Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,358 members, 7,868,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

“i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari (791 Views)

If You See Obasanjo When He Came Out Of Prison, You Wont Allow Him Sit..- Fayose / Obaseki Boycotts Guber Debate Because Oshiomhole Wasn't Allowed To Speak 4 Him / Senate Presidency: Why I Boycotted Apc Primary Election – Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari by Sirfizz: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2015
According to various media outlets, the impending debate between the Presidential Candidates contesting the forthcoming elections has received a spanner in the works, after APC Flag bearer, General Muhammadu Buhari, announced today that he would not be participating in the debate.

He revealed this exclusively during a phone chat with our political correspondent. Here are excerpts from the conversation (pardon our spelling the General’s words exactly how we heard them, sometimes he was very difficult to understand)

FNN: Good day Your Excellency

BUHARI: Gwud ebening my gwud man

FNN: Sir, is there any truth to the rumours making the rounds that you are boycotting the Presidential debate?

BUHARI: sadly, this is the truth. But I am not boykwatting the debate because of any malicious intention. I boycotted because the organisers refused my request to bring my bice-president, Frafessar Osinbade, along with me

FNN: Sir, his name is Osibanjo

BUHARI: That’s what I said. Frafessr Osinbade

FNN: Never mind…………..but if you don’t mind my saying Sir, it is supposed to be a Presidential Debate, not Vice Presidentia…..

BUHARI: Look young man, he is my bice-fresident por a reason….he is suffused to help me out in dippicult times. What is more dippicult than a debate? You exfect me to trust these people to not be partial? You sink they won’t ask Ebele simful simful questions and ask me the dippicult ones? I don’t trust zem……so ip they won’t allow me attend the debate with my bice fresident, then they can porget it

FNN: So Sir, your decision is final?

BUHARI: Yes, it is pinal

The Other candidates are yet to comment on the General’s decision to withdraw from the debate, but we shall keep you posted in subsequent bulletins

#ShareAjoke #SatireSeason

visit www.fake9janews.com for more satire stories

3 Likes

Re: “i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari by simplemach(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2015
So that he will speak all the english for you. 'Man of Change' my @$$

3 Likes

Re: “i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
Sirfizz:
According to various media outlets, the impending debate between the Presidential Candidates contesting the forthcoming elections has received a spanner in the works, after APC Flag bearer, General Muhammadu Buhari, announced today that he would not be participating in the debate.
He revealed this exclusively during a phone chat with our political correspondent. Here are excerpts from the conversation (pardon our spelling the General’s words exactly how we heard them, sometimes he was very difficult to understand)
FNN: Good day Your Excellency
BUHARI: Gwud ebening my gwud man
FNN: Sir, is there any truth to the rumours making the rounds that you are boycotting the Presidential debate?
BUHARI: sadly, this is the truth. But I am not boykwatting the debate because of any malicious intention. I boycotted because the organisers refused my request to bring my bice-president, Frafessar Osinbade, along with me
FNN: Sir, his name is Osibanjo
BUHARI: That’s what I said. Frafessr Osinbade
FNN: Never mind…………..but if you don’t mind my saying Sir, it is supposed to be a Presidential Debate, not Vice Presidentia…..
BUHARI: Look young man, he is my bice-fresident por a reason….he is suffused to help me out in dippicult times. What is more dippicult than a debate? You exfect me to trust these people to not be partial? You sink they won’t ask Ebele simful simful questions and ask me the dippicult ones? I don’t trust zem……so ip they won’t allow me attend the debate with my bice fresident, then they can porget it
FNN: So Sir, your decision is final?
BUHARI: Yes, it is pinal
The Other candidates are yet to comment on the General’s decision to withdraw from the debate, but we shall keep you posted in subsequent bulletins
#ShareAjoke #SatireSeason
visit www.fake9janews.com for more satire stories
simplemach:
So that he will speak all the english for you. 'Man of Change' my @$$

What is this fool saying

1 Like

Re: “i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari by kestolove95(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2015
Too dull...try harder next tym..."sai buhari"

1 Like

Re: “i Boycotted The Debate Because They Wont Allow Me Bring Osibanjo Along”– Buhari by Mogidi: 9:12pm On Jan 29, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Educated President, Oyo Youths Urge Nigerians / Who Should I Vote? GEJ Or Buhari??? / PHOTOS: Asari Dokubo Campaigns For Jonathan At Bayelsa Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.