Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

She Wants Us Back Together Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Us Back Together Again (1204 Views)

She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Dilemma: She's Crazy On Bed, Rich, Older But She Wants Us Married....conclusion / Some Lies Most Ladies Wants Us To Believe About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
i used to date this incredible lady until we broke. she broke up with me in a manner i can ever imagine till today its like an indian movie to me. it really hurt like hell then and i did a lot of stupid things just to get over her. now she said she wants me back in her life when i ask why she said she as seen anybody like me. she is on another mission but me am thinking about paying her back.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by dOnLarich: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Ma broda na pay back sure pass...
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
this is gonna be interesting
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
Don't fall for it
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by demelza: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2015
You better respect yourself and tell her to park well.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Drdaps(m): 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
hmm good guy turn bad
Anyway pack your bags and go back to her

Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2015
This kyn lady tho undecided
op, if u wanna pay her back... Accept her, and make her fall inlove with you, then all of a sudden, stop answering her calls and text.. If u c her jx pass, do as if u dnt knw her.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2015
dOnLarich:
Ma broda na pay back sure pass...
the girl really mess me up she will go to another guy to spend the night and when i call the guy will pick and tell me that she is tired and sleeping the thing do me like Indian film.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2015
Watch an India movie that may give you an idea of what to do next since the initial break up was like an India movie. grin
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by TrishaP(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2015
Interesting...

if you guys eventually get back together the relationship will never be the same, believe me.

My humble advice is on to the next one.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2015
rokiatu:
Watch an India movie that may give you an idea of what to do next since the initial break up was like an India movie. grin rokiatu is that u? i c u jare make i go buy indian movies now any suggestions grin

Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by yorex2011: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Case Too strong to comment shocked
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by dOnLarich: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
eskober:
the girl really mess me up she will go to another guy to spend the night and when i call the guy will pick and tell me that she is tired and sleeping the thing do me like Indian film.
I feel ya pain bro... Buh if any girl try that with me yepa, the kind format wey I go take break her heart go badt gan..
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
Drdaps:
hmm good guy turn bad
Anyway pack your bags and go back to her
the season one was not funny and u want me to still go act season 2 haba maka y now
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by chimerase2: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2015
U want to pay her back in pounds/dollars or in naira
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
chimerase2:
U want to pay her back in pounds/dollars or in naira
am thinking cfa
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by demelza: 5:57pm On Jan 30, 2015
eskober:
Chai!
Because of this, if you decide to pay her back, I will support your decision.
What a bîtch.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by KMTee(f): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2015
it's better to let go
no need to pay her back...

tell her u can't date her again, it's over cos if u go back to her, she will dump you again for anoda guy later
i bet u..she will continue to regret for the rest of her life..instead of paying evil for evil
there is no greater pain/torture than turning her down politely like a complete gentleman

you don't have to be like her... be different
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
KMTee:
it's better to let go
no need to pay her back...

tell her u can't date her again, it's over cos if u go back to her, she will dump you again for anoda guy later
i bet u..she will continue to regret for the rest of her life..instead of paying evil for evil
there is no greater pain/torture than turning her down politely like a complete gentleman

you don't have to be like her... be different
hmmn you are one of a kind
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by englishmart(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
you need advice or what?
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2015
So what's on ur mind OP. Going back 2 your vomit is not good.
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by pasqal09: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
eskober:
i used to date this incredible lady until we broke. she broke up with me in a manner i can ever imagine till today its like an indian movie to me. it really hurt like hell then and i did a lot of stupid things just to get over her. now she said she wants me back in her life when i ask why she said she as seen anybody like me. she is on another mission but me am thinking about paying her back.
Why did she break up with you?
Re: She Wants Us Back Together Again by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
pasqal09:

Why did she break up with you?
i guess she thought she as seen someone better

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? / Chidi Abu...... Tells His Own Side Of The Sex Story......part 5 / 9 Things That MAY Make Her Fall In Love With You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.