndma(m): 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi there, your dog needs extra love, try rice no salt, once you boild the rice, and its soft enuff, add just a little bit of palm oil and add titus smoked fish to it, make sure you remove the bones well, crush the fish and mix it with the rice, add some water so its not to dry. the tricky part is to put some in your hand and let the dog eat of your hand do this a couple of times make sure you dont do it to often or else he will get used to it.
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by ashcall(m): 10:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
omograndma:
Hi there, your dog needs extra love, try rice no salt, once you boild the rice, and its soft enuff, add just a little bit of palm oil and add titus smoked fish to it, make sure you remove the bones well, crush the fish and mix it with the rice, add some water so its not to dry. the tricky part is to put some in your hand and let the dog eat of your hand do this a couple of times make sure you dont do it to often or else he will get used to it.
thank you
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by ashcall(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2015
omograndma:
thank you,I will try and see
Re: Some Body HELP Me My Puppy Is Not Eating by remmyagun: 11:30pm On Jan 28, 2015
Bros don't stress ur sef, mine had same issue, just give it boiled eggs, 3 a day, then goin forward, mix d boiled egg wit normal food.

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree South African Beorboel Pups For Sale Pics Included Of Parents And Pups / Super Pet Sunday: The Three Legged Dog / Dog Exchange Offer In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.