Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,750 members, 7,851,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It (2111 Views)

I Ordered For A Bottled Water And She's Angry / Man Who Recently Married A Lady Who Snatched Him From Her Friend, Speaks / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by nigeriantalent: 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
My Girlfriend Permitted me to Sleep With Her Friend and Now She is Angry Because I Did It

My girl friend is a virgin and we have been together for about 2 years now and I love her so much. There is this friend of hers who has feelings for me, but I have tried to make her understand that I cannot be involved with her because I am already dating her friend.

Sometime last week, I was very much in the mood and I tried to sleep with my girl but she refused because she is still a virgin and we had a long discussion during which she permitted me to date other girls because whe was not ready to lose her virginity.

This I did and I went to that her friend and I invited her to my room and eventually slept with her. My girlfriend got to know somehow and became very angry with me. When I explained to her that she was the one who gave me the go ahead, she denied it and said she was only joking with me.

Now my problem is that I have been pleading with her to forgive me, but she pays me deaf ears and rejects all my gifts to appease her. I am having double thoughts about the whole affair and thinking of opting out because I am tired of begging her. Please I need your advice on what to do whether to go on pleading with her or quit the affair entirely?

Source: http://deartiti.com/?p=235

Find More like this at Dear Titi (http://www.deartiti.com)
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by delishpot: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ha ha. Typical man grin anyhoe, keep begging if you like her if she says no then move on.
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by olexjay(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
How is wish I really know the guy who fall the victim then I would have ask him some questions like:

How sure he was to accept the girl is truly a virgin and is the girl still a kid? dating for almost 2years Well no one to answer that anyway.

In such a situation that the girl reject to give the guy his need and he really loves her, then he should have try other way instead of her friend cos the memory will always be there, lots of fish are inside the sea.... #JezzSaying!
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by zyzxx(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
u av no true relationship, this is rubbish
She will still ask for your permission to sleep wit your freind.
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by agoadiv(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
wait.....e get source??that means it NAD even u sef
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by kaycexx(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Wen ur. Girl friend tells u that u are free, bro she just finished digging a deep pit for u to fall in.
Just Abbort mission, I repeat Abbort mission.
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by Nutase: 2:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Liars.
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by sapientia(m): 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2015
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by onosprince(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
Front page
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2015
Another Nollywood movie has happened cool
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by prettyjo(f): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
olexjay:
How is wish I really know the guy who fall the victim then I would have ask him some questions like:

How sure he was to accept the girl is truly a virgin and is the girl still a kid? dating for almost 2years Well no one to answer that anyway.

In such a situation that the girl reject to give the guy his need and he really loves her, then he should have try other way instead of her friend cos the memory will always be there, lots of fish are inside the sea.... #JezzSaying!
you really need to re read this
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by kenex4ever(m): 4:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
Fiction!
Re: My GF Permitted Me To Sleep With Her Friend And Now She's Angry Because I Did It by Afrok(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2015
I don't like commenting on anything in this section that has SAUCE, coz they are not natural, always made in the market undecided.

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Me For Tandullceblog / Some Things A Guy Can Do That A Lady Does Better. / A Romantic Poem For Ishilove Strawberry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.