Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy (589 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire / List Of Things A Guy First Sees In A Lady Before He Walks Up To Woo Her / 10 Things A Lady Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy by MillionDollars: 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
10 things a girl probably
doesn't
know about a guy :
1. Guys are more
emotional then they
think,
if they loved them truly.

2. Guys may be flirting
around all day
but
before they go to sleep,
they always
think
about the girl they truly
care about.

3. Guys go crazy over a
girl's smile.

4. A guy who likes you
wants to be
the only
guy you talk to.

5. Guys are more
emotional than
they'd
like people to think.

6. Girls are guys'
weaknesses.

7. If a guy tells you
about his
problems, he
just needs someone to
listen to him.
You
don't need to give
advice.

8. When a guy asks you
to leave him
alone,
he's just actually saying,
"Please come
and
listen to me."

9. No guy can handle all
his problems
on his
own. He's just too
stubborn to admit it.

10. When a guy
sacrifices his sleep and
health just to be with
you, he really
likes you
and wants to be with
you as much as
possible.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy by zyzxx(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28, 2015
Nice one op
But not all guys
8. When a guy asks you
to leave him
alone,
he's just actually saying,
"Please come
and
listen to me."
If I say leave me alone, pls just leave me, for few minutes , thou I hardly say dat to people Arround me.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy by Amastermovic(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Say d truth. ... A REAL GUY NEVER WAIT TO HIS WEDDING NIGHT BEFORE TASTIN D KIND PRODUCT WEY HE WAN BUY
Re: 10 Things A Girl Probably Doesn't Know About A Guy by farano(f): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2015

(1)

VALENTINE Is Not About Having Sex, Buying Condom, Looking For Women / For Lovers only! Personalize this Valentine eMesage to your true love today / Would You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.