Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo (54816 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Mubarak39: 5:48am On Jan 30, 2015
To all Nigerians, please take 10minutes and watch this amazing video. We love Nigeria
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=395855530592170
Thank you all
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by AreaFada2: 5:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Opey4luv:
How will this change the fact that reduced nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate must be produced before the Calvin Cycle can be initiated?

Runs back to my Textbook!
The Okoyes are already sharing their testimonies, this is the time to work towards mine.

They're pretty though.

Na true, time to gather your CO2, RuBP, collect ATP fire power & your NADPH and use am hammer your 2,3-phosphoglycerate. Before you do this over & over again, glucose (money) don dey sweet for mouth. That time too your own Lola or Anita na yakata. grin

Caveat: as you do this, avoid any NADPH lady (reducing agent), or e go so reduce you dat to reach glucose level na lie.cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by patostation(m): 5:54am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:
So what?.....How is this a philantropic initiative?....
Nonsense.....You people shud just stop turning Nairaland to dumping ground for silly, unimportant topics, take dem all to LIB.... Quote me after u av posted a pic of them together , digging a borehole for the refugees from Mubi....

Yes o! Stop bombarding us with vanity subjects

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by solalizzy(f): 5:55am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Anita will always be the most beautiful to me. Lola is pretty in the face but she got a body of a 70 years old. Not a total package.

Anita any day anytime.
Wow... Really?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by 100Cents: 6:14am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Anita will always be the most beautiful to me. Lola is pretty in the face but she got a body of a 70 years old. Not a total package.

Anita any day anytime.

Seconded

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by jdbrasco(m): 6:16am On Jan 30, 2015
They are all pretty. I go for d dark one among them. Guess She is d Anita rt ?

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by micrep3030(m): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2015
Anita is sweet my God I love the set of teeth

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by dephizee: 6:23am On Jan 30, 2015
Shaakasi:
kiss kiss kiss anita is really pretty

Meanwhile its called USFIE grin cheesy
haba bros, u could have just said 'wefie' lol
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by rubii09: 6:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Anita is surely the prettiest. Love her skin tone

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kandiikane(m): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2015
The lady in white standing has a distinct look compared to the two sitting. It's Very lovely.

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by creepsyme(f): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:

Anita any day anytime.
Sure anita has this universally accepted kinda beauty.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by zubby29(m): 6:31am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:

Anita any day anytime.
if you say lola got d body of a 70yr old den u hv got d body of a 95yr old,y beef a blessed woman,a complete woman.all 3 ladies rock,bt for me lola is d prettiest

3 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Samsonklin(m): 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
The one @ the back..., dats what I call beauty. So cute! Extremely gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 30, 2015
zubby29:
if you say lola got d body of a 70yr old den u hv got d body of a 95yr old,y beef a blessed woman,a complete woman.all 3 ladies rock,bt for me lola is d prettiest
That is the lamest diss ever with someone with a body like mine. No arrogance but i got a banging body. Even if acid was pour on my eyes it wouldn't cause me to think otherwise. I believe you could do better with your diss child.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kelvinnn(m): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Shaakasi:
kiss kiss kiss anita is really pretty

Meanwhile its called USFIE grin cheesy
Abi wefie
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by scobaba: 6:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Lola. Be like who go like. Competition and quarrel.

Ifeoma. Be like who go sabi form. Madam as per. Senior broda wife.

Anita....da babe fyn die cheesy
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kelvinnn(m): 6:46am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:
• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for
My queen
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kelvinnn(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2015
The black one iw the most prettiest
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kelvinnn(m): 6:47am On Jan 30, 2015
The black one is the most prettiest
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 30, 2015
They all look good.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2015
Some say footballers are a bunch of over hyped and over paid prima donnas, I think they should have a rethink cos there is nothing as over hyped as fashion, it has no benefit, no single benefit does it have.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by tellwisdom: 7:07am On Jan 30, 2015
carozy112:
Wow !!! I foresaw front page tinz for this thread,I trusted my instinct and bought this piece of land at a very cheap rate.

2015 is my year! Anywayz, I dedicate this achievement to God(the author n finisher of my faith). Thank you Lord,your grace brought me this far.

I just wish I achieved this feat on my real NL account.
@TheTopic
Cc: OP
I dey envy pretty babes,so I don't give complimentzzz.

If making front page is an achievement to you, then your OWN don finish sad

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by RedSeaKing(m): 7:10am On Jan 30, 2015
So the brother is banging three wives at once. Now that's whats up. I can't wait to have my four cool
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by rhymz(m): 7:11am On Jan 30, 2015
I have seen countless pictures of Ifeoma, June Okoye 's wife..... She is the youngest of them all, as least in looks..... And probably the finest in my opinion, she is much younger than the woman in the picture that the OP claims is Ifeoma..... Am not sure she is that fair either.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Makamuanwuo(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2015
Ama80:
u dey vex badly.i understand.
para full im body,i knw him very well naso him dey do.....in patoranky voice *bro dnt take it too serious*
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by rhymz(m): 7:16am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
That is the lamest diss ever with someone with a body like mine. No arrogance but i got a banging body. Even if acid was pour on my eyes it wouldn't cause me to think otherwise. I believe you could do better with your diss child.
wait until you are her age and have had two beautiful kids like her before you get careless with who is 90 and all..... What you don't realize is that you are also on the big side and should not be talking about another big size woman that way..... This is such an irony.

3 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by scarr: 7:17am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:
So what?.....How is this a philantropic initiative?....
Nonsense.....You people shud just stop turning Nairaland to dumping ground for silly, unimportant topics, take dem all to LIB.... Quote me after u av posted a pic of them together , digging a borehole for the refugees from Mubi....
u think it's a stupid topic right? (I also do)but ure stc, what were u expecting from d celebrity /gist column, atleast u read d topic before opening it, don't u think if posts like dis are useless seun would have banned such.
bros if u don't like d topic simply IGNORE! and search for what u want to see rather than vexing on d threadlipsrsealed
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by scarr: 7:32am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:
This is what I call
Insecurity @ its peak

They are not pretty to me
Unless they take a selfie
Of their natural beauty without make up
And their bald head also

Who are they deceiving

Am Algery to make up and artificial hair

#Show us your natural beauty

nawa o we are too stuck up in this country
what does take a pic at an event Insecurity did dey kidnap d girls?
so because a girl wants to show to you how pretty she is she must be bald tooshocked
Bros chill O
It's people like you that remain single for 18 years, (that's is if ure even as old as that)cheesy

kevinberry:

Good questions
They are our female generations role model
All they know is picture,make up,gossip,fake hair and for sex only..
They are just useless
They are fake

No future ambition
No foresight

#show us your natural beauty
#fake set of people
bros ontop another human being like you, what do they owe to you?
is it because they are "opportuned" to some things ure not :p
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by charliesco1(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2015
undecidedOwk ... I've seen dem...wat am I supposed to do ? undecidedOwk ... I've seen dem...wat am I supposed to do ?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by scarr: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
if that's u in ur dp?
Face=4
Body=6.5
cheesy
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by oakson: 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
cycline404:
• Yemi Alade is looking for johnny.
• Wizkid is looking for Caro.
•President Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls
• Our Army are looking for Boko Haram
• One of d presidential aspirant is looking for his certificate.
• I'm looking for MONEY.
Pls what are you looking for
motolank
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Missmossy(f): 7:53am On Jan 30, 2015
They are all pretty but Lola to me stands out grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son Get Matching Sneakers(photo) / Kaisha Umaru Shows Her "Maid" In Her Video, Gets Blasted / Ngozi Ezeonu's Son, Chidera Ezeonu Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.