Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos (955 Views)

AirForce Strikes Against Militants In Arepo (Video, Photos) / Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) / The 9 BIG FAT LIES Of AIT In ‘The Real Buhari’ Documentary EXPOSED! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by perculiarperson: 12:31am On Jan 29, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,

I am taken aback and extremely shocked with the information in this video! Kindly click on the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlB6UY6ObSg

Women, youth, journalists, etc were threatened, imprisoned and executed without reason or conscience.

Please let's look before we leap!!! All that glitters is not gold o!!!

Thank you.
Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2015
Let then sow their seeds with their own hands.Vote Davido. grin

1 Like

Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by blackCITIZEN(m): 12:44am On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by cycline404(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2015
I no just wan reply you again
Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by blackCITIZEN(m): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2015
I

1 Like

Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by diablos: 1:30am On Jan 29, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
Only a child that steals from his mother's purse would be afraid when he hears his mother's calls...
PDP have stolen from Nigeria ignorantly and are now afraid to serve their warrants.
Besides those were military days, even Shagari knows his govt was corrupt.
PDP have always been known for Propaganda and cheap blackmails as they have edited and formulated so many lies as they have been doing to discredit Buhari
This video will not stop us from voting Buhari as our President come FeBUHARI 14.
And because of this video, i am going to make donation to Buhari's campaign Organization today today
Whoever that sins deserves punishment
My conscience is clear as i have stolen from Nigeria
No amount of blackmails and conspiracy can stop this divine CHANGE that is about to happen in Nigeria
President Jonathan doesn't need this to win our hearts, rather it can make us wonder how incompetent and clueless he can be
I prepare a funeral for my respect for him
SAI BUHARI

Interesting
Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by Anthony3850(m): 1:55am On Jan 29, 2015
OMG! Wait a minute** what is the name of the guy that did this?? Dont blame me, i eat too much French fries in france (memory loss thingny)
Re: Shocked!!! The Real Buhari! Video & Photos by Safari29: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2015
No wonder pdp are afraid.

(1) (Reply)

When Will We Stop Celebrating Mediocrity? / Council Of State May Discuss Poll Shift Tomorrow (today): Punch / Postponement Of Elections In Nigeria - U S Department Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.