Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat (2973 Views)

Shadow Fight 2 Mod Apk Download / Need For Speed™ No Limits V1.2.6 Mod APK Is Here ! [LATEST] / How To Opt Out Or Deactivate | Mtn Annoying Subscription Dat Deduct Your Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 29, 2015
Take your favorite WWE Superstars out of the ring and into the supernatural world of WWE IMMORTALS.

Wield DEVASTATING POWERS to demolish opponents with innovative touch-based combat from the makers of Injustice and Mortal Kombat. SUPERCHARGE YOUR ROSTER with spectacular signature moves, gear and support cards. Bring the pain during live BONE-CRUNCHING BATTLES tied to WWE events.

FIGHT
Use the touch screen mechanics of your mobile device to do epic battle with your enemies in 3-on-3 combat. Swipe and tap to perform combos and build your power to pull off special attacks and use each Superstars’s customized superpower.

MASSIVE ROSTER
Collect and play as fantastical versions of your favorite WWE Superstars: Triple H, John Cena, The Undertaker, The Bella Twins, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, and many more. Each iconic Superstar comes with unique variations, featuring special powers and moves.

LEVEL UP
Build your move set, increase your powers, upgrade your characters, and conquer your competition. Constantly evolve your roster to fit your style of play and put your best Immortals forward as you take on a series of combatants.

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER
Take on real opponents in Online Battles and compete against players around the world in live, in-game events tied to the WWE and earn awesome rewards. Watch replays of your previous matches to hone your skill and perfect your lineup.

AMAZING GRAPHICS
Download from
andro 9ja..com

Or google search for other means..

1 Share

Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by parrotibaba(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2015
man dis game is like mortal kombat ,@op what's d size n why is it in Russian?
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2015
parrotibaba:
man dis game is like mortal kombat ,@op what's d size n why is it in Russian?
It's 1.34 Gb sir and it's in English....
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by parrotibaba(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2015
Samwell247:

It's 1.34 Gb sir and it's in English....
ok
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2015
More like 'injustice Gods among us'.
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
More like 'injustice Gods among us'.

Looks alike but the difference is clear.... Try this out bro...
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
Played both. Injustice is better.
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by dennistar(m): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls how do I use simple server with mtn
bis on my s3mini.pls reply asap
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
dennistar:
pls how do I use simple server with mtn
bis on my s3mini.pls reply asap

So simple bro... Subscribe to MTN is by texting bbcday to 21600 ... Go to access point setting and change ur IP to 127.0.0.1 port 8080 .... Simple server inject proxy setting .... Web. Blackberry.com.....

Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by akher5e(m): 10:50pm On Jan 31, 2015
jux downloaded d modded apk with unlimited gold or bullions watever
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by steric58(m): 1:26am On Feb 01, 2015
Samwell247:

So simple bro... Subscribe to MTN is by texting bbcday to 21600 ... Go to access point setting and change ur IP to 127.0.0.1 port 8080 .... Simple server inject proxy setting .... Web. Blackberry.com.....
pls bro can you add me on whatsapp have bin try in d mtn his on my phone but I didn't get it since it not an mtk phone I couldn't use glo bis.God bless u sir 08161678235
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2015
steric58:
pls bro can you add me on whatsapp have bin try in d mtn his on my phone but I didn't get it since it not an mtk phone I couldn't use glo bis.God bless u sir 08161678235

hope the above steps worked for u also....
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by steric58(m): 8:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Samwell247:

hope the above steps worked for u also....
I should download a the latest sample server ? does it work on all app and how do I make it work after the setting above thank You bro
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by haibe(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2015
Lol, this games online multiplayer isn't real time..its just a programmed online play. Try turning off your Internet connection while playing online and see if the game stops or continue..lol, its not real time online multiplayer guys, don't be deceived. You are not playing with real people. You can get the online game paused infact
.lol
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by haibe(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2015
Samwell247:

So simple bro...
bro things like this should be sent through mail na
Re: WWE Immortals Mod Apk+dat by kolexis: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2015
Download d mod apk only and dwnlod d additional file from d apk

(1) (Reply)

Tecno camon c8 marshmallow update coming on February, 2016 / Again! Glo Unveils Exciting Data Offers / Itel Mobile Overtakes Samsung As Africa Number One Phone Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.