Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,780 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks (55369 Views)

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 30, 2015
kingthreat:

That is scientifically improbable, you dumb coocksucking miserable piece of junk.

You are so pained, what's the problem?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by simdam500(m): 10:15am On Jan 30, 2015
‘Aguduma’ had fallen off the mango tree. That part got me lol-ing

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by kingthreat(m): 10:16am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

You are so pained, what's the problem?

No I am not. I am just responding to your stupidity. Next time don't call me a fool.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Tbells91(f): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
What's the essence of this revelation now?

Sympathy votes??
You took the words right out of my mouth.. What should we do about it?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by psquaret: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:
that shown God loves Jonathan right from the begining and No man can distroy him

HE HAS DISTROY HIM SELF ONLY HIM WALKER COME AND FINISH HIM SELF. THATS ALL
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by vislabraye(m): 10:20am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Sympathy votes??

Na waO. Can't U guys just read the story for reading sake
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 30, 2015
kingthreat:

No I am not. I am just responding to your stupidity. Next time don't call me a fool.

You are pained, you started the name calling. anyway I'm sorry
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
Eyah, God that helped him, has rejected him, because he forgot God and ruled without wisdom.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Muzikluva(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
pimplucious:
But how come u didn't recognize Gej's when he was deputy gov, vp? U only did when he became president?
grin
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Muzikluva(m): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2015
pimplucious:
But how come u didn't recognize Gej's when he was deputy gov, vp? U only did when he became president?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by smithmartz(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Nigeria won't have someone like Gj after him

Support new 9ija... Gej all the way

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Muzikluva(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2015
He was looking for Goodluck to "rekindle old times" 0r to rekindle "money in his pocket" btw,its quite a inspiring story.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by 100Cents: 10:35am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:
All these experiences are really part of the reason why the man is so humble........Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is damn humble!!!!!!......

No condition in life is ever permanent

Meanwhile I dont think the woman is telling us the story for publicity, I'm Thinking the press went to his former neighbourhood and she happened to be the one with info about him considering her involvement in the matter..Last last, she go enjoy the fruit of her little labour for sure

She will only enjoy when she is able to meet the President.

Gos is so good o.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by hotwendy(f): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
The "Adventures Of Nnanna "sorry GEJ grin grin grin
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Faraidi(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2015
2undexy:

dat one na zobo my bro....na Buhari get the throne
both of you should be ready to cry again
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by DaBullIT(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Sympathy votes??

They want you to have mercy and vote because he was handsme and broke his arm grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by 1stola: 10:44am On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
most of your post have no weight mostly the first .Let me ask you where are IBB's children, Buhari's children and most of them? but can confidently tell you that your presidents children are in Nigeria. Can you say same for your pay masters?
What is this idíot saying?
Who da fúck is your paymaster?
IBB? who gives a shít about him? He is a thief just like your deluded PDPíg Ótuoke drunkard paymaster.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by lyntiffany(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2015
1stola:

What is this idíot saying?
Who da fúck is your paymaster?
IBB? who gives a shít about him? He is a thief just like your deluded PDPíg Ótuoke drunkard paymaster.
Your a lost tadpole who has no bearing I understand your predicament that your paymaster buhari still can't see you worthy of looking after his cows.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by netmillionaires(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2015
kowema:
All these experiences are really part of the reason why the man is so humble........Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is damn humble!!!!!!......

No condition in life is ever permanent

Meanwhile I dont think the woman is telling us the story for publicity, I'm Thinking the press went to his former neighbourhood and she happened to be the one with info about him considering her involvement in the matter..Last last, she go enjoy the fruit of her little labour for sure
how dare u call jonathan humble. I watched d jonathan campaign documentary 4 d 1st time today where Jonathan talk about buhari past; his decree 20 penalty, how people rejoice when he was overthrown blah blah blah. He failed to tell us that the same people are clamouring for him to become the prsident now. It finally make me hate jonathan and his campaign group with a passion. If this people did go to school at all, they must have read phylosophy arguementum ad hominum where it says that aguements should be about the subject of the arguement and not attcking the other person. How will an humble person go about attacking another and inciting others against him just to drum up supports 4 himself. It doesnt work like that, it only serves to make pple hate the accuser the more. Some will argue that it is not jonathan that did it, it is his campaign organisers. If that is the case, then why did jonathan not call his people to order. From what I read in business law, if ur agent did something and u say nothing it will be taking in law as if u approved and support their action and u ll be held liable 4 their actions. Even Silverbird television that air the document should have been suspended by the government for lack of professional ethic yet nothing happened. Shame on Jonathan this time. Jonathan finally kill it and should go.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Sezua(m): 10:54am On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Bro.i dnt care why it was released at this time.Am only concerned cos this is a very strong revelation.Even if u break hand no mean say u no fit be presido.even if ur uncles or any1 messes u up,u can still rise.
Does buhari av any stories that has given u hope?
so goodluck story gives you hope? ok
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by hermesprogidy(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Another no shoe story. If you like tell us jonathan turned water to wine as a child or bloody teenager, I will still cast my vote for Buhari. Nonsense angry
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2015
Sezua:
so goodluck story gives you hope? ok
Nigga kindly hide ursef.wetin concern u and i? Abi,i mention u.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by deebrain(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
The rise of Jonathan from a nobody to become Nigeria's president is truly inspiring.

However he does not deserve my vote for his second term.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2015
who get time to dey read all this nonsense?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by hermesprogidy(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2015
This woman old oo.. Am beginning to think there's a strong element of truth in the story that GEJ may have falsified his age undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Eminentsaint(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Sympathy votes??
Or are you the one looking for more 'likes'?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by wildikeman(m): 11:08am On Jan 30, 2015
This just goes to show that African Magic is real. True to God Nollywood is real...who would play Jonathan
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Chaleeee: 11:12am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Well then the timing is wrong!! There are times for story telling but definitely not now.

I guess it's your obligation to determine when am old woman talks or tells her story. Just that you know, she has fundamental human rights which freedom of speech is an integral part.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by uchesino(m): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
derrick333:

Uche, ani how u unstnd am!!!
shocked
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by sweettease(f): 11:14am On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:
that shown God loves Jonathan right from the begining and No man can distroy him
Who doesn't God love?
Who is planning to destroy him?

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by amofah1(m): 11:25am On Jan 30, 2015
pimplucious:
do yhu knw d names of all d governors in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.