Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) (20516 Views)

Buhari's Campaign Promise Of Defeating Boko Haram About To Be Delivered / X-raying Aisha Buhari V P Jonathan Campaign Speeches. Who Deserve To B Ur 1st La / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by agabaI23(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2015
Jchi9876:
Great is t that speech that is short, concise, nails the point than one that is long and filled with personal attacks, cluelessness, bereft of knowledge. Jonathan for the past 6yrs has consistently remained an " i will do" President no clear cut statement of achievements
Speeches like, "make sure you get your PVC, vote out PDP"?
Is that all?
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by eckersley: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
seggs101:
I am an object, i wrote NECO in
1967, wen they've nt formed
the body, i snapped a coloured
picture in 1967 wen itz
supposd 2 b black n white, i
wore agbada,eyeglass es and
cap instead of skul uni4m 4
NECO registration, my result is
with d military n i dnt av a
photocopy of it..WHAT AM I ??
A FOOL

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by uchesino(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Etruth:
You need serious help.
help ur mind set by growin up biko
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
[size=14pt]They have both failed Nigeria as leaders...I pray Nigeria in some way would raise above 'relative politics'. Mr A is bad when compared to Mr B and so on.

Look at the facts on ground and you would see that they (GEJ and GMB) both have similar score cards. What we all threading issues here should do is #PrayforNigeria because we have suffered for too long as a nation.[/size]
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Geostatistical(m): 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2015
uchesino:
shut up mumu, wot do u kw
i know r clueless like ur oga...idiot
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by VoteWisely: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
#VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely #VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by 100Cents: 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am ashamed of all the Nigerian youth campaigning for Buhari..

These are people who don't know what Buhari's former regime was all about or care to consult history to know who he really is.

If they think buhari is credible to lead 160m people, let them allow him to talk from his brain unaided for just 30 minutes. He will spit shiiit.

Bunch of mediocre elements..

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by HopeAlive14(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30, 2015
BashMe1:
OMOkekere Abi na wetin be dat ur name again? Be guided o, is dat an issue based campaign we all seek. It is sad dat u guys can't help Jonathan realise how daft his speeches r but to keep attacking an opposition wu has the minds of Nigerians at heart.

God Bless Nigeria

So you are a mind reader and now know that "an opposition" has "the mind" of Nigerians at heart?

And if you can disrespectfully call your president "daft", I wonder what you call your elders at home.

Is that what your Christian religion taught you?

I can only agree with you that God should bless Nigeria and I say amen to that.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by abdulhadi101(m): 3:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
He is repping M.I, #His Motto Do More Talk Less
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by toyecoach(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
ShakurM:
But Jona sef no go the 2011's presidential debate angry

Make we dey fool ourselves

Not only Jonathan ,iam not aware Ink and Yardua attended one .
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by natureblack(m): 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
if you understand English you would, i understand English so i understand him.

as for being perpetually unelectable, where did you draw that fact from? quite baseless i must say.
sorry to bring this down to earth,I also understand English Language much as you do,but all I can/could deduce from Buhari's series of campaign speech is an incongruous language(if you understand such language,sorry I don't ......you might teach me tho'). Moreover I never expected you to reply me sincerely.HUMANS.

...as for being "perpetually unelectable" a constant guest is not always welcome.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
Babysho:

so are you saying that Nigerians lack wisdom?...dats not good enuf o...
yea,majority of them are silly. You can't dispute that fact.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Emperor007: 3:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
Buhari (GMB) is obviously sick and being forced by APC to carry himself.

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
natureblack:
sorry to bring this down to earth,I also understand English Language much as you do,but all I can/could deduce from Buhari's series of campaign speech is an incongruous language(if you understand such language,sorry I don't ......you might teach me tho'). Moreover I never expected you to reply me sincerely.HUMANS.

...as for being "perpetually unelectable" a constant guest is not always welcome.
undecided

why didn't want me to reply you why?

we home based Nigerians, understand him intoto, i can see you are living in diaspora no wonder it sounds incongruous. Try to visit home more often.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Sall(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Action they say speak louder than words. We are smarter now.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by ShakurM(m): 4:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
kyrianomang:

u r a clown.jona debated alone.hpe buhari wil atleast debate alone
listen to urself. It's a debate, how can u debate alone?
Who's the clown now
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by ShakurM(m): 4:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
stigman:

APC don make u dey mad small small, we dey talk about speech u dey talk about debate, abi u no dey understand after reading

smh. Seems u didn't read her tweet.
Go n read her tweet first then we can talk
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by abiambo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2015
siraj1402:
A reasonable leader don't talk too much but provide solution so as to convince people he is capable. Jonathan telling us why he failed by given many excuses, Buhari telling us how he will make life better in a short sentence.#Getmoresense.The fact remain that Jonathan talk too much and he lies.The same day our president was telling us that power has improved by 5000Mw was the same day the minister in charge said we lost 3000Mw due to dry season and shortage of gas.Which one do we believe? This is so because our president talks TOO MUCH."They said we are not performing" grin
lol see how foolish ur statement is and you nor fit read ur coment... if we lost 3000 does it mean we cant still have 5000MMw? or if we had 5000 cant Gas shortage due to sabotage cause a dip of 3000Mw? which 1 come be lie inside there? ODE
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Image123(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
100Cents:
I am ashamed of all the Nigerian youth campaigning for Buhari..

These are people who don't know what Buhari's former regime was all about or care to consult history to know who he really is.

If they think buhari is credible to lead 160m people, let them allow him to talk from his brain unaided for just 30 minutes. He will spit shiiit.

Bunch of mediocre elements..
The only shame i see Nigerian youths exhibit is a nauseating ignorance that says or thinks Buhari is unintelligent or an illiterate. Only ignorant people without exposure or callous people will say so.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by ShakurM(m): 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
amjoseph19:

Why are you guys contradicting yourself. APC shouts at their peak that they are all about correcting PDP wrongs. You guys claims that you are the messiah. Then, why on earth are you using #GEJ not attending last presidential election debate as an excuse. Aren't APC all about change Is this how you guys are going to change Nigeria for the better.
Accept it that APC greatest mistake was voting an illiterate gran pa buhari to be their presidential candidate. #failbuhari 14 is going to be disastrous for them.
It's either of em's perogative to debate or not.
Last time I checked, presidential debate wasn't a criteria to being the 'Mr capable' president
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by siraj1402(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2015
abiambo:

lol see how foolish ur statement is and you nor fit read ur coment... if we lost 3000 does it mean we cant still have 5000MMw? or if we had 5000 cant Gas shortage due to sabotage cause a dip of 3000Mw? which 1 come be lie inside there? ODE
Honestly, I've made up my mind not to reply to such an insult of this type else I would have starts from where you stop and rain curse on you and your generation unborn because I don't mention your name or abuse you.Peace.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by natureblack(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided

why didn't want me to reply you why?

we home based Nigerians, understand him intoto, i can see you are living in diaspora no wonder it sounds incongruous. Try to visit home more often.
the truth needs no colour,My Dear .Your General has a nefarious antecedent.It still and will always haunt him.

As for me and my country Nigeria,trust me,you don't have an idea how mush I love HER.I can/will always do anything for HER.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by jingh(f): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
kendrick9:
because he isn't sound enough to construct speeches by himself.. his speeches are written for him by his PA...
Also his grasp of english is poor. he will be better off retiring to his cattle rearing tbh.
really download dis video its just 400 kilobyte
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=671627616281158&id=370495769727679&_rdr

I will create unemployment by GEJ
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by stexsy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2015
its because he has nothing to say....wat do u xpect?
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by udy4real(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
He doest know what to say na,so d shorter d better
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by aa2015: 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2015
This is why he cannot talk much.

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by espn(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
raayah:
Debate or No Debate, let Buhari state his plans for Nigeria.

did jonathan state his in 2011.. was there a debate? Moreover only a liar spend so much time confusing people.
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Charles4075(m): 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
olas24u:

You are finished if this is your mind set,get an education and you can find yourself within.it is never over for any body.No champion for ever ,the champions come and go.
. Ola, for the records, I'm not finished. I've got the best education a parent could offer and I thank God for that. Also, I'm living well, having a good time with my family too- btw, what I'm trying to say is that why insulting one another when everyone has the right to say whatever he/she likes. You see, there is real magic in enthusiasm, It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. I hope you get that..

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by olas24u(f): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
Charles4075:
. Ola, for the records, I'm not finished. I've got the best education a parent could offer and I thank God for that. Also, I'm living well, having a good time with my family too- btw, what I'm trying to say is that why insulting one another when everyone has the right to say whatever he/she likes. You see, there is real magic in enthusiasm, It spells the difference between mediocrity and accomplishment. I hope you get that..
Wishing you well!
All the best
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Charles4075(m): 9:46am On Jan 31, 2015
olas24u:
Wishing you well!
All the best

You too Miss Ola

1 Like

Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by sampeyo: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2015
An illiterate fulani man what does he know what can he offerhe has a fish brain and empty upstairs
A man can only give out what he has. He has nothing to offer
Re: Why Are General Buhari's Campaign Speeches So Short? (Picture) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2015
Buhari is just clueless.

He has nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Okoye: They Can't Sell Their Bad Market Without Attacking Peter Obi / Angry Oyo APC Members Pelt Ganduje, Entourage With Sachet Water / Insecurity: Buhari Agrees To Honour Reps Summon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.