Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? (1305 Views)

Why Was I Banned? / Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / Why Was I Banned??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by LadyX(f): 11:48am On Feb 27, 2015
Yesterday I posted some comments on the topic "Need advice" in family section.

All the comments I made are still on the first page of that thread, except one where I quoted another person. It read, "It could be true. Op, tell us when she's finishing school so that readers can give you more advice."

I just want to know why I was banned. Below are my comments and the link to that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2168487/need-advice#31109223

CC Seun
RoyalRoy
Tgirl4real

1 Share

Re: Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by Seun(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2015
Pls Mail Supermods next time. The antispambot thought "kodozion" was a spam word. Up to 4 people were banned but have all been unbanned.
Re: Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by LadyX(f): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2015
Seun:
Pls Mail Supermods next time. The antispambot thought "kodozion" was a spam word. Up to 4 people were banned but have all been unbanned.

Thanks. Next time I will do that.

Am still banned... what do i do?
Re: Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by Seun(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
You're not banned. Just refresh the page you were trying to update earlier.
Re: Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by RoyalRoy(m): 11:59am On Feb 27, 2015
LadyX:
Yesterday I posted some comments on the topic "Need advice" in family section.

All the comments I made are still on the first page of that thread, except one where I quoted another person. It read, "It could be true. Op, tell us when she's finishing school so that readers can give you more advice."

I just want to know why I was banned. Below are my comments and the link to that thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/2168487/need-advice#31109223

CC Seun
RoyalRoy
Tgirl4real

You got banned mistakenly by the anti spam bot.

You have been unbanned.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Re: Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by LadyX(f): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
RoyalRoy:

You got banned mistakenly by the anti spam bot.

You have been unbanned.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks.
Now it's working
Re: Complaint- Why Was I Banned From Family Section? by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
LadyX:

Thanks.
Now it's working
It seems I forgot to unban you but RoyalRoy had already done so before my last post. I don't know why he felt the need to embarrass me here.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1)

28 Before And After Pictures Tell You What War Did To The Largest City In Syria / Former Ballon D´or Winners Honour Cristiano Ronaldo At The Bernabeu / 77 Prophets Arrested As Human Parts Are Found Under Their Church - (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.