Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos (27548 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Photo With Her Children / Actress Ibinabo Fiberesima Dumps PDP For APC / Ibinabo Fiberesima In Swimwear As She Vacations In Philippines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2017
I know I don't normally do this but permit me to share lovely pictures of one of the most beautiful woman in Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesma. A beautiful Ijaw woman from Okrika clan...

See what she did...

She posted these Photos on her Facebook page and talks about having the strength to start again......

She says ''For what it's worth: it's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over again.#proudlyrivers #pepperdemgang #proudlyokrika#proudlyIjaw''
[img]https://2.bp..com/-QqhWixS0qe4/WS_wmqVXqhI/AAAAAAAFDtc/b5IjWakzTMkVh0LpOJTuDGXbXNqYYOsvwCLcB/s1600/Screenshot_2017-06-01-10-00-37-1.png[/img]

credit http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/06/actress-ibinabo-fiberesima-shares.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by madridguy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ayam fasting tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2017
She is the most beautiful Ijaw woman ever liveth

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Ijaw women are beautiful and culture is rich... In fact, the ONLY Nigerian to win Miss World is an Ijaw woman from Kalabari clan, Agbani Darego... cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
When is her appeal coming up in the supreme court so she can go serve her murder sentence?

She, due to her recklessness robbed Nigeria of a medical consultant.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:15pm On Jun 01, 2017
BininEmpire:
She is the most beautiful Ijaw woman ever liveth
Not the most beautiful ever liveth my oga though she is very beautiful...

Enough beauties abound in Ijawland...

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Every year pretty grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by simplemach(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
So I will, subscribe my fone with my money,
Charge my fone with my Original charger for 2 good hours,
Pay the light bill for the charge,
Use my precious time to log on to Nairaland only to open and the only thing to view is pictures of women.
Haba, when I am not in the vaseline crew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mynd44:
When is her appeal coming up in the supreme court so she can go serve her murder sentence?

She, due to her recklessness robbed Nigeria of a medical consultant.

How does that affect her beauty?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by cyberdurable(m): 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
cute biafran lady

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by preshdawesome(m): 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
I reserve my comment second pix tho tells us somthing
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by kpaofame: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
winknot bad

Next please...
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by neweraomo: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
We are in fasting period joor..all these olosho should goan sit down undecided

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
Yummy
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Mynd44: 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
How does that affect her beauty?
How does her beauty affect the fact that she killed a doctor in a DUI?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:18pm On Jun 01, 2017
cyberdurable:
cute biafran lady
Easy oga mi sir tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Mynd44:

How does her beauty affect the fact that she killed a doctor in a DUI?
Oga you no get gist... Meet me in Politics section grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Alisegun(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Not the most beautiful ever liveth my oga though she is very beautiful...

Enough beauties abound in Ijawland...

Any beautiful Ijaw woman again? Empress Njamah?
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by kobiGcom(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Is it TBOSS I am seeing.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by moorevic(m): 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
I don't know about you guys but she ain't beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by cerowo(f): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
She's looking astonishing
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
BininEmpire:

Any beautiful Ijaw woman again? Empress Enjama
The FIRST AND ONLY AFRICAN MISS WORLD, Agbani Darego is an Ijaw Lady from Kalabari clan grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by LexngtonSteele: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2017
Beautiful killer!

She killed that doctor with her recklessness and got off lightly
angry

4 Likes

Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Olive33: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
cyberdurable:
cute biafran lady
grin grin
What do u seek to achieve with this post !?

For tonyebarcanista to go nut?
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
moorevic:
I don't know about you guys but she ain't beautiful.

She is beautiful, Google other of her pix.
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by freddie82(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
so with all d quarrel wey she de find, she even fine sef. beautiful agbero
Re: Ijaw Beauty: Actress, Ibinabo Fiberesima Shares Lovely Photos by LexngtonSteele: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2017
dilizezabo:
lovely

I will patronize your services...but you must offer TEST DRIVES.

I dey window-shop well. So i must test-drive all the single ladies on offer tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 44th Birthday (Video, Photos) / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Slams Fan Who Criticised Her For Grinding On Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.