Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google (1213 Views)

The Reason Why Tecno And The Likes Will Never Run Cyanogen / Cyanogen Wants To Take Android Away From Google / Oneplus Launches Their Own Version Of Android Lollipop, NOT Cyanogen ROM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google by TechAfrikico: 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2015
Just last week we had news that Cyanogen is planning on taking itself away from Google, saying that we can working on being independent without having to rely on Google Android.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Cyanogen is making news once again, but its this news from the WSJ is to be believed, Microsoft is a minority investor in the latest round of equity funding that managed to secure $70 million for Cyanogen. Read More..

http://techafrikico.com/2015/01/30/microsoft-goes-sleeping-cyanogen-fork-google/
Re: Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google by Warlord3000(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2015
So foul language is needed to make a point shocked
Re: Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google by Randerl: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
Warlord3000:
So foul language is needed to make a point shocked

Help Me Ask Am, Bro.
Re: Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google by Gmajor(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2015
op what message are u trying to pass along cos i dont get ur post

3 Likes

Re: Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google by kramer: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2015
Gmajor:
op what message are u trying to pass along cos i dont get ur post

I think the op is trying to prove that you can still manage to post on nairaland with little brain cells left from sniffing wet paint undecided

3 Likes

Re: Microsoft Goes Sleeping With Cyanogen , Fork You Google by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2015
I see the beginning of the end for cyanogen. . . just like Nokia

(1) (Reply)

Text Message from Glo Real or Scam? / Motorola Nexus 6 Screen Repair / Name Any Android Phone With 16mp Camera And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.