Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) (23993 Views)

Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
@op she is cute not pretty....kids are cute while girls are prettycheesy
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

will u go out without makeup 4 a single day It's her BIRTHDAY! Helo?! Its a special occasion

So she should look like a scare crow because its her birthday?

I am an adult, i do with less or no make up, thank you.

I don't mean to flatter myself, but God tried for me in the looks department.

what is wrong, is wrong.

Lets call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why in the world would a mother turn a 7 year old into a drawing board?

Ibinabo Ibinabo Ibinabo!

How many times did I call your name?

4 Likes

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
sexymoma:
With this make-down... she looks mbekelish

i laff in kwale 4 u...upload ur pic make we see

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Her mother's cabon copy
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Tberry01(f): 4:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
Fine girl
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Beauriful pikin, and Ola rotimi said the beautiful Ones are not yet born
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by yemmynoni: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
THANK GOD WE ALL AGREE FOR ONCE ON THIS PAGE
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
kennygee:

So she should look like a scare crow because its her birthday?

I am an adult, i do with less or no make up, thank you.

I don't mean to flatter myself, but God tried for me in the looks department.

what is wrong, is wrong.

Lets call a spade a spade.

u think she looks like a scarecrow Well dts ur opinion sha buh i think she looks cute...and yes, i think its ok 2 spoil ur daughter 4 her bday. Have u asked urself if dts what d kid wanted? Do u rili think she makes up everyday?? Of cus nt, its a special day, so she deserves special treatment. #IMO

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:
Maybe she's playing dressing up with mummy; hence the heavy makeup!

She looks like the type of little girl that will 'grow into her beauty'!
Thanks o jare....like they no try wear dem Mama stilettos back then grin grin grin grin
You wouldn't see her made-up, ordinarily naa. Maybe, it's the little girl's birthday wish kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley grin

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
This girl is very UGLY. The lots of make-up was to cover up her ugliness.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
Beauriful pikin, and Ola rotimi said the beautiful Ones are not yet born

buh that time wey ola write am, the girl never enter dis world nacheesy
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Rubbish
Teaching her child what insecurity means at this early age

I ain't surprised

Why don't she just go ahead and buy her Jamaican hair

Stupid woman

#PEACE

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
endymetrix:
This girl is very UGLY. The lots of make-up was to cover up her ugliness.

#hatersalwaysgonnahate
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 29, 2015
chimkaire:
Thanks o jare....like they no try wear dem Mama stilettos back then grin grin grin grin
You wouldn't see her made-up, ordinarily naa. Maybe, it's the little girl's birthday wish kiss kiss kiss smiley smiley grin

finally! Someone dt understands me.

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
yemmynoni:
THANK GOD WE ALL AGREE FOR ONCE ON THIS PAGE

what are we agreeing on bro?
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Dolemite(f): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2015
I'm sure she's a natural beauty, but she looks HIDEOUS with all that make up, let kids be kids please, no need for all that! wink
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

finally! Someone dt understands me.
wink smiley
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by delishpot: 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

it's the lil girl's day so whatever she wants, she gets.

Why make it viral then? this ya theory strong o. So if she wants a Love Machine too Or lace wig or tatoo Or stripper pole? o diegwu.
Some of us stole our dads beer and apketeshi while growing up, sone of us played with condoms(thought they were baloons) so should tgey give us on our birthdays too?

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by annibro(f): 4:49pm On Jan 29, 2015
She looks like Regina Askia in d 2nd pics

BTW: why d make up na? Children are naturally beauriful
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by endymetrix(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Tberry01:
Fine girl
Are u sure
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by annibro(f): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

what are we agreeing on bro?

Voting 4 GMB come feb 14
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
What's all this make up angry
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
delishpot:

Why make it viral then? this ya theory strong o. So if she wants a Love Machine too Or lace wig or tatoo Or stripper pole? o diegwu.
Some of us stole our dads beer and apketeshi while growing up, sone of us played with condoms(thought they were baloons) so should tgey give us on our birthdays too?

so what u are telling me now is that u can't use ya brain 2 decipher what should be unacceptable 2 grant ur kid

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by delishpot: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

so what u are telling me now is that u can't use ya brain 2 decipher what should be unacceptable 2 grant ur kid

Well, if my brain is as dead as yours then YES!

Any other insult disguised as question for me? Ask!
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
endymetrix:
Are u sure

Are u blind
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
D gap reminds me of me
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
delishpot:

Well, if my brain is as dead as yours then YES!

alright then. Make d debate end 4 here abeg

1 Like

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by delishpot: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

alright then. Make d debate end 4 here abeg

I agree. Let it end here. If una like make una love-vendor una daughters. Lesson learnt, do not put mouth in any thing naija parents do with their kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by franugo(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
chidyhels:
D gap reminds me of me

rili?cheesy Well u know d procedure na...pics or ...grin
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
franugo:

rili?cheesy Well u know d procedure na...pics or ...grin
lol...
I was talking to myself not u. tongue
Re: Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Pics Of Daughter As She Turns 7 (Photos) by oloriadejoke(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2015
Honestly she is beautiful I love her open teeth but whosoever give this little girl this makeover needs 2 b flog... I don't think makeup is what she need now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Dumelo: "Don't Date A Woman You Will Depend On Financially" / Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama / Julius Agwu Puts Up A #PrayForHouston Post. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.