Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria (997 Views)

What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / EFCC Chairman: Yet Another Notherner, Are Southerners Incapable? FFK Asks Buhari / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by hisableplc(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2015
The Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Campaign Team in the South West, Mr. Jide Adeniji, has said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), does not possess the mental capability to rule Nigeria in the 21st century.

Adeniji said this at a press conference in Osogbo on Tuesday.

Adeniji, who is the Chairman of Federal Road Maintenance Agency, said Buhari did nothing worthwhile when he staged a coup and unseat a democratically elected government of former President Shehu Shagari in 1983.

According to him, while President Goodluck Jonathan has done so much, including establishing federal universities in states where such did not exist.

He said, “I respect Gen. Buhari; he is an elderly man, but Buhari does not have the mental capability to rule Nigeria. Some people ruled Nigeria and did not build anything, they did not do anything to uplift the standard of education.

“No way, President (Goodluck) Jonathan won’t hand over power to an S75 holder. His certificate is in doubt. Is that the kind of leader Nigeria needs now? No.”

Adeniji said Yoruba people would not vote for Buhari because he did not love the people of the South West.

According to him, there was a time some Fulani cattle rearers and some Yoruba people clashed at Shaki in Oyo State and lives were lost.

Adeniji claimed that Lam Adesina, the then governor of Oyo State, was happy to see that Buhari was the leader of delegation from the North to assess the situation but said the governor was socked when Buhari allegedly said he came for only Fulani people and not for the affected Yoruba people.

He said, “Such person is not fit to lead a country like Nigeria.”

The FERMA boss argued that the choice of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo(SAN), as Buhari’s running mate, would not sway Yoruba people to vote for the APC candidate.

JANUARY 27, 2015 BY FEMI MAKINDE, OSOGBO

Be careful who you vote for
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by hisableplc(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2015
One who is capable of ruling a nation should be capable of putting is community, region,& state under control irrespective of opposition in government as a peace keeper.
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
[s]
hisableplc:
The Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party’s Presidential Campaign Team in the South West, Mr. Jide Adeniji, has said the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), does not possess the mental capability to rule Nigeria in the 21st century.

Adeniji, who is the Chairman of Federal Road Maintenance Agency, said Buhari did nothing worthwhile when he staged a coup and unseat a democratically elected government of former President Shehu Shagari in 1983.

According to him, while President Goodluck Jonathan has done so much, including establishing federal universities in states where such did not exist.

He said, “I respect Gen. Buhari; he is an elderly man, but Buhari does not have the mental capability to rule Nigeria. Some people ruled Nigeria and did not build anything, they did not do anything to uplift the standard of education.

“No way, President (Goodluck) Jonathan won’t hand over power to an S75 holder. His certificate is in doubt. Is that the kind of leader Nigeria needs now? No.”

Adeniji said Yoruba people would not vote for Buhari because he did not love the people of the South West.

According to him, there was a time some Fulani cattle rearers and some Yoruba people clashed at Shaki in Oyo State and lives were lost.

Adeniji claimed that Lam Adesina, the then governor of Oyo State, was happy to see that Buhari was the leader of delegation from the North to assess the situation but said the governor was socked when Buhari allegedly said he came for only Fulani people and not for the affected Yoruba people.

The FERMA boss argued that the choice of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo(SAN), as Buhari’s running mate, would not sway Yoruba people to vote for the APC candidate.

[/s]

Trash.
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by RedArrow: 3:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
Junk
sincerenigerian:
[s][/s]

Trash.
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
i wil vote anybody wey gv me money,but i no dey sell my vote....!but i wil colect bribe to cast bcus they are dia for their selfish interest
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by RedArrow: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
Freedom of speech
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
Buhari is too tall to be President
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by Makamuanwuo(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2015
RedArrow:
Freedom of speech
After na freedom of prison
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by Ikengawo: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2015
sincerenigerian:

Trash.

hisableplc:

in case you couldn't read it the first time
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by PapiWata: 3:17pm On Jan 28, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari is too tall to be President

Buhari is not too tall to be bundled away for confinement in a secure mental institution for the criminally insane, for his own protection, until 2019 when he can be released to attend kindergarten, so that he can endeavor to obtain at least one solitary education qualification before he dies of clinical depression from brooding over his impressive career record of electoral losses.

I wonder if they make strait-jackets with extra long arms to fit our demented cattle herder. This must be looked into as a matter of urgency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by RedArrow: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2015
Good for him

Makamuanwuo:
After na freedom of prison
Re: Buhari Mentally Incapable To Rule Nigeria by jars9: 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2015
Change indeed,please ask you elders how how the power sector was during Buharis regime,now you want to tell me to change to a 72 years old man as the president of over 150 million nigerians,I don't support any change that would bring instability because the numbers favours us for now even with GEJ there ,,slowly but surely,I can't just chase my wife out of my house because of her flaws who's perfect there are areas where you do poorly,

Well, if you may care to know, Buhari won't rule with decrees and this time around it will be laws as entrenched in the constitution. So the era of waking up and enacting a decree is over. Looking at the people bankrolling his campaign and the party, they are a collection of aggrieved congregational congress according to Soludo. These guys are angry because, they have not being able to lay their hands on our common wealth.

Come to think of it Nigerians ,can Buhari cope with the complexities of modern leadership? We are in a situation in Nigeria where the President outsourced his responsibilities because he isn't capable and we are clamouring for someone that is even super clueless. Yes, he has no integrity........Well, time will tell. Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting unemployment benefit and immigration issues in the UK.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAN Didn’t Endorse Buhari—arewa Citizens / Read Seun Kuti’s Reaction To Obasanjo Leaving PDP / Fashola Lied Again & It's Time To Address His Repeated Blunder- JIMI AGBAJE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.