Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,792 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

211Observer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 211Observer's Profile / 211Observer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / The Despicable: Minions Used As MTN Ads by 211Observer(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2016
I used my phone to create this MTN Ads. is it nice?

Romance / Re: No SEX Before Marriage Goes Wrong. by 211Observer(m): 5:01pm On May 03, 2016
osile2012:
[size=18pt]Its good to abstain from sex before marriage especially if you know u will end up with the person. Most times its the ladies that say the no sex before marriage thing.You hardly hear a guy tell a girl no sex before marriage grin grin grin grin

Look at this situation .

A guy dated a girl from the age of 25 to 28 (3years). The girl said no sex before marriage and he agreed. They now got married and after the first month of marriage, the lady wants to take in . The guy said he is not ready to have a child for atleast 2 years. He told her he wants to just have sex for complete 2 years before they have a child.

The next thing trouble starts. The girl said she is loosing eggs, That people that people are already expecting them to have a child the same year since they got married in january . That people even get pregnant before the get married and now they are married he said he does not want a child.

If he wants sex they could still be having it while she is pregnant. This has become a serious problem in the family. The girl has already reported and would deny the man sex sometimes.

Please is this not selfish of the girl ? Its easy for her to say no sex for 3 years but cant go a year without pregnancy after marriage. Is marriage all about children ? Is it the lady that decides when to have children ?

Who is to blame in this situation ? Whose side are u on ?
[/size]
Op, stop using red colour to write is not good for readers eyes len. In most cases it create headache. dont use red and white background or yellow and white background, use colour green or blue if u think colours illustrate ur peice better. colour blue nd green calm the brain while reading
Romance / Re: Romantic Nude Painting Journey - Moscolexy by 211Observer(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
nawa oh
Pls wat is the name of that color set brush set, and where can I get them?
Romance / Re: Guys Only: Ladies Backoff!! Share Your First Time Meet Kpansh by 211Observer(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Op, how true is your story?
Very true sire
Romance / Re: Guys Only: Ladies Backoff!! Share Your First Time Meet Kpansh by 211Observer(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] I don't kiss and tell. [/email]
Good for u
Romance / Re: Guys Only: Ladies Backoff!! Share Your First Time Meet Kpansh by 211Observer(m): 8:58am On Apr 27, 2016
KashyBaby:
undecided big deal ey?
We know you re a pro. *thumbsup*
Romance / Re: Guys Only: Ladies Backoff!! Share Your First Time Meet Kpansh by 211Observer(m): 8:49am On Apr 27, 2016
Ramanto:
End Time Experience..

#teamvirgin
This is where most guys and ladies got it wrong. the fact that u re a virgin doesn't mean that u cannot become a LovePeddler tomorrow. esp girls, you just do it once and u will understander hustle, and I swear u go champ those in the game
Romance / Guys Only: Ladies Backoff!! Share Your First Time Meet Kpansh by 211Observer(m): 8:29am On Apr 27, 2016
I met this girl on facebook 2 weeks shortly after she finished her NYSC in Osun state. Long story short, she gave me her number and started texting and call. So many time I av asked her to lemme visit but all to no reason she said no bcoz she told me she's living alone in an estate here.
One day, I was on my day off at work, had to call her just to say hello.. she asked why I didn't goto work and I told her Its my day off. I told her I was bored at home she said that I shud come to her place, she text me her address and also asked me to help her to buy "Andrew liver salt and ampiclux" While coming. Oh, this lady need kpanshing.
Long story short, when I got to her place she in the bathroom bathing already, she asked me to wait inside her room. Some minutes later She came in the room covering her body with a towel. She gave me picture album of her NYSC. I sat on the bed, and she suddenly said that I couldn't even excuse her to dress up by waiting outside. I stood up she said "sit down jare, oya e"
When she's tru, she came to sit next to me on the bed to see the picture together, and that's how the room caught fire o! We talk, gist, laugh togeda, touching, kissing and blah blah blah. We bleep for 1hr and stopped. She make bread n tea, we ate and continue the bleeping. So, by the time we done I play with her for some minutes and told her i'm taking my leave,. Na so she bursted crying o that I shouldn't go that why am I going so soon. I used agaidi comot bfor person go come make FP for NL say "A guy die on top lady in Ondo, lalasticlala"
When i got home I called her and she started raising causes that I took advantage of her, shu!! Which one be taken advantage of her when we enjoy the moment togeda. We even use her phone to quickly download kamasultra in order to select best sex positions.

Guys feel free to share your FIRST MEET KPANSH exprience.

I still have so many FIRST MEET KPANSH experience to tell you guys but lets hear yours too.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: My Collection Of Romantic Pen Sketch(artwork) by 211Observer(m): 7:36pm On Apr 25, 2016

Romance / Re: My Collection Of Romantic Pen Sketch(artwork) by 211Observer(m): 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2016
211Observer:
No bashing o, I know this is not art section thou.
Romance / My Collection Of Romantic Pen Sketch(artwork) by 211Observer(m): 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
No bashing o, I know this is not art section thou.

Romance / Re: Shey I Try On This piece (Drawing)? by 211Observer(m): 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2016
mimzy:
Wole Soyinka innit

You really tried. I cannot say it is perfect so let me just say this is near perfection cheesy

Nice one OP.
Thanks dearie
Romance / Re: Shey I Try On This piece (Drawing)? by 211Observer(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2016
dyadeleye:
You got talent man!!!

Me that can't even draw the mustache only ..... sad sad sad angry sad undecided undecided
r u serious?
well thanks man
Romance / Shey I Try On This piece (Drawing)? by 211Observer(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
No bashing o, please o

1 Like

Romance / Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by 211Observer(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2016
geni340:

i dont fink its rope oh... oya look harder wink
The thing looks like okun apo, the one normal used to tie coacoa sack. go buy tommy strimmer na
Romance / Re: I Am The Most Pretty Girl On Nairaland. by 211Observer(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2016
Did u use rope to tie ur tommy to look affirm?

wats wrong with u ladies these days!!

11 Likes

Romance / Re: Her White Boyfriend Called Her Sex Addict In Front Of Me And Her Friends by 211Observer(m): 7:48am On Apr 23, 2016
Onilaiscool:
in my mind, I was like is this the white men pple always talking abt

cultural shock right there for me

so disrespectful
white men can be so unclassy, no offence

I remember I was in this group called war of the races, ( a fun racist group) nothing serious. where different races attack each other

white men were showing black pples poop as a way of making fun of black people, eww gross

so unclassy!
Ogbeni kini point e ?

3 Likes

Romance / See What Loneliness Turn Me To by 211Observer(m): 1:58pm On Apr 22, 2016
sad Do you guys like it?

1 Share

Romance / Re: Romance/sex Group Chats: Add Your Numbers by 211Observer(m): 11:26am On Apr 18, 2016
Romance / Happy Birthday To Me (like To Wish Me Hbd) by 211Observer(m): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2016
I dedicate my day to you guys.
Romance / Re: April Born Lets Meet Here by 211Observer(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
oyeezah:
. me too
wow, thought I was alone
Romance / Re: April Born Lets Meet Here by 211Observer(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2016
Neyoor:
April 14th
my mate.
Romance / Re: April Born Lets Meet Here by 211Observer(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2016
Mine is 14th April

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Can You Accept No Sex Before Marriage by 211Observer(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
ATMC:
It depends.
how?
Romance / Re: Can You Accept No Sex Before Marriage by 211Observer(m): 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2016
multikolour:
if you love her and want to marry her, why not unless you are deceiving her.
can you tell if somebody is helping her while thr submitting to no sex before marriage.

Who do u trust?

Girls !?

smh4u
Romance / Re: Can You Accept No Sex Before Marriage by 211Observer(m): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2016
HateU2:
U don't have to bring our problem here baby, we will solve it at home cheesy. Oya let's go home
lolzzzzz

im damn serious about this dearie
Romance / Can You Accept No Sex Before Marriage by 211Observer(m): 1:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
Dear Nairalander, She said "NO SEX" before marriage. Should I accept it or not?
Romance / Re: Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! by 211Observer(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
evegran:
What a senseless topic filled with a lot of crap.

Op so you're saying as a female, I should say yes to every guy who approaches me? Are you kidding my ass?

Seriously? I've invested time and energy building myself and I'm still growing. I have goals and dreams to fulfil and you think ill just agree to some random request from some jobless guy?

Why don't you rather advice your fellow guys to spend time and energy investing in themselves and building a good career or business for themselves, so they can automatically be respected and even wanted?

I'm glad I already have a man, one who doesn't reason like a twelve year old boy. smiley
I'm smelling EGO

1 Like

Romance / Re: Romanceland Is Boring These Days by 211Observer(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
bettercreature:
Nigerians girls abroad are limited on this website at the moment unlike before where 90 percent are foreign girls
NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE VERY BORING,they have nothing to offer this section
Sadly wild members like Michelin,The_Amaka,Rokiatu and many others are no more interested in this website
We only have Onila and Mamagee left out of the old members
Nothing last forever. That's why you have to enjoy every moment possible
Romance / Re: Things That Are Common About Us As Nairalanders by 211Observer(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
HateU2:
Ok oooo But ehn Y u come mention my moniker ontop all ur analysis undecided . Se u just called me 'derailer' abi undecided
hehehehehe... I no fit na, haba
Romance / Re: Things That Are Common About Us As Nairalanders by 211Observer(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maxi112:
is that all?

plz say something more interesting than this next time
You are definately one of the last in the thread, bros
Romance / Things That Are Common About Us As Nairalanders by 211Observer(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
My observation as a NAIRALANDer. Though i am not excluded o!

Smiles.

• 70% of what happened to us is written in another person's condition.

90% of Nairalanders are observers. How could A thread be viewed by 45,764 yet (116)comments. Definately 65% of these people are looking for a thread that matches their personal situation. They quickly move to the next thread if the thread they just view has nothing to do with their present situation.
People like this never tell others their problem, instead they look for related thread on nairaland and take their advice from peoples comments.

• Nairalanders can make you think you are a dumb. Absolutely some are dumb by their thread. Whenever you wrote a thread with only (16)viewers (2)comments (0) Like

E.g Unilag student, Kikelomo nude pictures exposed.

PHOTO 1 PHOTO 2

to see more...
Open the link below.
Www.lalasticlalaokoolosho.comhxdsgvzfjncxnvxcnxgdffv

This actually makes one feel "Am I really a dumb? "

People like this often course trouble at another person's nice thread.

• Thread hijackers. When you wrote something that is personally giving you headache about a condition you recently found yourself E.g MY GIRLFRIEND IS ABOUT TO BREAK MY HEART.

The FTC crew hijacked the thread from you, the next thing you will see is

(HateU2, I park my car in my compound and my neighbours are looking at me, what should I do?)

The next comment,

"Naso my own labours dey look me too o"

not even "Neigbhours"

On and On like that, that's how they hijack your thread from you.

• The most visited forum on Nairaland is Romance.

Any thread that make Frontpage from romance forum has the highest viewers, likes and comment. You can carefully make random sampling through Nairaland forums. Lol.

It also shows that people like gossip and scandal.

• Least but not the last, 90% of Nairalanders always happy whenever they make the FTC, and wrote something that makes the frontpage.

Bottom line: 60% of FTC are dumbest. Their comment mostly never goes with the thread but

"wow! Finally make FTC..."
Shu!!

Hit that "like" if you know people like this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.