Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Going Through Difficult Moments (2768 Views)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Please I Need Help.. Am Going Crazy. / She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 2:22am On Apr 04, 2017
I am sorry to post such here but honestly I don't know where to go for assistance presently. I can't even think straight right now. I am a student of Ogun State School of Health Technology, Ilese, Ogun state. I am going through a difficult moment right now. My dad was given a compulsory retirement few days ago because of his health and that's where my hope lies. I haven't completed my school fees and the session is almost winding off now. I can't presently ask for anything at home now because of what we are going through right now and I have to be reasonable. I still have to buy some hand outs but I still can manage with my colleagues but I need help as regarding my fees. Please kindly assist me. I have paid part of the fees but need to balance so that I can at least concentrate. Please help me
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2017
So sorry about what u are passing through. Pray God send u help. However, many of u students passing thru similar situation carry expensive phones up and down and spend excessively on data.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by itiswellandwell: 4:31am On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:
I am sorry to post such here but honestly I don't know where to go for assistance presently. I can't even think straight right now. I am a student of Ogun State School of Health Technology, Ilese, Ogun state. I am going through a difficult moment right now. My dad was given a compulsory retirement few days ago because of his health and that's where my hope lies. I haven't completed my school fees and the session is almost winding off now. I can't presently ask for anything at home now because of what we are going through right now and I have to be reasonable. I still have to buy some hand outs but I still can manage with my colleagues but I need help as regarding my fees. Please kindly assist me. I have paid part of the fees but need to balance so that I can at least concentrate. Please help me

Scammer oshi. It's everyday they need money for school fees. As you have made up your mind to be using begging to scam. You will beg althrough your life!
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by adorablepepple(f): 5:55am On Apr 04, 2017
You better put fine boy aside and go to building site to work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 7:15am On Apr 04, 2017
itiswellandwell:

Scammer oshi. It's everyday they need money for school fees. As you have made up your mind to be using begging to scam. You will beg althrough your life!

I swear to God Almighty with my life that I am not a Scammer. How do you judge people like that. I Will never beg althrough my life in Jesus name. That I have this challenge doesn't mean I will end up like this. The worst that can happen is that I will drop out of school. I have prove of my part payment.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 7:16am On Apr 04, 2017
adorablepepple:
You better put fine boy aside and go to building site to work

Thank you ma.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2017
kaorama:
So sorry about what u are passing through. Pray God send u help. However, many of u students passing thru similar situation carry expensive phones up and down and spend excessively on data.

Amen. Thank you sir. But all this doesn't apply to me
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by ifyalways(f): 7:23am On Apr 04, 2017
Okay.

Welcome oo.

I thought y'all took leave of absence from this section. 2 weeks ago was Jamb form oo. Maybe you should consider and stick to that format.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2017
ifyalways:
Okay.

Welcome oo.

I thought y'all took leave of absence from this section. 2 weeks ago was Jamb form oo. Maybe you should consider and stick to that format.

God is my witness that this is true. I have proof of my part payment and can be verified. God should judge me, if I am lying here.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by InformedLola(f): 7:30am On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:

Still ask your Dad for the money. When people get retired, they get benefits. Don't make assumptions for him that he has no money to pay your fees at the moment.

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by ifyalways(f): 7:35am On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:

God is my witness that this is true. I have proof of my part payment and can be verified. God should judge me, if I am lying here.
God doesn't judge anyone until s/he dies.

Go ask your parents, family and friends. They know you, understand your story and will surely help you if you are truthful.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2017
It's so sad the way some people pass comments on others circumstances. I know no one is under any obligation to assist anyone but pls don't judge what you don't know. Some said I should go home when I understand the health of my dad which made him gets an unplanned retirement. I have been trying to seek assistance to from friends and other families too but nothing as present and that's why I am here for assistance. I have my details here and will tender them for verification. I swear I am not a scammer
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Acidosis(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:
It's so sad the way some people pass comments on others circumstances. I know no one is under any obligation to assist anyone but pls don't judge what you don't know. Some said I should go home when I understand the health of my dad which made him gets an unplanned retirement. I have been trying to seek assistance to from friends and other families too but nothing as present and that's why I am here for assistance. I have my details here and will tender them for verification. I swear I am not a scammer

Proof of payment in this case is not an evidence.

Whoever is willing to help will only do it based on his personal conviction.

That you upload part payment is not an excuse, you could have a million naira in your account at the moment. Your parents may have paid you in full, perhaps you spent the money on your girlfriend, a phone, etc.. You see why I said evidence of part payment is of no use here. If your dad in spite your presumed state could afford part payment, feeding and accommodation, the remainder won't hurt him. That's just my view.

You've posted your story; wait for a generous donor to key into your story. I would have gone further to see how I can help but I'm currently in a fix. Helping in this instance doesn't mean I believe you, I don't believe anything these days.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 11:26am On Apr 04, 2017
Acidosis:

Proof of payment in this case is not an evidence.

Whoever is willing to help will only do it based on his personal conviction.

That you upload part payment is not an excuse, you could have a million naira in your account at the moment. Your parents may have paid you in full, perhaps you spent the money on your girlfriend, a phone, etc.. You see why I said evidence of part payment is of no use here. If your dad in spite your presumed state could afford part payment, feeding and accommodation, the remainder won't hurt him. That's just my view.

You've posted your story; wait for a generous donor to key into your story. I would have gone further to see how I can help but I'm currently in a fix. Helping in this instance doesn't mean I believe you, I don't believe anything these days.

Thank you sir. Firstly, I am a female and not a male and there is no way I would have spent such hard earned money from my dad despite his condition anyhow. Secondly sir, I paid the part payment before he was given a compulsory retirement because of his health and I have no pretend that all is well even with the present situation and moreover I am not the only child.
Although I honestly wish to prove that I am saying the truth, but I don't know how best I can prove this. I am being sincere. I just wish to ease the burden at least for now.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Acidosis(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:

Thank you sir. Firstly, I am a female and not a male and there is no way I would have spent such hard earned money from my dad despite his condition anyhow. Secondly sir, I paid the part payment before he was given a compulsory retirement because of his health and I have no pretend that all is well even with the present situation and moreover I am not the only child.
Although I honestly wish to prove that I am saying the truth, but I don't know how best I can prove this. I am being sincere. I just wish to ease the burden at least for now.
Ohh okay sis.
How much do you need to complete your fees?
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Quinn22(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
cheesy cheesy grin grin
itiswellandwell:

Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Acidosis(m): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2017
Quinn22:
cheesy cheesy grin grin
That comment is simply too harsh
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Quinn22(f): 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2017
I know. Serves him right! grin why can't he beg his family members. It's now Nairaland, rubbish! undecided

But there's nothing wrong with giving smileyif I have I would have given, even though I know he's a scammer kiss
Acidosis:

That comment is simply too harsh
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by nurey(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2017
@ op, please always ensure to use your former moniker for asking for help, how can you open a new moniker not even a month old and you are already begging for arms. Thats why it will be hard to give or even believe you.

At NL users please if you have nothing to give in terms of monetary, please lets always pray for the person rather than castigate such individual as a scammer thereby allowing others willing to assist not to again. It just pains me when we dont believe people again and cant even render small assistance when they arent confirmed as scammers
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 5:32pm On Apr 04, 2017
nurey:
@ op, please always ensure to use your former moniker for asking for help, how can you open a new moniker not even a month old and you are already begging for arms. Thats why it will be hard to give or even believe you.

At NL users please if you have nothing to give in terms of monetary, please lets always pray for the person rather than castigate such individual as a scammer thereby allowing others willing to assist not to again. It just pains me when we dont believe people again and cant even render small assistance when they arent confirmed as scammers

I have never open an account before on Nairaland but I always read through for up to 6months now. I didn't know I have to register for some months before I can qualify for assistance. Sincerely sir, I am weak because I have never been castigated like this all my life. Several comments here as already given me bitter pills to swallow but God is my witness that I am saying the truth but unfortunately no one seems to be convinced by my story
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by nurey(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:

I have never open an account before on Nairaland but I always read through for up to 6months now. I didn't know I have to register for some months before I can qualify for assistance. Sincerely sir, I am weak because I have never been castigated like this all my life. Several comments here as already given me bitter pills to swallow but God is my witness that I am saying the truth but unfortunately no one seems to be convinced by my story

Nobody will be convinced to assist you because your plea isn't complete or lacks credence.

Why don't you start from the school you attend, level you are, department and course.

Next is how much you need in total and how much you have been able to raise so far (I need help isn't enough to what extent do you need it)

Talk to your parents first and let them give their consent on your sourcing the money from third party

Besides didn't you learn any trade that can bring in cash for you if the answer is no, then you have to fill that void, things are hard now in the country.

Thirdly give verifiable things that can be checked and confirmed, there are people here who will assist but as people are also getting smart, scammers too are coming up with smarters ways to prey on our innocence.

Goodluck
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Gladyoo: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
nurey:

Nobody will be convinced to assist you because your plea isn't complete or lacks credence.

Why don't you start from the school you attend, level you are, department and course.

Next is how much you need in total and how much you have been able to raise so far (I need help isn't enough to what extent do you need it)

Talk to your parents first and let them give their consent on your sourcing the money from third party

Besides didn't you learn any trade that can bring in cash for you if the answer is no, then you have to fill that void, things are hard now in the country.

Thirdly give verifiable things that can be checked and confirmed, there are people here who will assist but as people are also getting smart, scammers too are coming up with smarters ways to prey on our innocence.

Goodluck

My name is Ogedengbe Gladys
Matric No: DEFFDB93FS
Department: Medical Imaging Technician, Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese Ijebu

Receipt No: #7664, Session: 2016/2017. Payment Mode POS.

PAYMENT RECEIPT: RRN NO: 1915516942. I have paid N80,000 and I need N50,000
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by nurey(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:

Department: Medical Imaging Technician, Ogun State College of Health Technology, Ilese Ijebu

Edit your first post with this, it's meant for all not me personally.
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by MummyIMadeIt: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Gladyoo:

Big sis u are a radiographer in the making abee... kia dis ur course reminds me of months back..

Anyways, my dear i admire your courage in seeking out help online knowing full well the backlash you should be receiving even when it's evident the current situation in the country and the upsurge in the number of charlatans in our society.

Here are questions i would want to ask you
1.Don't your school accept payments in installments or batches or parts?
2.Since your main sponsor is emasculated at the moment, don't you've relations,frnds,colleagues that are willing to help?
3.Aren't there somtins you could do as a student to help u get out of the water; perhaps a job or some business

lemme end it here dear....
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by tabithababy(f): 6:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Gladyoo:

. Sell your phone

1 Like

Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Lumpyy(f): 6:07am On Apr 27, 2017
Haba people,the lady might not be lying,why the bash?and even a curse,kilode?waka-pass since you cant/won't help,don't add more insult to her injury !!
Re: I Am Going Through Difficult Moments by Intelligentdude(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2017
tabithababy:
. Sell your phone
Smiles. What if he is using Nokia Torchlight phone?

(1) (Reply)

Get Quality Handmade Shoes In 48 Hours At Good Prices / How Spanking(koboko) Saved My Life! / Is It To Go Back To Him Or Get A Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.