Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (46817 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 2:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
binie:

Google bawo? Tell him to check Guinness book.
lobatan grin
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by demmy0325(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
C dem mavins..
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by clevadani: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
Its obvious. Lasgidi has mad love for d General

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by thaoriginator: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chibuzo Rotimi Amaechi, okunrin meta ati abi (3 and half me) grin

The Moses of Niger Delta, PDP pigs nightmare.

God bless Amaechi

Sai Buhari o!

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by nath001: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Don Jazzy, Olamide join APC’s Lagos rally #WilkeyPerkins Blog

Nigeria’s foremost producer, Don Jazzy and rap king, Olamide were spotted in this photograph giving their support to the All Progressives Congress, presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari during APC’s Lagos rally, which is ongoing at Teslim Balogun Stadium in Surulere, Lagos.

SEE MORE @.... http://wilkeyperkins..com/p/blog-page_97.html

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Bowaley17(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2015
#doroBuhari...
#doroFashY...
#doroBanjo...
#doroAmbode...
#doroBucci...
#doroAPC...
#doro2015...
#doro APC all the Way...
Likes 4 APC...
IamBOWALEY

4 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Bowaley17(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
All Hail Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu...Jagaban...
#theChangeIsHere...
IamBOWALEY

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by VoteWisely: 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fxskye: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
woodcook:
Is Amaechi no longer the governor of Rivers State? Left the job he was elected for and being paid for, only to show up in every APC rally.

Is GEJ no more the President?....Left his job he was elected for and being paid for only to be campaigning!

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
clevadani:
Its obvious. Lasgidi has mad love for d General

Very true.....

4 years ago....I would have pictured GEJ in this same position of affection....but time have changed...Lagosians are very enlightened people.

They've seen that with the will..politicians can bring the dividend of democracy to the people.....when they look at Lagos ...they want same semblance of such development at the Federal level.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by gabazin080(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
where is d rally taking place
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
fxskye:

Is GEJ no more the President?....Left his job he was elected for and being paid for only to be campaigning!

Your stu.pidity is exponential..... The president is campaigning for himself and this ediot spent our money( 30 Billion), left our state with no roads to work as a houseboy to Buhari who is one of those that kept south south the way it is and you here comparing the two. undecided undecided you must be high on cheap weeds
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by okpurukata(f): 3:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
Empty stadium.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fritiyo: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
what an empty stadia. with the noise they make evry day is it all d crowd they can boost of in Lagos state..

i tot apc crowd wil beat pdp's crowd hands down bt d story is different on whatbam seein on d champaign rally goin on in AIT

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fagsonwaley(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote author=5iveC post=30267166]Chai! PDP wicked! See how them just send heavy rain to spoil APC rally. Or maybe the gods are angry with APC

The rain is a sign of blessing for Nigerians that the man Buhari is the annointed man for the task he is running for.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by itetemi: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote
author=kaycid77 post=30275226]

Your stu.pidity is exponential..... The president is campaigning for
himself and this ediot spent our money( 30 Billion), left our state with
no roads to work as a houseboy to Buhari who is one of those that kept
south south the way it is and you here comparing the two. undecided undecided you
must be high on cheap weeds[/
quote]

pdp paid agent alert
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by itetemi: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2015
[quote
author=fritiyo post=30276266]what an empty stadia. with the noise they
make evry day is it all d crowd they can boost of in Lagos state..

i tot apc crowd wil beat pdp's crowd hands down bt d story is different
on whatbam seein on d champaign rally goin on in AIT [/quote]

pdp paid agent alert.do you know the stadium seating capacity not to mention the crowd on the floor.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by beey2(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
fritiyo:
what an empty stadia. with the noise they make evry day is it all d crowd they can boost of in Lagos state..

i tot apc crowd wil beat pdp's crowd hands down bt d story is different on whatbam seein on d champaign rally goin on in AIT

Cry cry baby, cry me a river. Check page 1 to confirm your cluelessness just like your pay master. A FeBuhari 14 is @ hand.

#GEJout
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by ohenhen1: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
The recap here. The crowd was good. Most of them where on the pitch close to the speakers.

http://www.nigeriatv.net/search/label/NTA%202
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by otigbagba: 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Buhari and his team arrive state house

source; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/01/live-photos-apcs-presidential-rally-in.html
l...APC will do better for this country. ..pdp don try ...is time for another. .e good make competition de...Buharism...an idea whose time has come
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by kmuf4: 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2015
Time for change, enough is enough.
SAI BUHARIÀ!

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Icekeeng(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
Amya:
APC peeps will soon accuse PDP of the heavy downpour currently spoiling the rally.

The only thing I have to say is, God dey! let's see them use the broom as an umbrella na.

GEJ 2019

Lol! Very funny picture!
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by cyberdurable(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2015
balash:
Chai My President Is Coming To My Abode!!

Good Morning General, Please what should I prepare 4 you, AMala dey, semo dey, fura sef dey hehe

SAI BUHARI

Look at the man of the people wrapped inbetween his own people in a bus. They dint bother putting Buhari in a jeep but with the people he is about to rule! The air of relief!! Them TanOids will talk heheh

Olodo who looks Hungry in that Bus? Why didn't he Enter Molue? Buharists...
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by codedsubomi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
I suspect PDP is behind the rain in lagos today, just to force APC members to carry umbrella instead of broom.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by JesslordKay(m): 6:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
Omo...see the depth of GMB jaw at first picture, It can contain 10 litres of fuel.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by 36STATES: 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
The reason for higher poverty in western Nigeria more than eastern Nigeria is because they spend too much money on sowing uniform. As the picture shows, all their savings goes for party and uniform. hahahahaha
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by stunning4real: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
jkendy:
No Juma'at prayer (Friday prayer) for GMB today

I thought he loved his religion soooooo much above any other thing..........

Not even poliTRICKS ought to hav stopped him frm Friday prayers nah.
stop saying what you dnt knw. He went for jumat service. He got dere after jumat
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by mctech(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Rubbish. I just dey imagine now say bomb just blow inside that bus for the first pishur. Na him be say God don clear Naija problems o.
Evil element! Murderer!
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fritiyo: 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
beey2:

Cry cry baby, cry me a river. Check page 1 to confirm your cluelessness just like your pay master. A FeBuhari 14 is @ hand.

#GEJout

i don't v to respond to children who are only known for making noise.
pls take a breath before 14feb.

perhaps i wil give u a valentine parkage for u to feel gud n stop been a child.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by coldFLARES1(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
fritiyo:

Selective amnesia is your problem in this matter. PDP attracted all contestants and their supporters all over Nigeria.
Has TBS and the Teslim Balogun Stadium the same capacity?
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fritiyo: 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
beey2:

#GEJout

i don't v to respond to children who are only knwn for making noise .
u need to keep some distance cos u stink n pls reserve u breath till 14 feb gt a surprise valentine parkage for u.frm a gentle man.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by bobchigar(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
continentalceo:
Rain in Jenuary on the day of the Presidential Campaign of the APC! ROTFALMAO! Even God himself is against Buhari! SAI BUHARI MY ASSS

Go and ask your grand Pa, the down pour of water is a good omen for such gathering. This is the shower of blessing. That rain is a proverb to Nigerians. CHANGE is the solution to this country's problems. Vote wisely; vote APC

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.