Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) (26635 Views)

Jonathan Campaigns In Rivers, As The People Troop Out En Mass / President Jonathan Campaigns In Kwara (pictures) / Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Osarieme415(m): 2:28am On Jan 29, 2015
abdulwastecx:

dummy please pick a book.
Ho many of those men do you know?
for your information, The Uruguay president was 74years when he became president and he is generally consider the most clean president ever in the world and also world poorest president. " “
“I’ve lived like this most of my life,
I can live well with what I have…
I’m called ‘the poorest president’,
but I don’t feel poor. Poor people
are those who only work to try to
keep an expensive lifestyle, and
always want more and more
This is a matter of freedom. If you
don’t have many possessions
then you don’t need to work all
your life like a slave to sustain
them, and therefore you have
more time for yourself…”
You see your life.A list where the names of some dictators and Presidents-for-life are mentioned and you would rather rave like the rabid dog you are
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by BraniacX(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2015
PrinceMario:
Nigeria and Mexico approached China for credit
facility to rebuild their railway systems. They
both got the credit.
Look at what each country did with the money.
Obviously we are in permanent rebellion with
excellence! When shall we stop celebrating
mediocrity

I don't normally insult on Nairaland but sorry to say this, you're very stupid. Where was the railway system prior to this, how many people used it prior to this? Where was this same system under buhari's administration? You see a working railway system and all you can say is that it is not a bullet train breaking speed records on a magnetic track? Seriously how much more unrealistic and more stewpid can you be Next you'll be asking for an underground metro network like in london no !!WAIT!! shocked buhari cancelled the lagos inter city metro project while lagos tax payers paid the full cost of the project didn't he undecided your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by pennedpadded: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2015
its well
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 29, 2015
searay:
the NL way
boss I did not and will not insult you. Never a fan of using contumelious words on people.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by searay(m): 11:03am On Jan 29, 2015
franciskaine:
boss I did not and will not insult you. Never a fan of using contumelious words on people.
With people like you, there is hope for Nigeria. Again remain blessed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by PrinceMario(m): 12:29pm On Jan 29, 2015
BraniacX:

I don't normally insult on Nairaland but sorry to say this, you're very stupid. Where was the railway system prior to this, how many people used it prior to this? Where was this same system under buhari's administration? You see a working railway system and all you can say is that it is not a bullet train breaking speed records on a magnetic track? Seriously how much more unrealistic and more stewpid can you be Next you'll be asking for an underground metro network like in london no !!WAIT!! shocked buhari cancelled the lagos inter city metro project while lagos tax payers paid the full cost of the project didn't he undecided your hypocrisy stinks to the highest heavens.
I will try not to exchange words with a dumb headed riffraff like you. So because your otuok.e drunkard spent billions of dollars that should be used to fix our refineries on a dejected 16AD train,we as Nigerians should settle for the mediocre life. I know your brain is filled with noodles but i never believe a youth as dumb ,confused and clueless as that docile in aso rock still exist. But i have less to say about a country whose populace drink and birth with salt water. Spew gibberish again and i wont hesitate to define your pitiable dejected life like jona's refurbished train for you.
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
searay:
With people like you, there is hope for Nigeria. Again remain blessed
thanks and you too!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by BraniacX(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
PrinceMario:
I will try not to exchange words with a dumb headed riffraff like you. So because your otuok.e drunkard spent billions of dollars that should be used to fix our refineries on a dejected 16AD train,we as Nigerians should settle for the mediocre life. I know your brain is filled with noodles but i never believe a youth as dumb ,confused and clueless as that docile in aso rock still exist. But i have less to say about a country whose populace drink and birth with salt water. Spew gibberish again and i wont hesitate to define your pitiable dejected life like jona's refurbished train for you.
Better have a brain filled with noodles as some measure of I.Q along with it than to be a vegetable (brain dead) with only perfunctionary duties like breathing and cardiac regulation to regulate. So having a functioning railway system is mediocre now abi Who are our compere's, I'll like to see you mention europe, the U.S, china and what not fool!! How about India, south africa, egypt and co? What type of train coaches do they have and use?
Imagine a dead brain like you looking for a bullet train in Nigeria that has had a comatose rail system for decades
EEDIOT!!
Better a 16AD railway system that works than a pre-creation/big-bang railway system that only exists on papers.
AR$$EHOLE!!
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
legendsilver:
another fool from the camp of failed government. I pity the pain your mum wasted on the day she gave birth to you.
death is ur name this month
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2015
legendsilver:
another fool from the camp of failed government. I pity the pain your mum wasted on the day she gave birth to you.
u will never know peace in your life
Re: President Jonathan Campaigns In Akure, Ondo State (live Pictures) by spako4(m): 8:46pm On May 22, 2015
Nicklaus:
Oh I see how lost you are,, is it people's opinion you follow to give/make your own ? Well that's a shame bcoz it shows how mislead and misguided you are. If you want to know about your govt start with your LGA.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Change! Change!! Change!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Arrive Senate For Their Screening Today / Buhari Government Reinstated Our Son Because He Is A Messiah - Maina's Family / Fashola Speaks On Completion Of Second Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.