Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo (54850 Views)

Will The DNA Twins Steal The Okoye Brothers' Spotlight As Don Jazzy Signs Them? / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / The Okoye Brothers War Is Finally Over. Snapshots, Psquare Reunited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:45am On Jan 30, 2015
For me, any woman with a natural face is more beautiful than one who wears make-up and pads up like a Mercedes Benz car.

The most natural wins it. That should be the black one.

5 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Beautiful family....they should do more to unite the family. God bless us all.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 30, 2015
Who is this lucky man called Okoye?
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by ManTiger(m): 2:48am On Jan 30, 2015
Lola looks like a goddess. She has that look... Scary though.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Ilekeh(f): 2:54am On Jan 30, 2015
Lola is always looking gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by baby124: 2:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Lola is absolutely beautiful with an almost perfect face. Very hard to find her facial structure and features even if you take away the skin color. She's beautiful Abeg. Though the front she carry may be a bit much.

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by hyfr(m): 3:04am On Jan 30, 2015
Airforce1:

i pray baba God reason your matter this 2015 before frustration wound you
copying this idea for Apc thugs
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by tpiah99: 3:04am On Jan 30, 2015
they are all pretty but the third lady doesn't look like jude okoye's wife whose wedding we saw the other time.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by pfijacobs(m): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2015
Racism...
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by MzQueen(f): 3:17am On Jan 30, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 30, 2015
to me i think is judes wife. the girl is like an african Queen
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Lola looking like she was forced to take pictures...why wont she when they almost prevented her bobo from marrying her..

She just be like "make una do make you comot my side jarey"
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Pls, who has nokia charger? I no knw person wey borrow my own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Eluwilussit(m): 3:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Instead of asking such a divisive and stupid question, you should be aknowledging and encouraging their unity as a family. Believe me, the Okoye family is in the hands of these women. If the three Okoye queens can pull together in one direction, with unity of purpose, then the men and the entire Okoye family will be too hot to handle.

May this be the beginning of a United Okoye family. May God grant these women the wisdom to live in peace and harmony. Beautiful women.

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Baroba(m): 3:46am On Jan 30, 2015
The ebony sister at the back is the prettiest, African beauty simplified..

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by tpiah99: 3:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Eluwilussit:
Instead of asking such a divisive and stupid question, you should be aknowledging and encouraging their unity as a family.

nairaland matter no dey make sense. They [many of these nlers] prefer to destroy more than any other thing.

Believe me, the Okoye family is in the hands of these women. If the three Okoye queens can pull together in one direction, with unity of purpose, then the men and the entire Okoye family will be too hot to handle.

May this be the beginning of a United Okoye family. May God grant these women the wisdom to live in peace and harmony. Beautiful women.

I think there are still more unmarried brothers sef, instead of people like the op to be scouting for potential wives for them, they're stalking the ones wey don marry. . . . . . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by bidexmat(m): 3:54am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:

You musy be one of their publicity errand puppy....Such a demanding task...I hope its paying well sha?...Myopic mugu
bros! Hian! your vexation can cause third world war o. Take a chill pill. All these new millenium pikins dem na suffrey suffrey. I jst wish there wuld be a kind of online chief whip monitor that crashes any phone That posts any useless topic.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kowema(f): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2015
bidexmat:
bros! Hian! your vexation can cause third world war o. Take a chill pill. All these new millenium pikins dem na suffrey suffrey. I jst wish there wuld be a kind of online chief whip monitor that crashes any phone That posts any useless topic.

Go on,bow down and worship them.......Ur intellectual survival depends............I happen to be the chief whip and ur phone just crashed
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by kowema(f): 3:59am On Jan 30, 2015
bidexmat:

Go on,bow down and worship them.......Ur intellectual survival depends on it.........I happen to be the chief whip and ur phone just crashed
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Eluwilussit(m): 4:01am On Jan 30, 2015
tpiah99:

nairaland matter no dey make sense. They [many of these nlers] prefer to destroy more than any other thing.

I think there are still more unmarried brothers sef, instead of people like the op to be scouting for potential wives for them, they're stalking the ones wey don marry. . . . . . . . . . .

Lol. You are so on point.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 30, 2015
All they do in that family is born children out of wedlock and snap selfies with all their properties.

What's new because this is become very boring undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by wiloy2k8(m): 4:30am On Jan 30, 2015
who d Bleep is Okoye .. why is dis bulshit here
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by M4gunners: 4:30am On Jan 30, 2015
The one at the right hand side. She fine die.
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by joromi: 4:41am On Jan 30, 2015
What exactly do these women do ?
What are their functions ?

All i see them do is look fine and take pictures... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 30, 2015
This is what I call
Insecurity @ its peak

They are not pretty to me
Unless they take a selfie
Of their natural beauty without make up
And their bald head also

Who are they deceiving

Am Algery to make up and artificial hair

#Show us your natural beauty

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by festusfeezy(m): 4:57am On Jan 30, 2015
none of them is my wife, so dont ask me, go n ask d okoyes
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 30, 2015
joromi:
What exactly do these women do ?
What are their functions ?

All i see them do is look fine and take pictures... undecided
Good questions
They are our female generations role model
All they know is picture,make up,gossip,fake hair and for sex only..
They are just useless
They are fake

No future ambition
No foresight

#show us your natural beauty
#fake set of people

2 Likes

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by joromi: 5:02am On Jan 30, 2015
kevinberry:

Good questions
They are our female generations role model
All they know is picture,make up,gossip,fake hair and for sex only..
They are just useless
They are fake

No future ambition
No foresight

#show us your natural beauty
#bitches

Are you okay ?
Take that"#bitches" out right now angry
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 30, 2015
joromi:

Are you okay ?
Take that" out right now angry
Done

1 Like

Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 30, 2015
Dem just dey.. undecided
Re: The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo by Certifiedboss: 5:38am On Jan 30, 2015
Honestly I don't understand why this should be a news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Flaunts His New Car As He Stuns In All Black Outfit / Fans Fault Lilian Esoro's Makeup For Her Traditional Marriage / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.