Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why Was I Banned??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Was I Banned??? (555 Views)

Somebody Banned Me... Lol / Why Was I Banned? / Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned??? by kingstylo01(m): 11:28am On Jan 28, 2015
On the 23rd i was the first to comment on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2109184/buharis-permission-required-confirmation-results#30058909

here is my comment:

Mr. Buhari former head of state, you want to fight corruption... Hmmmm
charity, they say begins at home. If a respected presidential aspirant like you can swear under oath that your certificate is with the military, then you have failed as a corruption fighter because

YOU LIED UNDER OATH

if you open that thread now, you won't see my comment. Why? Because it has been deleted, and not only was it deleted, i was also banned from the politics section!

To cut the story short, here are my conclusions

.1. why was i banned? Did my comment in anyway go against the rules

.2. Why was my comment deleted

.3. How long will my ban be?

.4. I've read that if you have such complains you should mail the mods. I did, but i got no reply. Do the mods reply any mail? (just asking)

.5. Nairaland should indicate how long you'll be banned (an hour, a day, a week, etc.), not keeping us in the dark (my opinion)

cc: tobechi74 babyosisi Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, Firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, , datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, juliann, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, obinoscopy, mukina2 seun temitemi1 ceo4eva

1 Like

Re: Why Was I Banned??? by eleko1: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2015
embarassed embarassed sad sad.I sympathize with U.U aren't the only'victims'we flenty wella.Hope the 'gods lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided wink sad' Unbanned U soon sad
Re: Why Was I Banned??? by temitemi1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Just keep ur calm man, the ban will be lifted...
kingstylo01:
On the 23rd i was the first to comment on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/2109184/buharis-permission-required-confirmation-results#30058909

here is my comment:

Mr. Buhari former head of state, you want to fight corruption... Hmmmm
charity, they say begins at home. If a respected presidential aspirant like you can swear under oath that your certificate is with the military, then you have failed as a corruption fighter because

YOU LIED UNDER OATH

if you open that thread now, you won't see my comment. Why? Because it has been deleted, and not only was it deleted, i was also banned from the politics section!

To cut the story short, here are my conclusions

.1. why was i banned? Did my comment in anyway go against the rules

.2. Why was my comment deleted

.3. How long will my ban be?

.4. I've read that if you have such complains you should mail the mods. I did, but i got no reply. Do the mods reply any mail? (just asking)

.5. Nairaland should indicate how long you'll be banned (an hour, a day, a week, etc.), not keeping us in the dark (my opinion)

cc: tobechi74 babyosisi Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, Firefire, Descartes, Mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, , datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, juliann, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, obinoscopy, mukina2 seun temitemi1 ceo4eva
Re: Why Was I Banned??? by Mogidi: 12:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
Some MODS can be very overzealous, @OP, I feel you jare.
Re: Why Was I Banned??? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Mail the supermods.

(1)

Handling The Control FREAKS! / Can This Be True? / Remember The Nigeria Versus India Match? Here Is Everything You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.