Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age (33230 Views)

Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Comptroller-General Ja'afaru Ahmed Falsified His Age - Sahara Reporters / President Jonathan Accused Of Owning A $500m Farm In Abuja - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by musamohammed251: 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
When people don't know what's going on they speculate ...when they think they know they fabricate. at least GEJ have a certificate to present to Nigerians . what of Buhari which one does he have? #GEJ4Naija, #No2buhari
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by temiakinsa1: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2015
if GEJ is credible for one thing it is his credentials. the fact that he is a professor puts him in the public eye even before he ventured in to politics. there is no need for any body to try and slander his name because of the episode with GMB. Lets face the facts and accept the truth. #GEJ4Naija
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by mondaysandra: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Show me a man in Nigerian civil service who has not falsify his age and I will show you a terrible lair. Lets give our able president some credit. ?Does his current age disqualify him from contesting in the coming election? or is because his opponent falsified his result that are now looking for what to say about our president?#GEJ4Naija
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by TonySpike: 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
The last four comments before me are one and the same person. Talk of different monikers, same person.

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar don run oooo, coogar don pick race like Usain Bolt. grin grin grin grin grin

Where is coogar my foot mat, come let me use your head to break coconut today, you will commit suicide. cheesy cheesy Where are you, why did you run away embarassed embarassed embarassed

Are you tired? You can't stand the heat anymore? grin grin grin grin

Wanna roforofo with me? cheesy grin
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
coogar, I am here now shouting, calling you out for battle like a man but you have escaped. grin grin grin grin grin

coogar, when you come back to this life and see EUROBOMBER, make you take flight sharperly. cheesy cheesy grin grin

The cretinous coward coogar has picked race oooo. grin grin cheesy
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
I use coogars for suya someone here to tell coogar wherever he is hiding. grin grin grin grin

EUROBOMBER is here, I full ground brekete oo grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by oluetuoffor: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
Falsifying of age is not what we suppose to be talking about, because it has become a tradition in Nigeria. Honestly if you check the record of all the directors in the ministries you will find out that they all falsified their ages. In Nigeria today there is no job opportunity so before you get government job some may clock to 45yrs old and what they need is people of 25yrs old, therefore those people of 45yrs what do you expect them to do to get the job. So falsifying of age is allowed
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Cougar: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I use coogars for suya someone here to tell coogar wherever he is hiding. grin grin grin grin
EUROBOMBER is here, I full ground brekete oo grin grin cheesy cool

EUROBOMBER:
coogar, I am here now shouting, calling you out for battle like a man but you have escaped. grin grin grin grin grin
coogar, when you come back to this life and see EUROBOMBER, make you take flight sharperly. cheesy cheesy grin grin
The cretinous coward coogar has picked race oooo. grin grin cheesy

EUROBOMBER:
coogar don run oooo, coogar don pick race like Usain Bolt. grin grin grin grin grin
Where is coogar my foot mat, come let me use your head to break coconut today, you will commit suicide. cheesy cheesy Where are you, why did you run away embarassed embarassed embarassed
Are you tired? You can't stand the heat anymore? grin grin grin grin
Wanna roforofo with me? cheesy grin

after the loser you called a father went to report the mods to ban me, you are now flexing muscles in my absence? you are a coward, you start fights and when you get eviscerated, you run to the mods to report you were being killed.

i would serve my ban like a man that i am but start praying when i return. the amount of body blows you get then would make your witch mother beg for suicide. have all the fun now while i am away & revel in your infinite stüpidity. i got banned & had my post hidden by a rëtarded moderator......

i'll be back soon, faggöt

2 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by TonySpike: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
oluetuoffor:
Falsifying of age is not what we suppose to be talking about, because it has become a tradition in Nigeria. Honestly if you check the record of all the directors in the ministries you will find out that they all falsified their ages. In Nigeria today there is no job opportunity so before you get government job some may clock to 45yrs old and what they need is people of 25yrs old, therefore those people of 45yrs what do you expect them to do to get the job. So falsifying of age is allowed
falsifying of age is allowed? Where did you pull that from? It is because of your kind of mindset Nigeria has remained stagnant!

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by ALAYORMII: 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

What is flawed in it? Point them out here.

Read what you wrote and mine and you'll see ur mistake but if you still can't then I believe you're clue****

1 Like

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 30, 2015
King939:
[size=20pt]Sound Of Alarm For PDP: OLAMIDE BADOO Sings New Track In Support Of APC

Could it Be that APC are now paying Musicians to Sing In Support of Them? Hmm i sense desperation. The Nigerian POPULAR rapper Olamide just dropped a New Single Titled "The Change We Want", Seriously Hyping APC.

I saw this description Online..

Abeg Make Una Download am Follow Hear. angry

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Fview%2F26676317&h=5AQFduDI5&enc=AZNzqtOk8MVdaZKvZRbUtJgQqxjraXil-cLdO27B5rswDCLR2D9TzZ1EpogweWtPH_5ZAAUDn7yI3LlwR_TrI-jpJZAyNBc69JyKMc1ICPmSCylx50gzp3eBTV87flH68U8ss99Tny7BIhnsq9QpKwnKVvBxbNvRBvV6UUoSSvS7RQ&s=1]Olamide –The Change We Want.mp3[/url]
[/size]

UPDATED: A - Z Wizkid Songs & Davido Songs Now Available

Davido Songs First: The second Most Controversial Nigerian Musician Mr O.B.O Davido

[img]http://www.herald.co.zw/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/DAVIDO.jpg[/img]

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835981&h=-AQGs0YhO&enc=AZOZAzrMRyR_z4htd5bAQsnG8MCacEVopgjpVCtCiqNLmLuBS_-vqpTKuyZfddgGV-_E7PapYNjqeVs2EMNtU88saUQHOyScGGc7JqcXwF6xhwdUL0uRzZwYXtxBHedEs_rGyaN7o5y58w-nkgUBDtTJlYWF5FWOtMkOfwZ7WRSi-g&s=1]A - Z All Davido Songs Here[/url]

Next on the List is Our Own Starboy Wizzy Baby

[url=http://fb.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwap10.net%2Fmusic%2Flist%2F3835720&h=UAQGAJJy8&enc=AZPg2oBvvLl8tOn7as50jG2nptm2pu_SHl4ah8JL1yzKIn20E_D6DNoPX_2lw_hbao7QfLQl1w94eD1Kr5Bo9jLs&s=1]A - Z All Wizkid Songs Here[/url]

Enjoy Guys!

So...
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Dunamis009: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Dat is so not true. GEJ is not a liar and a forge lyk GMB. N even if, he won't b as old as GMB
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Cougar:

[s]
after the loser you called a father went to report the mods to ban me, you are now flexing muscles in my absence? you are a coward, you start fights and when you get eviscerated, you run to the mods to report you were being killed.

i would serve my ban like a man that i am but start praying when i return. the amount of body blows you get then would make your witch mother beg for suicide. have all the fun now while i am away & revel in your infinite stüpidity. i got banned & had my post hidden by a rëtarded moderator......

i'll be back soon, faggöt[/s]

Story for the dogs. Who reported you to the MODs? Me? You must be high on dried shiit. I don't know who reported but but I believe you reported yourself to save you from further pummelling. grin grin grin

If you like serve your ban, if you don't like, leave it, that is your plate of shiit and none of my business. If there is anyone that is infinitely stupiid here it is the destroyed coogar. cheesy grin tongue

I will be following you on Nairaland from now on, even your mother's witchcraft will not save you from jumping into the atlantic. You will beg for death but it will run far from you when you return cheesy cheesy

Console yourself all you want and take lots of time to heal your shattered ego, it is allowed. You're the definition of frustration. grin grin

I will remain your nemesis on Nairaland. cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Goodnuel: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2015
mastercee:
Age or no age.... He is going back to Otuoke
Sire... Good morning... You totally ignored the question I asked on ur thread..
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by mastercee(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2015
Goodnuel:
Sire... Good morning... You totally ignored the question I asked on ur thread..

Sir, which question is that? and which of my threads are you talking about
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by VoteWisely: 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Goodnuel: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
mastercee:

Sir, which question is that? and which of my threads are you talking about
Ur E-shop on konga thread..
Re: Re: President Jonathan Accused Of Falsifying His Age by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cougar:

i'll be back soon, faggöt

Is eviscerated the only word in your senile vocabulary. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Expel Wike, Ned Nwoko Tells PDP Leaders / 2015 Elections: Summary Of Newspaper Ads Between The APC And The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.