Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,316 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar (496 Views)

Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / Jonathan Approves Diezani’s Sister And 60 Others For Political Appointments / APC Using The Missing Chibok Girls For Political Campaign (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar by vitality22(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
Am not a supporter of any political party, but I became pissed off about politics when market was forcefully closed this morning in Calabar and people were asked to go to the stadium because of a political campaign. For Heaven's sake, this politicians are doing their business and so should allow us the ordinary Nigerians do our own business. Its not compulsory that people must go for a political campaign of any party. Why should the market be closed?
Re: Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar by delishpot: 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
OP, nor vex abeg, na which parry be that?
Re: Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar by vitality22(m): 2:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
delishpot:
OP, nor vex abeg, na which parry be that?
PDP are doing their political campaign at the stadium today. Why should the market be closed? Let them continue marketing themselves to electorates and allow us to also do our own businesses for our survival. Why stop us from doing our own business while they do their?
Re: Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar by delishpot: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2015
vitality22:

PDP are doing their political campaign at the stadium today. Why should the market be closed? Let them continue marketing themselves to electorates and allow us to also do our own businesses for our survival. Why stop us from doing our own business while they do their?

Hian, I do not understand this ish o. Are Traders kids? Abi did govt pay for your shops? What kind of BS is tha. Nau? Maybe they want to have crowds like GMB sha.
Its olrite. Make feb14 do reach sef. Make we all rest(I hope)
Re: Traders Forced To Close Shop For Political Campaign In Calabar by oluvick(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2015
@Op, please which particular market was closed in calabar?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Transformation? / Why I Support Jonathan — IBB / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala And The Missing Trillions (1), By Charles Soludo - See More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.