Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks (55370 Views)

Maheeda: "I Was A Club Girl, Raped, Deceived, & Lived In The Street" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Tribute To OJB Jezreel: Lived In My House For 2 Weeks / Alibaba Blasts Fayose Over Advert: You Put Jonathan In A Mess (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by JayJustus(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:
that shown God loves Jonathan right from the begining and No man can distroy him

DISTROY

destroy?

you my friend needs grammatical help from University of sambisa
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by amofah1(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
hermesprogidy:
This woman old oo.. Am beginning to think there's a strong element of truth in the story that GEJ may have falsified his age undecided undecided
guy u dull oo u no read d story? Dat woman was a married woman with a son nd gej was a "BOY" so Hw u bin expect d woman to look nw?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by JoBabs(m): 11:35am On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:
What's the essence of this revelation now?

Sympathy votes??

†o prove †hat he wasn'† born in 1951, †hat he was burn in †he 60's..... LoL
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by adisa204(m): 11:38am On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:
that shown God loves Jonathan right from the begining and No man can distroy him
The only positive aspect of this revelation is the fact that the woman is kind hearted and took care of him as a child,I won't chide my heart away from the fact that Jonathan has most likely forgotten about this woman and has never granted this kind hearted woman a visit,so y waste my vote on a man that forgot about those that took care of him when he was nobody

2 Likes

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Sharonah(f): 11:45am On Jan 30, 2015
Success has many brothers...
Get successful
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by xlnc2324: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2015
NOTHING BUT LIES!
HOW MUCH BE THIS MARKET COST?
21 BILLION NAIRA WORKING AS USUAL. TUFIAKPA!
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by kingthreat(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2015
brito:

You are pained, you started the name calling. anyway I'm sorry

I'm sorry too
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by 1stola: 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
Your a lost tadpole who has no bearing I understand your predicament that your paymaster buhari still can't see you worthy of looking after his cows.
You are such a clueless asshóle.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by fxstory(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
what a story
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Neplusultra(f): 12:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
frodobee:

Vote ke? The woman dey find contact. Anyway, the story is touching and authentic. I know, the Nwanyiogwu and mgbidi, both wrongly spelt. When you become successful, expect some of this kind of stories, stories of people who know-who-know-who-know you.

On a more serious note, DOESN'T THE STORY OF GEJ INSPIRE YOU? I mean does this story not touch you or atleast make you look at that person across the street in a different way? The "boy GEJ" epitomizes over 90% of us Nigerians( the poor).
Ur are very right! Its inspiring! ! cry! Dont mind d foolish ones who always tink dey know too much! undecided
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Neplusultra(f): 12:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Niccur sharap.This shows d man suffered and now getting rewarded finally.it can even raise the hopes of people who might be goin thru pain now.there is always hope to be d best towards d end
I wonder how people reason, seriously. D moral of d story is glaring but people wuld still want to twist it to suit deir devilish and malicious purpose! Human beings have reali fallen low! Animals are far better dan Humans!! True! cry

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Neplusultra(f): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
axortedbabe:
bcus those posts r nt as popular as d presidency,an average man or woman in d village doesnt knw namadi sambo,or d deputy governors,as a mata of fact,i dont knw d name of d deputy governor of my state..
God bless u. Explicit answer! !! kiss
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Yababoy(m): 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
I almost believed the story but for that name, Aguduma-Handsome Goodluck. I just know something is amiss. Could he have ever been the most handsome amongst his peers?..I doubt joo grin grin grin . Abeg onto the next tale.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by jaybee(f): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:

HE HAS ALREADY DESTROYED HIMSELF AND WANTS TO OTHERS. PITY!!

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by ceaser: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is super story....
Besides Papa Ajasco has been mentioned, Aguduma too is featured. Are Miss pepeiye, Boy Alinco, Mama Ajasco and Pa Jimoh not part of the crew?

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by chucktoon: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
faladeSM1132:

You're obviously IGNORANT of the story of Saul in the Bible.

If God loves you from the beginning, it's no guarantee that you'll continue to enjoy the privilege when you start messing up Big time.

GEJ messed up.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Mzgracie(f): 1:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Sympathy votes??

Babe....
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Neplusultra:
I wonder how people reason, seriously. D moral of d story is glaring but people wuld still want to twist it to suit deir devilish and malicious purpose! Human beings have reali fallen low! Animals are far better dan Humans!! True! cry
lol.not all humans tho.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by hermesprogidy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
Na u dull, read between the lines, guy wey dem describe like teenager wey dey primary 4. Anyways it's a crap story. Next!!!!! grin ;Danyways
amofah1:
guy u dull oo u no read d story? Dat woman was a married woman with a son nd gej was a "BOY" so Hw u bin expect d woman to look nw?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by moriton(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
He got our sympathy vote last time and screwed up big time. That guy is a classic example of someone blessed but ruined his opportunity

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by lyntiffany(f): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
1stola:

You are such a clueless asshóle.
hahaha look at who is talking ashilotu.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by danielmichael(m): 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2015
derrick333:

Y the insult ?? Our brothers dat r diein in north due to lack of security nko?? And don't Eva insult me again ,morron
Village wagon
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by boma95(f): 1:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Sympathy votes??

i just taya

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Theultimate(m): 2:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Honestly, considering this fact and some others since. I expected him to be more passionate and function than this with the fact that he knows what average people encounters.

1 Like

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by onaselujummy: 2:15pm On Jan 30, 2015
Story for d gods undecided undecided undecided
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by logica(m): 2:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
whose friends considered too handsome and therefore, nicknamed him “Aguduma,” meaning “Handsome Goodluck.”
Once I saw that, I couldn't be expected to believe the rest of the story.
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by 1stola: 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
hahaha look at who is talking ashilotu.
ode.

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by shomutuski(m): 3:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
elantraceey:

Sympathy votes??

This story has been nominated for an Oscar Award... First of it's kind. Super Story AYe......
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by elantraceey(f): 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Mzgracie:

Babe....
Hey sweetie

Long time......

How are you?
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
BokoHaramm:
Moral of the story is God will lift you up when you live a humble life.
Or: sometimes you get lucky!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Sezua(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Nigga kindly hide ursef.wetin concern u and i? Abi,i mention u.
no vex bros
Re: Emilia Ajie Who Lived With Jonathan In His Teenage Years Speaks by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Sezua:
no vex bros
lol.Hailings Oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Share Pre-Wedding Photos / Burna Boy To AKA: Next Time I See You Better Have Big Security / Nigerian Man In Holland Tries To Snatch Sophia Momodu From Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.