Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! (7107 Views)

2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / 2015 Nairaland Massacre O4ka Vs Giyazz Return Of The Battle Legend / O4ka Is Back.. Rappers Pay Homage To The Great Nairaland Battle Legend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 10:01am On Feb 06, 2015
Mikuz
use this link youtube.com/watch?v=YMGcggMHG_c
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2015
mikuz:
Done, 47 secs though!

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=89&get-dir=3

nice, but how come its titled jigsaw diss? grin grin am coming with the next multisyllabic type beat for u
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by jreyez(m): 4:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Nice one mikus, just keep spitting and you'll see your self improving.

@o4kka, i wanna drop something i did so you go give me scores? It's my first spit though. Nice job though.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 6:03pm On Feb 10, 2015
04kaa:

nice, but how come its titled jigsaw diss? grin grin am coming with the next multisyllabic type beat for u

hehehe
jreyez:
@o4kka, i wanna drop something i did so you go give me scores? It's my first spit though. Nice job though.
Sure, go ahead.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by ToyinDipo(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2015
04kaa drop a link to one of your audios, let's hear you on the mic.

1 Like

Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2015
ToyinDipo:
04kaa drop a link to one of your audios, let's hear you on the mic.

Supported.

1 Like

Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
jreyez:

Go ahead and drop it...i will listen and give u scores

1 Like

Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Mikuz next beat is a swiss beats kinda beat..its me biitches! lets fuckinnn go

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOC8isIGro
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2015
There's something fishy about this whole thing.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2015
04kaa

sup
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
There's something fishy about this whole thing.
elymax. what is fishy? or you are already getting jealous of mikuz ? grin its not even up to one month yet ,abi jealousy don start ? undecided

Darkrebel666:
04kaa
sup

sup darkrebel how u doing ...wanna tell me sumtin?
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2015
04kaa:

elymax. what is fishy? or you are already getting jealous of mikuz ? grin its not even up to one month yet ,abi jealousy don start ? undecided

sup darkrebel how u doing ...wanna tell me sumtin?

nahhhhh ... just hollering

1 Like

Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:

nahhhhh ... just hollering

good man, whats cracking , u aight?

04kaa:
Mikuz next beat is a swiss beats kinda beat..its me biitches! lets fuckinnn go
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeOC8isIGro

Mikus, here is ur next beat! , lets go !
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2015
04kaa:

good man, whats cracking , u aight?

Mikus, here is ur next beat! , lets go !

E get as the beat dey o. grin grin
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2015
mikuz:

E get as the beat dey o. grin grin

That is why the beat is a Test of Mikuz endurance....come on man, eat that beat up! u have all day to analyse the beat. Lets GO!
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2015
04kaa:

That is why the beat is a Test of Mikuz endurance....come on man, eat that beat up! u have all day to analyse the beat. Lets GO!

I'm going to need more time bro.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by 04kaa: 8:21am On Feb 13, 2015
mikuz:

I'm going to need more time bro.

No problem, take as many time as you want, you are gettin closer to spitting on an O4ka beat when these sessions are over
and u know how my beats give it up!
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
This beat ehn. I tried my best ja'e!
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
O4kaa I no like this beat at all. Stressing me out. Smh!

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=91&get-dir=3
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by dolpaz: 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikuz:
O4kaa I no like this beat at all. Stressing me out. Smh!

http://mikuzchat.wapka.mobi/site_33.xhtml?&get-file=91&get-dir=3

hahahaha Mikuz, that beat really gave u a hard time , cheesy this was a big test of endurance indeed!
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
dolpaz:

hahahaha Mikuz, that beat really gave u a hard time , cheesy this was a big test of endurance indeed!

Bro that beat is hell on earth. O4kaa abeg no give me that kyn beat again. WTF!
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by kr0ne(m): 6:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
Lmfao! This is ur best so far, Mikuz! I like the change of voice tone. I listened to how u struggled to perfect ur flow with the beat too, but that's not a problem. I think I understand what zerofucker was trying to do. If u listen to WuTang Clan u'd know they don't really give a shii about beats, they only care about their flow and delivery
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by kr0ne(m): 6:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
0fucker na real mad man. See beat grin
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
kr0ne:
Lmfao! This is ur best so far, Mikuz! I like the change of voice tone. I listened to how u struggled to perfect ur flow with the beat too, but that's not a problem. I think I understand what zerofucker was trying to do. If u listen to WuTang Clan u'd know they don't really give a shii about beats, they only care about their flow and delivery

Lol my brother leave story. If you know what I went through to go around that beat you no go believe. Please someone should tell 04kaa not to try this rough play again. See beat!

It ll never be well for Swizz beatz!
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by kr0ne(m): 6:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikuz:

Lol my brother leave story. If you know what I went through to go around that beat you no go believe. Please someone should tell 04kaa not to try this rough play again. See beat!

It ll never be well for Swizz beatz!
But, fortunately, the beat, no matter how bad u think it was, brought the best out of u so far, believe me
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 6:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
kr0ne:
0fucker na real mad man. See beat grin

O4ka dey crase no be small. Its better for me to watch paints dry than to rap with this beat again.
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by kr0ne(m): 6:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikuz:

O4ka dey crase no be small. Its better for me to watch paints dry than to rap with this beat again.
grin grin
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
kr0ne:

But, fortunately, the beat, no matter how bad u think it was, brought the best out of u so far, believe me

I was rapping offbeat on this one bro. The beat just dey jaga jaga, I didn't even know how to start, that's why I commenced rapping before the beat even started. Which kyn scatter scatter beat be this?
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by kr0ne(m): 7:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
mikuz:

I was rapping offbeat on this one bro. The beat just dey jaga jaga, I didn't even know how to start, that's why I commenced rapping before the beat even started. Which kyn scatter scatter beat be this?
04kaa's idea was to test how u'd be able to maintain ur flow over an unsteady beat, just like the Wu Tang Clan. And u did just that. Though, I noticed u were frustrated along the way grin
Re: O4ka Teaches Mikuz How To Flow Big.The Legendary Audio Transformation Of Mikuz! by mikuz(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
kr0ne:

04kaa's idea was to test how u'd be able to maintain ur flow over an unsteady beat, just like the Wu Tang Clan. And u did just that. Though, I noticed u were frustrated along the way grin

No be small frustration. Rapping offbeat for that long is tormenting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman's Message To You Know Who / ••RAP SECTION AWARDS 2015•• / Battle Rap Nigeria 2021 Battle Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.