Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files (21714 Views)

Police AIG Summons Case Files Of Man Who Named His Dog ‘Buhari’ / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2015
Babacele:
then read segun's post carefully. then we can discuss. Not after Reno Okri or Wendell smith and recently Anthony Ogba scandals will I believe anything from the PDP's camp!

You should have given the link to Segun's post. But if you meant Gbenga Sesan's post i have read that and this was my response https://www.nairaland.com/2120588/aits-online-poll-hacking-evidence/4#30259248 . But after responding I found out there was no link whatsoever to AIT but to an unknown online site.
The issue is not even the segun's post you are referring me to ,but you asked me if I watched AIT press release, which i watched and they did not display any IP addresses but pattern of votes. Now my question is this; did you actualy watch AIT press release? if yes did you see AIT display or show IP addresses?
But the IP addresses where displayed on nairaland without a link to its original source ( https://www.nairaland.com/2119168/ait-releases-proof-showing-poll ) and on various online sources.Below is what AIT actually sent to media houses.

Note the date on the AIT letter, so when did AIT release the so called IP addresses without a letter head?
Forget politicians they would do everything possible to discredit an opponent or a perceived opponent and do everything to present themselves credible

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 11:11am On Feb 01, 2015
myproperty:

You should have given the link to Segun's post. But if you meant Gbenga Sesan's post i have read that and this was my response https://www.nairaland.com/2120588/aits-online-poll-hacking-evidence/4#30259248 . But after responding I found out there was no link whatsoever to AIT but to an unknown online site.
The issue is not even the segun's post you are referring me to ,but you asked me if I watched AIT press release, which i watched and they did not display any IP addresses but pattern of votes. Now my question is this; did you actualy watch AIT press release? if yes did you see AIT display or show IP addresses?
But the IP addresses where displayed on nairaland without a link to its original source ( https://www.nairaland.com/2119168/ait-releases-proof-showing-poll ) and on various online sources.Below is what AIT actually sent to media houses.

Note the date on the AIT letter, so when did AIT release the so called IP addresses without a letter head?
Forget politicians they would do everything possible to discredit an opponent or a perceived opponent and do everything to present themselves credible

It was a two page press release not 1 as displayed up by you. so get the last page a 4 paragraph concluding part ,and read the last paragraph carefully. AIT did release a snapshot of the IP addresses to the media. or check this blog mydailysugar.com n type AIT press release on polls. please share your experience later.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Babacele:
It was a two page press release not 1 as displayed up by you. so get the last page a 4 paragraph concluding part ,and read the last paragraph carefully. AIT did release a snapshot of the IP addresses to the media. or check this blog mydailysugar.com n type AIT press release on polls. please share your experience later.

The link mydailysugar.com is nothing but a domain name packed for the purpose of making money from clicks and selling of the domain.
I have posted the official AIT press release and you said it is a two page document, if you are sure of what you are saying why not post the acclaimed second page.
Why are you sending me to sites that may cast doubt to the authenticity of their information. mydailysugar.com don't have the information. The AIT press release is not two paged, read the last paragraph of the release you would see it is conclusive, there is nothing there to suggest it continues or has another paragraph or page. see the document again.

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2015
myproperty:

The link mydailysugar.com is nothing but a domain name packed for the purpose of making money from clicks and selling of the domain.
I have posted the official AIT press release and you said it is a two page document, if you are sure of what you are saying why not post the acclaimed second page.
Why are you sending me to sites that may cast doubt to the authenticity of their information. mydailysugar.com don't have the information. The AIT press release is not two paged, read the last paragraph of the release you would see it is conclusive, there is nothing there to suggest it continues or has another paragraph or page. see the document again.
sorry. I think this is the correct link. www.sugardaily.ng/ait-accuses-apc-o...
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
myproperty:

bros how far now? y you come disappear?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Babacele:
sorry. I think this is the correct link. www.sugardaily.ng/ait-accuses-apc-o...

Yes I have gone to the link and I have seen the letter with the second page, I agree now that there was a second page because I had to google it.But there is no CSV file on the site you gave.I also found out that the last paragraph in the second page( the ones in italic) is not included on some other sites (http://www.aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll ;http://www.topnaijalinks.com/nairaland/did-ait-really-release-those-csv-files/) but it is included in this particular site with CSV file. But the CSV file is different from the one Gbenga Sesan talked about.

Now the riddle:
1. Why is there no CSV file in the link you gave.
2. Why are the letters different( second page) from the one on AIT site.
3. If AIT sent the CSV files to media houses, why have credible media houses don't have the CSV file( e.g Channels tv, The sun, vanguard,This day etc) or do you mean AIT did not send it to those media organisation? why online links without credibility only.
4. Why do you send a link to a unknown media house.

Even the CSV file published by http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/apc-manipulated-ait-presidential-poll-favor-buhari/ is different from the critized one, i still find it impossible to believe because it is only an online site.

Which letter is the true letter the one published by AIT http://www.aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll or the one published by www.sugardaily.ng/ait-accuses-apc-o

1 Like

Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by Babacele: 2:56am On Feb 13, 2015
myproperty:

Yes I have gone to the link and I have seen the letter with the second page, I agree now that there was a second page because I had to google it.But there is no CSV file on the site you gave.I also found out that the last paragraph in the second page( the ones in italic) is not included on some other sites (http://www.aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll ;http://www.topnaijalinks.com/nairaland/did-ait-really-release-those-csv-files/) but it is included in this particular site with CSV file. But the CSV file is different from the one Gbenga Sesan talked about.

Now the riddle:
1. Why is there no CSV file in the link you gave.
2. Why are the letters different( second page) from the one on AIT site.
3. If AIT sent the CSV files to media houses, why have credible media houses don't have the CSV file( e.g Channels tv, The sun, vanguard,This day etc) or do you mean AIT did not send it to those media organisation? why online links without credibility only.
4. Why do you send a link to a unknown media house.

Even the CSV file published by http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/apc-manipulated-ait-presidential-poll-favor-buhari/ is different from the critized one, i still find it impossible to believe because it is only an online site.

Which letter is the true letter the one published by AIT http://www.aitonline.tv/post-massive_rigging_exposed_on_ait_online_presidential_poll or the one published by www.sugardaily.ng/ait-accuses-apc-o
And y is AIT not sueing APC or Sesan by now if they were speaking the truth?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2015
Babacele:
And y is AIT not sueing APC or Sesan by now if they were speaking the truth?

How many business organization does that especially in political relation issue. But i still hold my stand, which is, why did credible and known media houses including Leadership(which is owned by an APC stalwart) publish only the letter without the CSV file?
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by focus7: 10:31am On Feb 14, 2015
myproperty:

How many business organization does that especially in political relation issue. But i still hold my stand, which is, why did credible and known media houses including Leadership(which is owned by an APC stalwart) publish only the letter without the CSV file?
is it true that when you walk with a fool you becomes a fool, are you as dumb as Jonathan/Sambo, didn't common sense tell you that no one has access the csv files except AIT? Guy u dey fall hands big time.
Re: Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files by myproperty(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
focus7:
is it true that when you walk with a fool you becomes a fool, are you as dumb as Jonathan/Sambo, didn't common sense tell you that no one has access the csv files except AIT? Guy u dey fall hands big time.
What makes you think you are more intelligent than Jonathan/Sambo? I am forced to believe that you are worse than the term dumb itself.
My discussion is about a CSV file released online claiming it was released by AIT, which its authenticity is questionable. You are here relating me to a fool. Between myself and you who is a fool? would some one who is not a fool write this: "is it true that when you walk with a fool you becomes a fool". Let the wise ones judge your comment and let the fool take correction.

You should not insult people just because he or she does not agree with what you think

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike To Shut Down Port Harcourt Slaughter Market, Gives Traders 2 Weeks To Leave / "Anywhere They Put Dino Melaye, Whether For Prison, We Go Vote For Am" / FG Suspends New Electricity Tariff For Two Weeks After Agreement With TUC & NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.