Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story (7866 Views)

A Very Short Christian Story: "Talitha Cumi" - Written By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola / Pleasure And Pain - A Short Story / THE Suitor..........................a Very Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by uchesino(m): 5:20am On Feb 03, 2015
I hear
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by hotgunz(m): 5:36am On Feb 03, 2015
Jimi I don't knw, bose I don't knw, writeup I can't understand. S it only me
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Nobody: 5:40am On Feb 03, 2015
Youngpol
Present!!!
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by 2scorehigh(m): 5:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Nice dialogue, Sharon

But...

The story doesn't sound natural. I mean, what man will tell a lady to her face he's breaking up with her because of her lack of natural endowments?

He'd rather make up some other excuses.

Well, it's your story anyway but that's my opinion.
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by SharonWrites(f): 5:57am On Feb 03, 2015
Thanks to everyone for reading and commenting!

LarrySun thanks for welcoming me. I read your comment before the moderators deleted it. I'll take your advice and not rush.

Stuff46 you were right. I found some of my stories online reproduced without my permission, of course. Na wa! angry
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by agarawu23(m): 6:17am On Feb 03, 2015
only "olodo's" will not understand.

nice one Op

1 Like

Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by searider(m): 6:21am On Feb 03, 2015
Bia, Op, u must finish this movie o. I don dey picture the next scene for my mind. Jimi go because of the fear of Herpes no date Bose again o and the shocking part b say she no get the disease.

I guess it is better to read movie scripts and imagine it than to watch Nollywood poo.

Weldone sharon.

2 Likes

Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by AISHBAMBA: 6:26am On Feb 03, 2015
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by nellyme(f): 6:53am On Feb 03, 2015
awesome piece, nice diction and really a very short story
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Efisko1(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2015
smileythis is interestingly beautiful!
HBD,WULLNP
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by emmabest2000(m): 7:43am On Feb 03, 2015
Where're those people asking for popcorn , Im here come and have your own share grin
Nice write up though !

1 Like

Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Mate77(m): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2015
I love the wey you started the story and i believe this would be a very nice write up. I would be waiting for updates
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Gemc3(f): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2015
hhahahahahahahahah! cheesy
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by olashas(f): 11:54am On Feb 03, 2015
He got herpes grin. Nice better gift
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Mimikathy(f): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Interesting story thought short. Just wen I was getting ready 4 d story, it finished. D guy no try oooooo, but I love d way d gal handled d situation. Hope part 2 is on way oo
Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Kingsasian(m): 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2015
Abeg I luv my Emerald like dat o..without the "attack and defence" she is blessed with brains which drives me crazy. A lady without intellect but with attack and defence is a"NO" to me.

1 Like

Re: The Gift Of Crabs: A Very Short Story by Ozymog: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2015
thank God for d pop corn. Op com nak us more tori

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Sure Of Your Writing Skills? Post Here And We Can Help Each Other Improve / How to be a runs girl / Short Story - The Other Woman's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.