Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience (1107 Views)

Anyone Pregnant Going Through This Or With Experience,please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by yinkaoke(f): 10:40am On Nov 16, 2015
I am currently working in Lekki and I am planning on moving to rent a house in badagry, my office resumption time is 8:00am, please will it be possible for me to get to office by 8:00 from badagry and going home too, i hope will not be much stress. please any idea from your guys

Note: I will be riding on public transport.
Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by Rapoo(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry for you tongue tongue tongue

Case closed

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by emilyone(f): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
Don't even try it, if you really love yourself!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 16, 2015
Death sentence. U hv to leave home by 4 each day. And u get home 11. Do not try it

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by yinkaoke(f): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry I mean to say my office is around VI and not lekki. @ Pamachukwu, 11 is still ok for a young man of my age
Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2015
yinkaoke:
Sorry I mean to say my office is around VI and not lekki. @ Pamachukwu, 11 is still ok for a young man of my age
dude seems u dont know what ur getting into. U will rarely see some 1 doing dat. D worst u wud see is ojo. No sane person comes from VI to badagry. It doesnt make sense

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by ayokenny37(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
think about it yourself

badagry traffic

okoko traffic

iyanaba traffic

whether through iyanaba to egbeda to vi

or through Mile 2 to vi

u go soon die

yinkaoke:

I am currently working in Lekki and I am planning on moving to rent a house in badagry, my office resumption time is 8:00am, please will it be possible for me to get to office by 8:00 from badagry and going home too, i hope will not be much stress. please any idea from your guys

Note: I will be riding on public transport.

1 Like

Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by Pidggin(f): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
yinkaoke:

Are you a male or female
Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by prettyangel10(f): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayokenny37:
think about it yourself
badagry traffic
okoko traffic
iyanaba traffic
whether through iyanaba to egbeda to vi
or through Mile 2 to vi
u go soon die
@

Oga easy o.

@ Op. People have said it already, its not advisable @ all, esp now that the road is being reconstructed. Alakija traffic alone can take the whole of ur day talk more of volks/iyana iba.
Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by confun: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
Bro, don't try it if u don't want to grow old fast
Re: Is This Ever Possible And Anyone With Experience by sisisioge: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
grin grin grin

Sweetie, get someone to sketch the network for you, complete with approx travel time given the traffic situation of Lagos before paying the Badagry rent.

(1) (Reply)

Father And Daughter Fight To Keep The Child They Had As A Result Of INCEST / Why Would Your Neighbors Ignore You But Talk To Other Members Of Your Family? / They Dont Like Their New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.