Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,553 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos (27790 Views)

Woman Went To Polling Unit With WOT, Mat Did This Time (photos) / Woman Brought Mat And Pillow To Polling Unit, Davido Reacts / Jos Resident Relocates To Polling Unit For President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
It was reported that some residents were forced to lay on the ground by security operatives in Osun state. According to reports, the three suspects were apprehended for allegedly carrying charms and banned substances to a polling unit during the rerun election in Osun State.

The suspects were forced to lay on the ground while being searched by the security agents. 

Another man, a resident of the street where the polling units are situated in Osogbo, was dragged and teargassed.

He was allegedly taking pictures from his balcony.

Earlier, the police arrested a man perceived to be obstructing the voting process at a polling unit in Osogbo, the Osun State capital.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/osundecides2018-three-men-arrested-for-allegedly-carrying-charms-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
How is it a crime to carry charm to a polling unit?

I personally carry charm around in my everyday dealings even to work. But anyways you can't blame those who apprehended them .. Afonja will prefer carrying charm for evil purposes other than using it for doing good. Just like the way thugs in a polling unit ordered people not to vote unless they buy their white handkerchief.

All the same, if you carry a rosary, bible or quran to a polling unit, I see no reason why someone should apprehend you for carrying charm.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by ChiefAzubuikeh(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by chiefolododo(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC wants to win by all means

8 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by jumpandpas(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Since the day Odu fell from the sky and smashed his skull on Ogbomosho rock, his descendants hv not disappointed in crime and ritualistic activities.

#AFONJAajoka.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by SolutionMee: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

I personally carry charm around in my everyday dealings even to work. But anyways you can't blame those who apprehended them .. Afonja will prefer carrying charm for evil purposes other than using it for doing good.
I support you a hundred percent. That's their belief and I see no reason why they should be restricted. People carried Jesus and Mohammed to various polling units and there was no form of intimidation or whatsoever. This is a social harassment, an embarrassment and a religious intimidation & marginalization. I hereby call on @USembassy and @Whitehouse to come to their aid ASAP

7 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by crossfm: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
What is their offence?pls can some one help me out.is it now a crime 4 some 1 to have a different believe in Nigeria. I thought their is freedom of worship n association in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by yarimo(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
That is very commendable from the security agencies .
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by SarakiBukola: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
They didn't have charm to disappear....

Mumu people grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
g
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Originality007: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
after today rerun election in osun, it is obvious that Democracy is dead in Nigeria cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by manneger2: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Noting wey we no go hear for this osun election, charm mu wa

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Jediel1(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
So? Shebi inec said no phones shld b used in polling units Who said dey shldn't b monitored spiritually cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by WebSurfer(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
See what I was saying
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by samuel19222(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Y
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by excomarow(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP agents spotted grin

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by yjgm(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Arrest all the thugs. No to thuggery
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by opeyehmmy(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
And i can't remember when dat became a crime.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by kyenfinok: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Desperate sets of people
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by hopevalley: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
What can charms do inside the polling units? Hmmm. Click on the link on my signature if you are interested in making huge amount of money from export business.
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by WebSurfer(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

I personally carry charm around in my everyday dealings even to work. But anyways you can't blame those who apprehended them .. Afonja will prefer carrying charm for evil purposes other than using it for doing good.
You’re doing charm and still working for somebody, nice one

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Hades2016(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria is doomed

2 Likes

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Sirpaul(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
just for the cam....

the real rigging don happen
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by dheilaw1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
ChiefAzubuikeh:

I personally carry charm around in my everyday dealings even to work. But anyways you can't blame those who apprehended them .. Afonja will prefer carrying charm for evil purposes other than using it for doing good. Just like the way thugs in a polling unit ordered people not to vote unless they buy their white handkerchief.
werey re oo

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Bishop86(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yoruba and charm.

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by daviesblaze(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
AND APC WON BY 2,375 VOTES grin grin
Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Benekruku(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
SolutionMee:

I support you a hundred percent. That's their belief and I see no reason why they should be restricted. People carried Jesus and Mohammed to various polling units and there was no form of intimidation or whatsoever. This is a social harassment, an embarrassment and a religious intimidation & marginalization. I hereby call on @USembassy and @Whitehouse to come to their aid ASAP

You did not copy Russian Embassy

1 Like

Re: Three Men Arrested For Carrying Charms To Polling Unit In Osun. Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Work Update On Dangi Underpass Flyover Kano (photos) / Obasanjo lied about his true Origin .He Is An Ibo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.