Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks (55342 Views)

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
What's the essence of this revelation now?

Sympathy votes??

Sympathy votes or no....it is rather interesting.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by lyntiffany(f): 9:34am On Jan 30, 2015
1stola:

GREAT QUOTES BY NIGERIAN LEADERS AND ELDERS:
- All the Pastors telling you to vote for GEJ all have expensive
private jets, Universities and their kids are not in Nigeria. Be Wise 9ja! - IBB
- I would have love to defend the President but I feel like even if I say something I will sound silly because we all know he has failed. - IBB
- Since GEJ called Maku a liar. I will also like him to tell us how
many lies Maku told Nigerians on his behalf while he was his Minister? - IBB
- Nigerians were critisizing me when I called Ayo Fayose a bastard.
I'm now fully convinced that a man that mocks our past heroes is a BASTARD - OBJ
- Well, you can't expect AIT & Dokpesi not to be the official station
of the PDP because Jonathan rescued Dokpesi from his financial woes. - IBB
- We lost over 20 Youths during the NIS exams, PDP did not
protest. They are now protesting Buhari's certificate. Is that the
transformation? - IBB
- The president said, we have many private jets, so we are not
poor. Is this how a good leader should reason when our youths are jobless? - IBB
- Politics is not a do or die affair. GEJ shouldn't bring Buhari's
daughter into politics when we know Patience's inability to bear a child. - IBB
- When you marry an illiterate woman, you make silly decision like Jonathan - Wole Soyinka
- Buhari will christinize the north, his running mate is a pastor with over 5,000 churches - Sambo
- They say they are going to govern us in a traditional way, we are not going back to traditional way, WE ARE IN A MODERN DAYS. - PEJ
- South south youths will destabilize Nigeria Economy if Jonathan loses this coming election. - Jimi Agbaje
- How much did Jim Nwobodo stole? -money not up to the price
of a Peugeot and Buhari regime send him to jail,is that good
enough" (President Goodluck Jonathan PDP Presidential Rally,
Enugu)
- Stealing is not corruption. - GEJ.

most of your post have no weight mostly the first .Let me ask you where are IBB's children, Buhari's children and most of them? but can confidently tell you that your presidents children are in Nigeria. Can you say same for your pay masters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by annibro(f): 9:40am On Jan 30, 2015
franugo:

BTW, how cum these people did not know he governed bayelsa?

I wonder! If not the mama, at least dat her big son who is suppose 2b GEJ age group shud ve bin more informed na?

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by nicklaus40: 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
May I know the title of this film and aw can I get the part 2

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by derrick333(m): 9:41am On Jan 30, 2015
uchesino:
derrick it is talk more of and nt talkless. Go get a life
Uche, ani how u unstnd am!!!
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
Adaobi12:
. bros relax, they will soon tell us how buhari reared cattle, and trekked from Nigeria to Niger through the sahara.
Lolz.Dnt mind him.he has no true inspirational story.only how he attended army school,came out and killed innocent people.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Boboedom: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2015
This explains his reak and not hypocritical humility and sincerity in life. GEJ all the way to 2019.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by kingthreat(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

GEJ is the right man to rule this country, very humble.

Just like he sat back while over 15 local governments are run by terrorists, over 20,00 civillians dead, millions displaced. If you were one of those displaced you will feel like a retarrd for saying what you just said.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by RealSleek(m): 9:44am On Jan 30, 2015
Eyah*tears*...sorry o but NO PITY VOTES dis time

Sai buhari
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Shazee74: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Aguduma ko aguduma ni, handsome my foot- I dey laugh o

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by cluksy(m): 9:47am On Jan 30, 2015
some people are just enemies of progress.
Well! God knows best.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by dahmelawlah(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
What's the essence of this revelation now?

Sympathy votes??
Revised version of "i have no shoe" story. Hehehe, it won't work this time around. Nigerians are now wiser
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2015
20pounds:

Pretty lady...beyond it, your brain sits pretty well in your head.

Nice one.
. thanks.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by ibrobell(m): 9:52am On Jan 30, 2015
Them know say na rubbish dem do, they come dey run up and down dey find favour from people. hmmmm. By the way gbo gbo wa lan FEBUHARI
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Trinity213: 9:52am On Jan 30, 2015
pimplucious:
But how come u didn't recognize Gej's when he was deputy gov, vp? U only did when he became president?
because the president is more popular and his photographs are everywhere in Nigeria. how many people can recognize the deputy Gov. in their state how much more that of other states. i like Jonathan but truth be told his humility is what is destroying us. At time ''YOU JUST HAVE TO FIGHT TO BE A MAN''
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
kingthreat:

Just like he sat back while over 15 local governments are run by terrorists, over 20,00 civillians dead, millions displaced. If you were one of those displaced you will feel like a retarrd for saying what you just said.

Buhari should go and call them to order, they are his tools against this Govt. Look here fool don't quote me again.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by buccal(m): 9:53am On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:
that shown God loves Jonathan right from the begining and No man can distroy him
wey your certificate
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by electrosuru: 9:58am On Jan 30, 2015
All na story for the gods.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Otsealu1(f): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2015
And the point is??
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by enomakos(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
goodluck nigeria
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by imagyne2002(m): 9:59am On Jan 30, 2015
Story for the gods! Nonsense!! Next!!! GMB all d way!!!!!
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by kingthreat(m): 10:00am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

Buhari should go and call them to order, they are his tools against this Govt. Look here fool don't quote me again.

Is Buhari the commander in chief? You're obviously a retarded cuntt who cannot reason clearly as a result of the number of cockks you swallow on a daily basis.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
kingthreat:

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=18pt]Ironically, that humble man has turned out to be the worst president the country has ever seen....... Humility raises you up, wisdom keeps you there..... Goodluck has humility but lacks the latter[/size]
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by excell123: 10:07am On Jan 30, 2015
The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement invites you to attend a two-days Holy Ghost power-packed International Crusade titled,’FROM SORROW TO JOY’
DATE: 7th – 8th February, 2015
TIME: 8am daily
VENUE: Chosen Revival Ground, Odofin Park Estate, Ijesha Bus-stop, Lagos
MINISTERING: The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka
Come and all your sorrow will turn to joy. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
Nice but am wandering this So from vice governor to vice to the governor then to vice president she never heard of good luck.. Until he began the president.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 30, 2015
kingthreat:

Is Buhari the commander in chief? You're obviously a retarded cuntt who cannot reason clearly as a result of the number of cockks you swallow on a daily basis.

How many did your mother swallow? you son of a thousand fathers

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
I understand his origin, GEJ does not learn from his history.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2015
there's always light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck all the waysmiley
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by brainbox2014(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by delishpot: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2015
Aww, its well. If luck is on their side, he will read this and remember them grin
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by kingthreat(m): 10:12am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

How many did your mother swallow? you son of a thousand fathers

That is scientifically improbable, you dumb coocksucking miserable piece of junk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Windscreen Of A Wizkid Fan Who Is A Keke Napep Operator (Photos) / Mr Eazi Earning N2million Monthly As Schlumberger Engineer (Throwback Photo) / Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.