Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) (46345 Views)

Boko Haram Leader, Shekau, Releases Proof To Show He Wasn't Injured In Military / Opinion Poll:was It Buhari's Body Language That Killed Alamieyeseigha? Yes Or No / Revolt Against Buhari, APC: 2 Former PDP Govs manipulated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Kedam(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Busted

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by deluxboi(m): 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Wonders!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by chronique(m): 11:47pm On Jan 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by eedriyz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
AIT are losers. just what would they gain? APC will win and we will shut them down indefinitely. #AwonOmoAle
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by babadee1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ikengawo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2077184_b8yejgqiiaard8o_jpeg96fe6ab87f59471b26d2b3284d2b9a3e

YouTube views are verified first before being updated in order to prevent fake views from being recorded. Likes or upvotes are automatically updated as they come in. That is why sometimes there may be a discrepancy, it happens on many other videos on YouTube.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by remzshooterz(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Buhari likes it or not he's not going in2 Aso Rock,nigerians don't need an illitrate as a president not dat alone is he sure dat dey cartificate dat he claims he has is 4 him

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by RAO1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 29, 2015
Not interested in this thrash by AIT ...saTANists, you had better accept the defeat now!... so that it won't be an impromptu / eventual / unprecedented one to you, which might cause a serious health hazard, HBP ... yooba ni, ati okere ni oloju jinjin ti n mu ekun re su....
#feb14 for the real match.....this Ur Online poll na wash
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Intendy: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
LoveDecay:

So, how did you come about this record. Like i said the IP 82.145.221.163 belong to Opera mini browser. AIT should have the insight, from their site statistics. They should have known most Nigerians use the mobile phone to search and share information on the web, and in Nigeria Opera mini is quite popular.

This info is not privileged info everyone knows this. And, they should have expected this to happen. Which is why they could have used cookies, facebook , google, OPENID or twitter for authentication/permission before voting.
my brother better don't waste ur effort explaining cause they can't understand.the truth is that AIT is indirectly telling us that they are not competent and clueless like their oga at the top

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dammytosh: 11:50pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Shame on AIT!

My elementary Database knowledge tells me that they could have simply prevented that with a line of code.

Simply create a table in ur database that stores the IP (or Mac address of the device) of every incidence of vote. Then before anybody votes, you collect the IP or Mac address and check in the table to see if it is already there. if it's not there, then you allow the person to vote, else if it's there you deny the person further voting and simply display the results.

This is so elementary that I doubt if this is the real reason.

They and their sponsors must have been very embarrassed with the kind of feedback they were getting (in spite of a paid one hour documentary just the previous day to castigate the person of #GMB) .

I dare them to correct it and bring it back and we will still embarrass them again.

#TeamGMB2015

Thumbs up my dear.

This is what we are saying.

Governance is no rocket science as the clueless team makes it look like.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by agabaI23(m): 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
emmatok:

That IP is a public IP, e.g If MTN sell 5000 modems they will all be on one IP address the only difference are the MDN(MOBILE NUMBER).

Not contesting that. My question is, how come those with one step increments voted together within one minute?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Ikengawo: 11:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
babadee1:

YouTube views are verified first before being updated in order to prevent fake views from being recorded. Like are automatically updated as they come in. That is why sometimes there may be a discrepancy, it happens on many other videos on YouTube.

Just like WAEC?

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Izee018(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
Am really disappointed in AIT they have shown high level of incompetence in the way they handled such a sensitive matter at a time like this. They displayed there poor level of inadequacy in media and IT, a channel like Channels with have done something more excellent than this please go and keep your data somewhere. AIT go and get your facts right and stop saying nonsence.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by perculiarperson: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
I believe the story about APC IT centre and all other centres being used to create a false impression because I got a call from the APC Call Centre (07080606500) in Lagos Island urging me to vote for CHANGE (like that's the name of their candidate!), vote for Buhari...

These are the lengths desperate people who want power and violence by all means go to to paint a false picture. I won't be shocked if it comes out that some of the videos and ads being purported as done by PDP against APC were actually created by APC to discredit PDP.

All you APC Centre workers, you can go ahead and try and shoot this piece down... but it doesn't change the truth.

One thing I like about Nigerians is that they would play the fool but they know exactly what they want to do in their minds and they go ahead to do it!!!

APC and their deceit, perjury, forgery, lies, over zealous advertising, violence, incitements, illiteracy, falsehood and backwardness!!! They can never get anywhere with these!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=18pt]But AIT programers must be really daft to not be able to simply create an easy code instructing the program to refuse multiple voting from the same IP address. it is just ridiculous, ofcourse people will vote multiple times if given the opportunity.......[/size]
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by deriod(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
EXPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After
Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its
Online Poll
The Africa Independent Television (AIT), has
been caught pants down in an attempt to
smear the image of the presidential candidate
f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General
Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a
stock in trade for many individuals, groups
and organisations sympathetic to the cause of
President Goodluck Jonathan.
The Television station had few days ago
organised an online poll between the
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that
of the All Progressives Congress (APC),
General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians
prefer as their president.
But just a day after the poll went online, AIT
being the organiser pull down the poll after
Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over
president Jonathan, claiming the site is
undergoing maintenance.
Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a
documentary which has been aired constantly
on the television platform with the clear intent
of tarnishing the image of the former Head of
State.
The decision of the TV station to pull down
the poll did not go down well with most
Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on
Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the
station for deliberately playing out the script
of the presidency and the PDP.
But in order to justify her decision to pull
down the poll website where Buhari was
clearly in the lead, AIT released a press
statement claiming the poll was hacked by
supporters of Buhari with the use of a
software to vote several times in favour of
Buhari.
In the statement widely circulated to media
houses, AIT claimed an integrity test
conducted on the result of the poll showed
that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted
a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting
that the process was hacked and rigged.
Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however,
ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm
Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to
work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied
in the press statement, but also deliberately
manioulated the CSV file which contained the
IP addresses where voters who participated in
the polling are found.
According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried
to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point
that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting
the numbers together which ended up
exposing them.
Incidentally, this is about the second time a
similar but deliberate falsification from the
Jonathan camp would be exposed.
In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail
with an alias attempting to indict former
Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of
Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.
Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion
said to be missing from the account of the
Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC).
See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed
via his twitter handle.
@gbengasesan
'Gbénga Sèsan @gbengasesan · 2h 2 hours
ago
1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number
labels assigned to devices within a network
that uses the Internet Protocol for
communication
ago
2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit
number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited
because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to
ago
3. That basically means IP version 4 only has
4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains
why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now
being used
ago
4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP
addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4
numbers separated by periods. Something like
ago
5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave
easy IP address 192.168.123.132 as 32 bit
number. That’d be
ago
15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by
AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained
from a pro-GEJ news website http://
www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-
pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-
polls/ …
ago
19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IP
addresses again. What did you notice?
Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293.
258 and 293? AIT?!
ago
20. The folly went all the way to
82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t
geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe. AIT
says NIG. Error 1
ago
21. The biggest error is that anything above
255 is not a valid dotted-decimal number.
Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s
ago
22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big
time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy
like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
ago
23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t
exist to prove that APC rigged their poll.
Shame on you, AIT. I dare you to disprove
these tweets
ago
24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999.
If you’re going to lie, be smart about it.
Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your
lies!
ago
In conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe
@ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies.
The management of Daar Communications
PLC lied. Apologise NOW!
ago
AIT reminds me of the cheat who was given
“expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also
dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this
point” :
ago
The cheats needed to show a lot of rows with
Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to
255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”
SOURCE: http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-
caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by manny4life(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
babadee1:

YouTube views are verified first before being updated in order to prevent fake views from being recorded. Likes or upvotes are automatically updated as they come in. That is why sometimes there may be a discrepancy, it happens on many other videos on YouTube.

If that's the case, wouldn't YouTube of all media sites block double "likes" from the same account? I am yet to come across a video on YouTube with likes and dislikes beyond the view count.

@OP, I am not an IT person so I wouldn't know if AIT or APC supporters cheated or not; but there are some valid counterarguments here... Grabs popcorn and learning.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by eedriyz(m): 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
chronique:
How possible is that? Only APC can make that happen.

Don't be an ignorant like the person that made that post. there is no way you can like a video on YT without actually watching (or at least opening the page which anyway will be counted as view). And a single acct can't make 2 likes. So there are two things involved here (in Basket Mouth's Voice); 1. This is either a Photoshop or 2. A glitch on YouTube (on the video) which will probably get corrected with the stats being updated pretty much later.

I have a lot of videos on YOUTUBE and I know what I'm saying.

If you have the time, ask the poster to give you the link.
I've got better things to do with my time
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Atlantian: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bevista:
Shame on AIT!

My elementary Database knowledge tells me that they could have simply prevented that with a line of code.

Simply create a table in ur database that stores the IP (or Mac address of the device) of every incidence of vote. Then before anybody votes, you collect the IP or Mac address and check in the table to see if it is already there. if it's not there, then you allow the person to vote, else if it's there you deny the person further voting and simply display the results.

This is so elementary that I doubt if this is the real reason.

Apparently, the real reason is that they and their sponsors must have been very embarrassed with the kind of feedback they were getting (in spite of a paid one hour documentary just the previous day to castigate the person of #GMB), so they had to figure out a way to save face.

I dare them to correct it and bring it back and we will still embarrass them again.

#TeamGMB2015
And you think Mac Address can not be forged, with simple Mac Address Changers that are available online for free, even browsers/user agents can be changed. You need a little knowledge of IT my brother. I have first hand information that likes are generated on this forum, APC might want on liners to believe they are popular, dem never jam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ALIGEE(m): 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
clevvermind:
may God kill your family the way buhari kills people...
oboi laff wan kill me, the idiot being thing say him smart, love your answer bro

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by 1009ja: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
Publish the entire list including where there were multiple votes for GEJ.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
THIS IS THE VIDEO GEJ DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by dharyour93(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
biafranqueen:
The recent online polls conducted by AIT, to find out how each presidential candidate will fare in the 2015 elections was hacked.The polls were going normally until there was a sharp influx of voting which suddenly crashed the site, so in the bid to fix the problem,the following was discovered.

One IP address voted 500 times for Buhari and another 13 IP different addresses voted for the same Buhari.

At the same,it should be remembered that the DSS had bursted 2 APC hacking centres in lagos and at there is an APCmedia centre in Abuja that pay online Hackers to monitor the Cyberspace.These centres should be originators of the forged statement of result and the doctored email response from Cambridge and others.

This is not the opposition we prayed for.

Click HERE to view CSV Files.

OP are you concluding or your telling us what was said? If you're concluding then I advise you to check the facts on ground, think twice and apologise.
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Keegan: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2015
Bayswater:

e.g ChinemeOkpan, an illiterate Yoruba boy masquerading as Igbo. He has over 20 accounts on Nairaland!

Ode, no sensible Yoruba will ever pretend he's an igbo. Igbo of all people?!,
Everybody is now an illiterate to you, hope you know the meaning of that word? You claimed someone is an illiterate and yet he can still manipulate something as technical as this? You really lack understanding.

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by perculiarperson: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2015
RAO1:
Not interested in this thrash by AIT ...saTANists, you had better accept the defeat now!... so that it won't be an impromptu / eventual / unprecedented one to you, which might cause a serious health hazard, HBP ... yooba ni, ati okere ni oloju jinjin ti n mu ekun re su....
#feb14 for the real match.....this Ur Online poll na wash

The only defeat happening through out the elections is that of APC on all levels - local, state and Federal. I guess you guys would need to brace up to absorb the shocker!!!

I'd advise you start preparing for the massive defeat of APC by PDP and other parties. But I would want to plead with you not to resort to violence in handling your shock as your kine is always prone to...

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 30, 2015
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by ChinemeOkpan: 12:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Keegan:

Ode, no sensible Yoruba will ever pretend he's an igbo. Igbo of all people?!,
Everybody is now an illiterate to you, hope you know the meaning of that word? You claimed someone is an illiterate and yet he can still manipulate something as technical as this? You really lack understanding.

Dont mind the illiterate Bayswater

His original moniker is Tokunboh. I have told him to stay in the sexual..ity section. That is where the illiterate belongs. He is 45 and behaving like a young boy. He is our father, let us pity him

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by successbase(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Every thing about apc is manipulations. GEJ should try harder so that they will not do manipulations with that bilot box that faithful day

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by millionaireman: 12:05am On Jan 30, 2015
Which kain AIT poll be that? Such kain poll de work for Nigeria? Naira and bags of rice can make people change candidates overnight - next minute after the poll.

Wait o, what if Osinbajo goes to the debate on behalf of his boss, since Buhari seems to feel too superior to appear for a debate; or since Buhari seems to be afraid of some questions?

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by Kedam(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2015
steamy:

I'm sorry 4 u. sit down there n be fooled. You are probably one of those nigerians who are graduates but still live a very low life.
You better tune your head n reason.
I really feel sorry for a lot of young guys out there. They can't even reason well. They are satisfied with the low life they are living.
you all ve an opportunity for a Change but you can't reason to that level

Please o- stop deceiving yourselves. I'm in the system and I can tell you how corrupt this particular government is.
Sit down there- come to my office n see how OND holders from Niger Delta earn 8million naira BASIC salary Annually total take home of over 18mThey show up at anytime when ever they want. While some qualify Masters graduates died trying to get a common low income job.

Vote wisely, vote for a better nigeria, vote GMB
.You can't judge with that, whether they are paid 8m or nt. Similar things happens here. Life is all about the survival of the fittest. Voting for GMB doesn't guarantee a graduate a job but ur connections, faith and sometimes how are working you are does. Also those from the oil producing areas always benefit more than the other in term of what they are payed. That will always be until Nigeria start depending on something else for fund. Are u sure GMB will employ the jobless Graduate? Are u sure he won't be sentimental during appointment ? I hope you choose wats best for yourself while I do thesame.

1 Like

Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by eedriyz(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2015
deriod:
EXPOSED: AIT Caught Pants Down After
Accusing Buhari Supporters of Hacking Its
Online Poll
The Africa Independent Television (AIT), has
been caught pants down in an attempt to
smear the image of the presidential candidate
f the All Progressives Congress (APC), General
Muhammadu Buhari, which has become a
stock in trade for many individuals, groups
and organisations sympathetic to the cause of
President Goodluck Jonathan.
The Television station had few days ago
organised an online poll between the
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP), President Goodluck Jonathan and that
of the All Progressives Congress (APC),
General Muhammadu Buhari on who Nigerians
prefer as their president.
But just a day after the poll went online, AIT
being the organiser pull down the poll after
Buhari assumed an unprecedented lead over
president Jonathan, claiming the site is
undergoing maintenance.
Buhari’s lead in notwithstanding a
documentary which has been aired constantly
on the television platform with the clear intent
of tarnishing the image of the former Head of
State.
The decision of the TV station to pull down
the poll did not go down well with most
Nigerians who criticised AIT for its bias on
Buhari. Scores of people lambasted the
station for deliberately playing out the script
of the presidency and the PDP.
But in order to justify her decision to pull
down the poll website where Buhari was
clearly in the lead, AIT released a press
statement claiming the poll was hacked by
supporters of Buhari with the use of a
software to vote several times in favour of
Buhari.
In the statement widely circulated to media
houses, AIT claimed an integrity test
conducted on the result of the poll showed
that 30 unidentified unique IP addresses voted
a total of 4969 in favour of Buhari, suggesting
that the process was hacked and rigged.
Not satisfied with the claim by AIT however,
ICT expert and Executive Director of Paradigm
Initiative Nigeria (PIN), Gbenga Sesan went to
work and discovered that AIT did nit only lied
in the press statement, but also deliberately
manioulated the CSV file which contained the
IP addresses where voters who participated in
the polling are found.
According to Mr. Sesan, though the AIT tried
to edit the CSV file so as to prove their point
that the poll was hacked, they failed in putting
the numbers together which ended up
exposing them.
Incidentally, this is about the second time a
similar but deliberate falsification from the
Jonathan camp would be exposed.
In early 2014, a presidential aide sent a mail
with an alias attempting to indict former
Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN),
Sanusi Lamido Sanusi who is now the emir of
Kano as the sponsor of Boko Haram.
Sanusi at that time exposed the $20 billion
said to be missing from the account of the
Nigerian Nationa Petroleum Corporation
(NNPC).
See below Mr. Sesan’s finding as he revealed
via his twitter handle.
@gbengasesan
ago
1. Internet Protocol (IP) addresses are number
labels assigned to devices within a network
that uses the Internet Protocol for
communication
ago
2. Internet Protocol designers used 32-bit
number. IP protocol version 4 (IPv4) is limited
because it’s only from 0.0.0.0 to
ago
3. That basically means IP version 4 only has
4,294,967,295 IP addresses. That explains
why IP version 6 (128-bit numbers) is now
being used
ago
4. Long numbers can be confusing. So, IP
addresses use dotted-decimal format: 4
numbers separated by periods. Something like
ago
5. If geeks don’t want to be nice, they’d leave
easy IP address 192.168.123.132 as 32 bit
number. That’d be
ago
15. I now have a copy of the CSV file sent by
AIT to media houses. This copy was obtained
from a pro-GEJ news website http://
www.thebreakingtimes.com/exclusive-how-
pro-buhari-online-users-compromised-ait-
polls/ …
ago
19. Ladies and gentlemen, look at the IP
addresses again. What did you notice?
Exactly. 82.145.210.258 to 82.145.210.293.
258 and 293? AIT?!
ago
20. The folly went all the way to
82.145.210.570. First, 82.anything isn’t
geographically in Nigeria. It’s in Europe. AIT
says NIG. Error 1
ago
21. The biggest error is that anything above
255 is not a valid dotted-decimal number.
Remember, highest binary is 11111111. That’s
ago
22. Ladies and gentlemen, AIT messed up! Big
time. If you would fabricate lies, don’t be lazy
like the Goodluck Jonathan administration.
ago
23. AIT fabricated IP addresses that don’t
exist to prove that APC rigged their poll.
Shame on you, AIT. I dare you to disprove
these tweets
ago
24. I’ll say this again. This is 2015. Not 1999.
If you’re going to lie, be smart about it.
Otherwise, we’ll factcheck and expose your
lies!
ago
In conclusion, @AIT_Online, you owe
@ThisIsBuhari and @APCNigeria apologies.
The management of Daar Communications
PLC lied. Apologise NOW!
ago
AIT reminds me of the cheat who was given
“expo”. He dubbed all answers, and also
dubbed the instruction, “don’t dub beyond this
point” :
ago
The cheats needed to show a lot of rows with
Buhari and similar IPs. When “engineer” got to
255, (s)he forgot “don’t dub beyond this point”
SOURCE: http://abusidiqu.com/exposed-ait-
caught-pants-accusing-buhari-supporters-

OH MY GOSH
Re: AIT Releases Proof Showing Its Poll Was Manipulated (Picture) by perculiarperson: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2015
naijadeyhia:
THIS IS THE VIDEO GEJ DOES NOT WANT YOU TO SEE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qb3VHCcgXL0

I won't bother watching cause its just another machination created by the APC propaganda team.

I give una the trophy sha... You guys are really good!! Only sey, una no wan take am do good tin... Na to use am bring others down una dey... 419 suppose con learn from una side...

People wey get sense don dey tire for una lie, lie... Try something else.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Family Is So Cute In New Photoshoot [see Photos] / Igbo Groups Drag Oba Of Lagos To NHRC / Atiku Begins Campaign For 2023

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.