Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! (31187 Views)

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments / 2 Words Never To Say To Someone Going Through A Crisis / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 9:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
For the past couple weeks, I've been
getting a feeling under my left breast that
kind of feels like a cell phone vibrating, or
like fast air bubbles. I'm 30 weeks right
now. It started happening when i was 27weeks,very annoying and discomforting,especially when I sit. My doctor didn't give me any good reason and solution, so I was wondering if
anyone else has had this or know of
someone having it. If so, what is it and what is the solution please.?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2015
I think it might just be your hormones raging.Do you feel any lump there?

I think it's something you shouldn't be worried about.You said you complained to the doctor already so I don't think it's anything serious.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by mutter(f): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2015
Yes I had it too it is caused by the movement of the baby. Perhaps the legs or hand. That gives this feeling of vibration or a cell phone.
You can read about it in the web, it is quite common.

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2015
No lumps.I checked the internet but cudnt get solution,also I don't think the baby hand or legs can reach this far n it doesn't feel like baby playing around there. This thing is causing me so much discomfort when I rub the area it feels like wound underneath but I always massage the area with olive oil.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by mutter(f): 10:55pm On Jan 28, 2015
It could also be wind - similar to heart burn.
I was able to find some links too
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-110491.html

Depend what you give in . I googled - bubble sensation under my left rib.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2015
mutter:
It could also be wind - similar to heart burn.
I was able to find some links too
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/archive/index.php/t-110491.html

Depend what you give in . I googled - bubble sensation under my left rib.
Thanks,I rechecked google and was able to get same cases on the internet,but no solution was stated.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 11:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
Juzzybabe:
No lumps.I checked the internet but cudnt get solution,also I don't think the baby hand or legs can reach this far n it doesn't feel like baby playing around there. This thing is causing me so much discomfort when I rub the area it feels like wound underneath but I always massage the area with olive oil.
It's basically a musculoskeletal pain.It's quite common with pregnancy.
Pregnancy hormones make your tissues to stretch and when that happens,it puts pressure on other structures especially the nerves.When the nerves are pinched,they cause a discomfort.The vibrations you feel are called spasms-the muscles 'shake'.

What you should do is get a balm.Massage the area frequently and anytime you feel the pain.Also you will need to change your position from sitting as that position pushes pressure up from the big belly.You can lie flat at that time if you can.

Physio.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by saintneo(m): 4:17am On Jan 29, 2015
The breast no wan answer the call na....lol

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Nutase: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2015
grin
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 9:24am On Jan 29, 2015
saintneo:
The breast no wan answer the call na....lol
grin
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 9:26am On Jan 29, 2015
thorpido:
Pregnancy hormones make your tissues to stretch and when that happens,it puts pressure on other structures especially the nerves.When the nerves are pinched,they cause a discomfort.The vibrations you feel are called spasms-the muscles 'shake'.

What you should do is get a balm.Massage the area frequently and anytime you feel the pain.Also you will need to change your position from sitting as that position pushes pressure up from the big belly.You can lie flat at that time if you can.

Physio.
Thanks a million dear! sounds relieving. Really I have been scared!
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks a million dear! sounds relieving. Really I have been scared!
Don't be scared.It's just some of the discomforts with pregnancy.

Safe delivery.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by LaRoyalHighness(f): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
See your Gynea... Sure its nothing serious.. I never experienced that... All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by mutter(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
thorpido:

Physio.

Gosh no one could explain this to me in Germany. Told me it was from the baby stretching, nerves etc.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
mutter:

Gosh no one could explain this to me in Germany. Told me it was from the baby stretching, nerves etc.
It's actually not from the baby per se but it's part of the changes associated with pregnancy.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 8:27pm On Jan 29, 2015
thorpido:
It's actually not from the baby per se but it's part of the changes associated with pregnancy.
Sometimes when I lie on the very side,and the vibration starts,I get so miserable and I wud just suddenly jump up in annoyance like warisdis !!! cheesy
Just don't know why most of our doctors of now usually don't have ideas of all this for God's sake. My gynecologist should have explain this to me to stop me from panicking but he instead recommended Gestid,well I told him I don't need gestid cuz I don't have heart burn. Thanks for the clarification dear,sometimes our fears can harm us faster than our problems itself. Its much easier to bear the discomfort knowing its cause.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by mutter(f): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Sometimes when I lie on the very side,and the vibration starts,I get so miserable and I wud just suddenly jump up in annoyance like warisdis !!! cheesy
Just don't know why most of our doctors of now usually don't have ideas of all this for God's sake. My gynecologist should have explain this to me to stop me from panicking but he instead recommended Gestid,well I told him I don't need gestid cuz I don't have heart burn. Thanks for the clarification dear,sometimes our fears can harm us faster than our problems itself. Its much easier to bear the discomfort knowing its cause.

I am like that too. Knowing what is wron is half the cure cheesy
Thanks thorpido for the information!

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Most doctors will assume it's heartburn.The way you described it,i knew it was not heartburn.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:33am On Jan 30, 2015
am 24weeks gone,pls is it adviceable to lie facing up?[quote
author=thorpido post=30253941]Most doctors will assume it's
heartburn.The way you described it,i knew it was not heartburn.[/quote]
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
and my tummy is not even visible considering the fact that am 24weeks gone.is it always like that with first preggy@thorpido.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2015
ahnie:
and my tummy is not even visible considering the fact that am 24weeks gone.is it always like that with first preggy@thorpido.
No,don't lie face up.Start lying on your sides(especially the left).Lying face up will make the baby press on your major blood vessels and that could shunt blood.When you get up you might feel faint.

Your tummy at 24weeks should start showing but it depends on the kind of body you have.If you are a bit on the big side,it may not be noticeable.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by ahnie: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
@mr thorpido...thanks for the reply.you're doing a great job.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=30268335]No,don't lie face up.Start lying on your sides(especially the left).
Why especially the left side?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=Juzzybabe post=30269480][/quote]Lying on the left side makes the job of the heart to pump blood to the uterus and the baby easier.You know the heart is on the left side.
However,it may not always be the most convenient position especially for you Juzzybabe cos that may trigger the vibrations you feel so just change positions.
When my wife was pregnant,lying on the left side made the baby start kicking so she couldn't really lie on the left.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Juzzy, which network you dey use sef.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
Since you already know the one half which is no cause for worry, the other and most important half is take your mind of it. When ever the pain comes tell yourself its no cause for alarm and focus on something else then it will stop quickly before you remember to notice it but if your mind is on it, it will linger and you might doubt its no cause for alarm making it worse than the beginning.
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
thorpido:
Lying on the left side makes the job of the heart to pump blood to the uterus and the baby easier.You know the heart is on the left side.
However,it may not always be the most convenient position especially for you Juzzybabe cos that may trigger the vibrations you feel so just change positions.
When my wife was pregnant,lying on the left side made the baby start kicking so she couldn't really lie on the left.

Thanks alot !!! I was told by my doc that lying on my back is ok but each time I lie on my back,the baby would wake up and start kicking and I would start to feel it is not comfortable with the position couple with my left side issue, am now left with only my right side to lie on. But I do feel afraid sometyms I feel the frequent use of the right side might harm the baby. please does it affect the baby in anyway?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 6:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
Timbuktou:
Juzzy, which network you dey use sef.

What do u mean?
Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks alot !!! I was told by my doc that lying on my back is ok but each time I lie on my back,the baby would wake up and start kicking and I would start to feel it is not comfortable with the position couple with my left side issue, am now left with only my right side to lie on. But I do feel afraid sometyms I feel the frequent use of the right side might harm the baby. please does it affect the baby in anyway?
No,it doesn't.It will only put pressure on your liver if you are always lying on that side.Just try and alternate positions as much as the body allows.Use the back seldomly.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Juzzybabe(f): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
thorpido:
No,it doesn't.It will only put pressure on your liver if you are always lying on that side.Just try and alternate positions as much as the body allows.Use the back seldomly.

Thanks alot Thorpido,I wudnt hesitate to always ask anytime. cheesy God bless

1 Like

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by thorpido(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2015
Juzzybabe:

Thanks alot Thorpido,I wudnt hesitate to always ask anytime. cheesy God bless
U're welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2015
thorpido:
U're welcome.
Your comments here are very informative and helpful. .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / Mourners At Man’s Burial In Enugu Confess To Killing Him With Juju / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.