Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos (46815 Views)

Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / APC Presidential Rally In Ekiti: Live Updates / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
OSIBANJO SELF NO SOJI AT ALL

APC IS A FAILED PARTY EVER

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by justynneke(f): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ crezs?
omenka:
I foresee business booming for carpenters who make coffins today. Nairaland.com is gonna make that possible and these pictures will be the cause of death! grin
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by pillowcase: 11:43am On Jan 30, 2015
omenka:
Inside your grave.

That of Buhari is taking place on every street in Lagos at the moment. cheesy
So this Touts couldn't pick a venue, they chose d streets(Street Urchins) /Ur father's grave is best for your FailBoohari Rally angry
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by justhelp(m): 11:44am On Jan 30, 2015
let me booked this place
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Umamman1(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:
This is the day Lagos welcomes the General

Lagos is ready for change, Nigerians are ready for change

We welcome AIT to come and cover proceedings so that PDP does not accuse APC of manufacturing people
hahaha hohoho khakhakha..u baaaa.manufacturing people ke.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by yerimastyle(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
agabusta:

This is the authentic picture. Stop this insane character assassination.
is that unilorin student portal,or may be his checking for his certificate?
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by justhelp(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
XYZ123:
Sai GMB
NIGERIA Needs change

Feb 1 B
Feb 2 U
Feb 3 H
Feb 4 A
Feb 5 R
Feb 6 I
Feb 7 O
Feb 8 S
Feb 9 I
Feb10 N
Feb 11 B
Feb 12 A
Feb 13 J
Feb 14 O
PDP DID EVERYTHING IN FAVOR OF APC SAI BUAHRI

5 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by CharlesPhc: 11:46am On Jan 30, 2015
lovyna57:
LEAKED: Ex-Governors daughter caught on tape doing dirty things

watch at http://sharebitemag..com/2015/01/leaked-ex-governors-daughter-caught-on.html#ixzz3QIcM6jY5

Thank goodness you called it 'Dirty Things' We don't want to dirty our eyes so pls get your dirty, filthy mind out of here before I click on the 'ban' button ...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 30, 2015
OSIBANJO BE LIKE ........OLODO

BUHARI LOOK LIKE.......... ( A DISGRACE )

IN FACT APC IS WORST PARTY EVER

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by bashydemy(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2015
yerimastyle:
1 J
2 O
3 N
4 A
5 T
6 H
7 A
8 N
9 N
10 A
11 M
12 A
13 D
14 I
The Gate of hell is open to consume Ur opposers (boko hari)
Oga you wrong, Need to be with their last names? Mohammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo... Goodluck Jonathan, Namadi Sambo

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Seye25(m): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2015
berrystunn:

The APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery and several ills of society held sway.

But watch out some of the APC chieftains saying this now their positions within the "16 disastrous years":

1. Rotimi Amaechi – 8 years speaker under PDP, and 7 years Governor under PDP = 15 years in PDP.

2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president under PDP.

3. George Akume – 8 years Governor under PDP.

4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor, and 2 years, Senator under PDP = 10 years.

5. Timipre Sylver – 4 years Governor under PDP.

6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years Chairmanship of the PDP.

7. Aminu Masari – 4 years as the Speaker, House of Representatives under PDP.

8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.

9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor under PDP, and 3 years Defense minister under PDP= 10 years.

10. El Rufai – 4 years FCT Minister under PDP, and 2 years BPE chairman under PDP = 6 years.

11. And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP Corrupt criminals , where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from?
Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?
how will malam buhari fight corruption and all ex military heads of state backing him?

Please be WISE and VOTE against the ASSOCIATION OF PAST CRIMINALS (APC ).

How many people of those you mentioned were one way or the other charged to court for corruption? How many of them were in prison just for a day? How many of them has EFCC arrested for looting? Do you think such people should still pitch their tents in d Party were most of them are corrupt and have been in prison?

Fine, most of them left the ruling party, why? Because their ideologies changed for good. So my brother, go to bed.

My joy would be full of Gov. Akpabio joins APC, I wonder what he is still doing in PD-thief

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by berrystunn(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
buccal:
Buhari and osinbajo na the change we dey want.ki buhari gbori wole.all I see is love and unity.

Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum

ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP corrup where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous

years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

MY QUESTIONS REMAINS-WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE NIGERIA ?

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by sheymoni(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Apejopo awon olori pipe

sai buhari

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Collynzo419: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
Umamman1:
hahaha hohoho khakhakha..u baaaa.manufacturing people ke.

Are you a learner? Every support that the General gets is manufactured by the APC

The PDP is shocked at the level of support that the General is getting despite all the propaganda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by maureen546: 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
I hv satched buhari record,he hv no plan or even vission for Nigerian's.he took a pastor as his vice to blind people for all his wicked art.all the people they killed with bomb God wil pay him back with shame.now his in lagos to decived crowd with his lies talk.GEJ till 2019.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by 2kris(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2015
I must confess apc get style,swag,compose,but some people way no still clear for my eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Osezua: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2015
Change will surely come...... to LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Coolcash1: 11:51am On Jan 30, 2015
PLEASE!PLEASE!PLEASE! LOVERS OF GOOD GOVERNANCE GO AND COLLECT YOUR PVC IF YOU HAVE NOT....WE CANNOT JUST BE SUPPORTING OUR MAN ONLY ONLINE WITHOUT HAVING THE BROOM WITH US. YOUR PVC IS YOUR BOOM TO SWEEP OFF 6YEARS OF FAILURE....

THE WIND OF CHANGE IS BLOWING.....SUPPORT BUHARI/OSINBAJO

AS FOR ME AND MY HOUSEHOLD AND FRIENDS WE HAVE JOINED THE MOVEMENT.

FEBUHARI 14 WE CAN'T WAIT.

6 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by buccal(m): 11:53am On Jan 30, 2015
berrystunn:

Obasanjo is the navigator of the APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years as the maximum

ruler of Nigeria.

It is now clearer that APC is a waste basket of the PDP corrup where the people who created and perpetuated the 16 disastrous

years and now dumped. So where is the change coming from? Are they now saints overnight because they joined APC?

MY QUESTIONS REMAINS-WHO IS GOING TO CHANGE NIGERIA ?
iF they don't change nigeria,its simple.we'll vote them out as we voted goodluck in. I can't even stand another four years wasted by jonathan.can't even see a sign he can't bring anything tantamount to change in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 30, 2015
Olutola88:
My Location might not permit me to vote that day but I will do everything in my capacity to convince people to vote out a man that says STEALING is NOT CORRUPTION, A man that sacked a man of sincerity simply because he decided to expose all their misdeeds, A man that has been trying to fool Nigerians and has successfully fooled some( dose ludicrous animals always ranting ............. till.....), A man that will make us buy a litre of petrol for 140 naira if we make d mistake of letting him rule again, An “I will” man, A man that couldn't change our lives when he was acting and when he was in control for years and had the gut to say if we give him another chance he will create 2million jobs per year; He thinks we are as dumb and clueless as he his? A man that is a thief and surrounded by robbers!

Heaven will not forgive me if I fail to convince @lst 10 people to vote for a man of Honesty, Diligence, Excellence, Competence, Intelligence, Transparency.

God Almighty, I know you will make a way for General Muhammadu Buhari. I know you will save us from the hands of these CRIMINALS!

The Agony of millions of Nigerians in pains will NEVER make that clueless guy rule us again.

I've never seen GMB, I am not his party member, I've not been promised anytn BUT I want a BETTER Nigeria, I want a more decent life for my family, friends and every Nigerian with a good heart.

God bless GMB
God bless everyone that votes for him
God bless anyone that canvasses for him
God Bless Nigeria

Amen!

I'm completely overwhelmed with emotion with this post .

Nigeria shall be great again.

7 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Sanchez01: 11:54am On Jan 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Geez! This picture is EPIC!!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080290_ov8_jpeg5a248c6083b688e18d42d14dcbd7e2c3
Fashola and Dele Momodu be like "No be this Oba dey talk say na Jonathan him go vote? So our CHANGE fit hit this man? grin grin grin grin"

#InGMBWeTrust!
[/size]

27 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Umamman1(m): 11:55am On Jan 30, 2015
Lucky me today. I ran into APC convoy in the fuel station and they gat my empty tank filled. Indeed I can feel the change coming

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by omenka(m): 11:56am On Jan 30, 2015
justynneke:
Ʊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ crezs?
Fatso, are you okay? cheesy
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by farem: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
5iveC:
Chai! PDP wicked! See how them just send heavy rain to spoil APC rally. Or maybe the gods are angry with APC.

FIRST RAIN of the year in Lagos is a sign of DIVINE ENDORSEMENT of GMB. Many nations are crying to see a drop of rain so far and He has release His Rain (a symbol of fruitfulness and Joy) , you are here saying your 'gods are angry'. Be warned; Don't let God be angry with you o!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by brainbox2014(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
simplemach:
Rubbish. I just dey imagine now say bomb just blow inside that bus for the first pishur. Na him be say God don clear Naija problems o.

That's the most creepy comment I've seen this year.

2 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by Mubarack44(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2015
change is all we need
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by moyosore27384(m): 11:59am On Jan 30, 2015
5iveC:
Chai! PDP wicked! See how them just send heavy rain to spoil APC rally. Or maybe the gods are angry with APC.
No if rain dey fall lyk dis na blessing way wn enter naija b dt. Sai Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by continentalceo(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Rain in Jenuary on the day of the Presidential Campaign of the APC! ROTFALMAO! Even God himself is against Buhari! SAI BUHARI MY ASSS

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by squaddy(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
Which lagos shut down abeg? No be ds same lagos wey I dey?

I just passed the national stadium and I will tell you this that everybody present in that stadium was paid and transported there by BRT buses. If you doubt me,go over there and take a look.

Finally I will like to ask every SE/SS'ners to stop assuming that every yoruba will vote buhari cuz that is a big fat lie. The insults you throw them here is actually what these APC rats Use in swaying them to the other side. Keep it clean and devoid of insults.

Come Failbuhari,we will make the gambari cry again.

1 Like

Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by fairheven: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
For rain to be falling this day of rally..the gods must be angry wit some ppl in APC.
Re: Live Photos and Updates Of Apc's Presidential Rally In Lagos by notoriousbabe: 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
bashydemy:
Oga you wrong, Need to be with their last names? Mohammadu Buhari, Yemi Osinbajo... Goodluck Jonathan, Namadi Sambo
form your own make we see tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Takes Off / Militants & Cultists Surrender Their Weapons To Okorocha In Owerri (Photos) / Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.