Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) (20517 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by hermesprogidy(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Don't mind them, the other day that immigration thief said they want to introduce E-prison.. abeg wetin be E-prison? grin grin grin Even google has not been able to answer me.
olapluto:
According to Reno, Buhari spoke 1.4 minutes in Ogun.
This is the video of the event. Buhari spoke for 5 minutes! PDP still telling lies is a sign of disrespect for Nigerians. How can you tell such lies in this age of technology. And PDP wants to fight corruption with e-stuffs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-4XBWUJkdY
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
chipzidar:
he no sabi English ni... by the way.... why did I see this Muslim ish when trying to comment :/

Me too ooo
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by SomebodyLovesMe: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Because he's an Almajiric illiterate.

Just see the gap between Jonathan and him, It's true what they say "If you want to disgrace Buhari, give him a microphone"

57 minutes(not even up to an hour) as against 610 minutes.

Little wonder he can't participate in the debate. grin

Buhari is not a good orator, and he is aware of that, so he keeps quiet.

GEJ is not a good orator, but he is as unaware of that as he is about everything else, so he consistently says disgraceful things. Same with his wife.

Your concern should be: after 4 years from now, who is likely to have taken Nigeria further? And don't respond to this, just stop and give it some thought.

Focus on the issues and don't support people for sentimental or other reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by muzzol: 1:28pm On Jan 30, 2015
Pastor Wendell Smith (Reno Omocry), as a christian, you should know that Moses was a man of few words, and God used him to liberate his people from the wicked.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am sure short speeches do not make GMB an incompetent Presidential candidate.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Opiosko: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Phillfree:
grin

Mumu question.
Less words more action.
Loos!You are right bro, Buhari is less words more bombing indeed.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by hazyfm: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
OlaPhils:
yes boss we heard it time without numbered. These are words for the ACP. They make lot of noise, there presidential aspireer has nothing in his tin skole

Van't read what you wrote. Go back to Primary 2 and quote me
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by fairheven: 1:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Good one, apply this principle at your next job interview. Tell the interviewer that. Tell him exactly what you just saiD

Excuse mua..how does grammar give u a job kwa? Which interviewer has time for dat?
Next you go for one...don't be precise an concise with your points an see how far
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
natureblack:
He doesn't want to make a fool of himself .......

.....the fulani-cattle-rearer is so incomprehensible
no, because he goes straight to the point in addressing issues, Jonathan on the other hand talks continuously without thinking leading to so many blunders, he focuses on his oponent rather than tell the nation what he has to offer.

..... the otuoke canoe carver is truly rEetarded
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Lucky77: 1:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
Soki lobe oge.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by toshmann(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
ShakurM:
But Jona sef no go the 2011's presidential debate angry

Make we dey fool ourselves

He did tongue , alone grin ,

Meanwhile, this same Buhari that cant "sfeak Inglis" also avoided the Oputa Panel when he was subpoenaed. The panel report, which OBJ refused to publish, is purported to have suggested that IBB and Buhari who refused to show up at the panel should not hold public offices in nigeria again

Meanwhile i saw this on youtube grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiQEi9RDCd8
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Esperooke(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
ozo13:
grin d main campaign for this election s corruption unemployment n infrastructural decay.he doesn't needup to 2 min to address the d issues. Anoda lie busted.BT buhari hasn't visited kwara state nah.learnt he s coming tomorrow
An incisive but few words brings much knowledge than an overworded babbling.... Imagine the how the clueless PDP campaigners spent hours discussing Labaran Maku, as if that is the key issue confronting Nigeria. Check most of their speeches GEJ especially, they are mostly off the point: attacks on character etc. Don't worry, u will understand politics better after FeBuhari 14.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by CHM11: 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
siraj1402:
A reasonable leader don't talk too much but provide solution so as to convince people he is capable. Jonathan telling us why he failed by given many excuses, Buhari telling us how he will make life better in a short sentence.#Getmoresense.The fact remain that Jonathan talk too much and he lies.The same day our president was telling us that power has improved by 5000Mw was the same day the minister in charge said we lost 3000Mw due to dry season and shortage of gas.Which one do we believe? This is so because our president talks TOO MUCH."They said we are not performing" grin
Please tell me one solution GMB has provided to any problem in his personal life, his local government, his state or Nigeria at large since his existence in this country.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by muhamm3d: 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
because empty barrels make most noise.....the most brilliant guys in class are usually the quiet ones. get it? if you don't forget it.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by berrystunn(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
NOTING TO SAY
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by stigman(m): 1:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
ShakurM:
But Jona sef no go the 2011's presidential debate angry

Make we dey fool ourselves

APC don make u dey mad small small, we dey talk about speech u dey talk about debate, abi u no dey understand after reading
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Ebukaokeke5: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cause he so precise n straight to d point.He don't need long grammar to relay his points to his audience.N he aint lying.cause only wen people lie do dey need long grammar to convince his listener.but d truth from d heart is always precise n straight to d point.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2015
Cos charlatans are clueless leaders! #change!
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

Buhari is not a good orator, and he is aware of that, so he keeps quiet.

GEJ is not a good orator, but he is as unaware of that as he is about everything else, so he consistently says disgraceful things. Same with his wife.

Your concern should be: after 4 years from now, who is likely to have taken Nigeria further? And don't respond to this, just stop and give it some thought.

Focus on the issues and don't support people for sentimental or other reasons.

Gej is not a good orator but he's better than Buhari by far.

And I believe GEJ will perform more than Buhari, Buhari is old stock.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by mymadam(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Collynzo419:
You know that the PDP has turned to the Opposition party when they decide to be cherry picking and avoiding the key issues...

At last, today, "I HAVE FINALLY, FINALLY DECIDED". Thank you fellow Nigerians for making this historic decision very easy to take... for my group via your relentless discussions, online & offline. The promised land is already in sight and WE SHALL GET THERE (DV). I love my country and I love you too... honestly! GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by thaoriginator: 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ki Buhari, ki Buhari gbo ori wole... Ki Osinbajoo, ki Osinbajoo gbo ori wole
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by joshuaidibia(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Because he's an Almajiric illiterate.

Just see the gap between Jonathan and him, It's true what they say "If you want to disgrace Buhari, give him a microphone"

57 minutes(not even up to an hour) as against 610 minutes.

Little wonder he can't participate in the debate. grin
Thats bkos oga Jona na talk talk.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Collynzo419: 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
mymadam:

At last, today, "I HAVE FINALLY, FINALLY DECIDED". Thank you fellow Nigerians for making this historic decision very easy to take... for my group via your relentless discussions, online & offline. The promised land is already in sight and WE SHALL GET THERE (DV). I love my country and I love you too... honestly! GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

God bless you Maam

God bless Nigeria

Change is here

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by jamst(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
raayah:
Debate or No Debate, let Buhari state his plans for Nigeria.

Let me ask you this,are you deaf,dumb & blind?
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
fairheven:

Excuse mua..how does grammar give u a job kwa? Which interviewer has time for dat?
Next you go for one...don't be precise an concise with your points an see how far
Read what you typed. I'm not going to argue with ya. My question is: how was he able to convince the likes of you in under a minute. have you seen how campaigns are done in the western world?
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by HopeAlive14(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
I equally observed it.

I said, maybe he doesn't have much to offer Nigerians.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by PhockPhockMan: 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
siraj1402:
A reasonable leader don't talk too much but provide solution so as to convince people he is capable. Jonathan telling us why he failed by given many excuses, Buhari telling us how he will make life better in a short sentence.#Getmoresense.The fact remain that Jonathan talk too much and he lies.The same day our president was telling us that power has improved by 5000Mw was the same day the minister in charge said we lost 3000Mw due to dry season and shortage of gas.Which one do we believe? This is so because our president talks TOO MUCH."They said we are not performing" grin
You need deliverance, so Obama, is not a reasonable leader abi?
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by natureblack(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
no, because he goes straight to the point in addressing issues, Jonathan on the other hand talks continuously without thinking leading to so many blunders, he focuses on his oponent rather than tell the nation what he has to offer.

..... the otuoke canoe carver is a truly rEetarded
hey ma'am,I cherish the finesse and objectiveness in your comment.

Out of apical sincerity,do you "always" comprehend Your General when he speaks.Sorry I don't

Btw,the fulani cattle-rearer is an incessant failure and perpetually unelectable.FACT
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by BashMe1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2015
OMOkekere Abi na wetin be dat ur name again? Be guided o, is dat an issue based campaign we all seek. It is sad dat u guys can't help Jonathan realise how daft his speeches r but to keep attacking an opposition wu has the minds of Nigerians at heart.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by siraj1402(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You need deliverance, so Obama, is not a reasonable leader abi?
Yes deliverance from PDP government.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
natureblack:
hey ma'am,I cherish the finesse and objectiveness in your comment.

Out of apical sincerity,do you "always" comprehend Your General when he speaks.Sorry I don't

Btw,the fulani cattle-rearer is an incessant failure and perpetually unelectable.FACT
if you understand English you would, i understand English so i understand him.

as for being perpetually unelectable, where did you draw that fact from? quite baseless i must say.

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by BashMe1(m): 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
HopeAlive14:
I equally observed it.

I said, maybe he doesn't have much to offer Nigerians.

Another daft United member cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Agrees To Honour Reps Summon / Celebrities show pdp their support at presidential rally in delta(pics) / Solomon Adeola's Birthday Cake From Saraki, As Yayi Celebrates 47th Bithday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.