Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan (34923 Views)

We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by gwales: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
d day pdp loses wamakko kwankwaso and amaechi, dat was when they lose d election
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Capitano1(m): 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2015
ALKARULEZZ:
what do u know?
He knows what you can never know,Maybe ur next life perhaps
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by sluvy4tune(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
anonimi:

This Donatus General (DG) to Buhari get mouth plenty, I swear.
The only problem is that's all he's got. NOTHING else.

Amaechi who for eight years could not complete less than 1km of light rail =>

is talking about our able and dedicated PERFORMER of a president =>

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYYJSt7KqGY][/url]

For my country people wey fit nor get enough data to watch the youtube video, make una check the thread underneath for gist & picthures wink

Vote wisely!!!

This shud be Oraye St Franklin

After all your Lies & gossip expire, Dem chase you u come turn Anti-Amaechi abi ?

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Sacramento4real(m): 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2015
NiceMan4:
Who is Amaechi?
A no-nonsense Nigerian state Governor who has refused to be intimated by Jonathan and mama Peace.Someone who stood his ground and refused to allow 16 to be greater than 19.A man who keep making the most clueless President ever to have ruled Nigeria be on his toes.One fearless man that refused to be carried away by the politics of 'my brother'.A south- south governor who against all hope believes in hope that the emancipation of Nigeria from the claws of the Underperforming Pdp government is close.A man who though,others thought it was finished for him,after every other court refused to restore his stolen mandate approached The Supreme court,and Halleluyah,his stolen Glory was restored.A man who has restored the glory of public education in his state,where parents were withdrawing their children and wards from private schools and fixing them up in Government schools,which hitherto where in a gory and sorry state.A man who while he was making a speech,his microphone was snatched from his hand by the president's wife,but he still kept his cool.A man man who has stood his ground and said the next governor shouldn't come from his local government,that other local government should take a shot at the governorship;Talking about equity.

What more can i say?For time and space will fail me to give account of his numerous exploits in governance.The various capital projects his administration has embarked on and completed since inception.

May God keep and guide him for us.We are proud of him!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by sokera: 4:58pm On Jan 29, 2015
If I say Allah should run your life the way GEJ is running this country, how many of you his supporters will say Amen?- IBB

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by jkendy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin I see a thief throwing his fellow thief to jail after May 29th........

No wonder Abba M0r0n is building 'e-prisons'
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by ngooka: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Is Amaechi and igbo or yeroba man? Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi no rivers name. Four years ago, Buhari was "Perpetually Unelecteable". But today the same people who adjudged him so are now pushing him for us as "change" because they changed party.

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2015
Capitano1:
He knows what you can never know,Maybe ur next life perhaps
He for a female?
I give up........
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Sobeautiful: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amaechi have u not been disgraced enough? The stadium have been used and u r still talking. Shame on u!!!
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by IVORY2009(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
ZionJay:

how old are you?

Answer the question above, if you can, logically and I promise to tell u my age..
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Louislewis: 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2015
[size=22pt]Amaechi, it is glaring that, your presidential candidate of APC Buhari falls under the category of I WILL DO... president. I am quite sure that president Goodluck of PDP will appear before the debating panel to explain how he will, but APC will definitely dulge that presidential debate because Buhari’s I WILL DO... will end up without idea[/size]

2 Likes

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Ozolo1970: 5:06pm On Jan 29, 2015
Amaechi shut up! You benefitted from the system for 14 years, now those people that make you somebody from nobody are not good again. What a world.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by size40: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
My Amiable governor, Its a done deal already. yesterday, GEJ and his supporters were in d stadium u built talking rubbish. we will vote him out. As an Indigene of Rivers state, GEJ has failed us.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by shiffi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2015
What a president....
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
ArchEnemy:
forgive him Mama @ d top

grin grin grin grin grin Thank jare
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by OgunjiSAYO(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
ilugunboy:
Losing this man to APC is GEJ greatest political error.
Am tellin u bros. U are very right. Amechi alone has given GEJ severe headache than any1 in this country.

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by BotherMleeper(m): 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2015
seunmsg:
Yes oooo, enough promises after 6 years, we want a president that will do the job and not someone that will keep promising us for another 4 years.

your comment is just a repetition of the original post.

you've added no value whatsoever to this topic
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Drmaverick: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2015
With the election fast approaching and the campaign trail catching fire,we can only wait till the 14th.....but before then lets see how our ogas @ the top will fare.

click here to cast your vote: http://targetdex..com/2015/01/nigeria-decides-2015.html
No rigging o!! smiley

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by BotherMleeper(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

when your child fails in school, do you just withdraw him or her frm classroom, or you give him another chance to prove himself by re-enrowing him or her in extral moral classes? "quiters dont win, winners dont quit"

if my child consistently fails for 6 years, not only would i withdraw the retard, i'd whup his arse and dump the little punk with his grand mama for village.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Raiders: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2015
ngooka:
Is Amaechi and igbo or yeroba man? Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi no rivers name. Four years ago, Buhari was "Perpetually Unelecteable". But today the same people who adjudged him so are now pushing him for us as "change" because they changed party.
stop being ignorant. I doubt you even know where rivers state is located in the map. Chibuike Ameachi is a rivers name because I know many Ikwerre people answering those name. In politics, there is nothing wrong to change support for a candidate. Ameachi has a right to support who he wants to.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by mansur9084: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
u ar ryt
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Ozolo1970: 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
Why is Amaechi so personal, even if GEJ said he has done Amaechi will still complain. He is blinded to all the good works of GEJ.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Jabioro: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2015
laykhorn:
I agree with Amaechi, After 6 years, wetin you wan do again
Deal wt Patience kitty-cat throughly,after all he gv no dam!
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Jabioro: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ozolo1970:
Why is Amaechi so personal, even if GEJ said he has done Amaechi will still complain. He is blinded to all the good works of GEJ.
i beg show me one,
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Mattpopson101: 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
”let’s vote him out.’’ shocked

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Gozychuks(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by proxillin(m): 5:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jonathan is finished

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by proxillin(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Jona oooo

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by uyplus(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2015
A word is enough for the wise.

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Nickizoe(f): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Just passing.
Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by Okeze4(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
anybody who thinks buhari will perform more than jonathan, is the biggest fool on nairaland. the change u need is not in apc or buhari, the change is inside of you. vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan by GOOOGLE504(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
IVORY2009:

when your child fails in school, do you just withdraw him or her frm classroom, or you give him another chance to prove himself by re-enrowing him or her in extral moral classes? "quiters dont win, winners dont quit"

pls tell me some Nigerians r not dat naive as 2 trying 2 give dis man anoda chance, try 2 put urself in his goddamn shoes, u'll realize dat since he knows he can't go another round he will surely bring an end 2 9gria if given anoda chance...

Nigerians are aware of d fact dat APC r not saints but u see "everyone cries for a change"in everything...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

John Abah Is Dead! Kogi Lawmaker Dies / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Wins PDP Governorship primary Election / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.